Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella wandered the fifth floor corridor, bored and unsure of what to do. She had completed all of her assignments, and she didn't particularly feel like reading a book. She was left to brood on her own thoughts, and was content to daydream as she walked around, admiring the paintings on the wall, many of them portraits of long dead people, sleeping quietly in their frames.

Maybe she would run into someone, maybe not. It was all up to fate.

Bellatrix happend to be walking down the same corridor as her. When she saw her she was angry at their last encounter how she made them all turn on her. Although it was her fault she didn't accept this. "Look who we have here." she said coldly.

"Um, me?" Estrella snapped sarcastically. "Hi, Bella!" she said, her voice fake and cheery. She wasn't going to take any crap from Bellatrix Green, but she knew well enough not to get into a fight. But she could still irritate her.

She mimicked the same tone. "Oh isn't this just cheery?!" she wasnt going to be the one to snap first. She can deal with Estrella, she knows what makes her tick.

"Yah, so how have you been, Bella?" Estrella said snottily, smirking. Two can play at this game.

((wow bella I'm confused.. third person and second person? rofl))

"Nothing, really," Estrella snapped. "Just being polite, I guess. Not something you're capable of, of course."

Estrella rolled her eyes. "This is really getting nowhere. Just go away."

A ghostly figure coalesced between the two bickering students. His pale transparent figure glistened in the candlelight, reflecting of his armor. "You should hold your tongue, child," he growled in his Celtic accent.

She stared at the ghost. "Don't bud it!" she snapped offended at this new arrival. Deep down she knew she wanted to try and be nice but Estrella had ripped that desire from her. She started to grow more and more dislike for the girl. Pent up anger.

"Scum; what are you inferring, Bellatrix?" Estrella snapped, crossing her arms and waiting for a reply.

Not entirely interested in the two girls' quarrel, Conri decided he was quite bored with their conversation. "That did not make sense," he spat bluntly, and faded out through the wall.

"Blundering idiot?" Estrella snarled. "The only idiot I see is you." She smirked. "The death eaters haven't even contacted you, have they?"

"How would you know!?" she spat. "Its not like your lovely father would contact you anyway! What do you know? You have no significance other than being a disgrace!"

Estrella smirked. "That's all they do, Bellatrix. They use pawns. They used you. They are using you." For one moment sympathy flashed through her eyes, but it was gone in an instant.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING!" she spat again through gritted teeth. Her mind paniced. What does she know that I don't?!

"I know more than you would give me credit for," Estrella sighed. "Drop them, Bellatrix. The Death Eaters. They don't give a whit. I'm not lying."

"They never contacted you. Ever, not even during holiday break. Do you even have any idea what happened?"

She knew that this would probably make Bellatrix angry, but she was making a valid point.

"They've been leaving you out, Bellatrix. Don't you see? They only used you as a pawn." Estrella's face was still set in stone, even though she couldn't help feeling a tad of sympathy for Bellatrix. "Did you even know what happened to us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back