Celebration!

Nina giggled and said, "Nope I just finished my Ancient Runes exam today," Nina softly caressed Alex's hand with her thumb as he spoke to her then said, "Fire works? The natives really know how to party it up don't they?" Nina's tone was half sarcastic and half joking, she tried to keep a straight face but was so happy that her classes was over she beamed brightly then she spotted Estrella and Isabella and sighed softly though keeping her smile.

Lemina rumaged through her cupboard, looking for a dress. Apparently there was a party in the lawn tonight. It was arranged by first years though, and Lemina wasn't exactly the biggest party animal. She sat debating with herself whether or not to go. Aaah, what the heck. She found a simple white dress, adding a black ribbon around the waist, and curled her hair. She found a small blue flower and stuck it on her dress with a safety pin, along with her pale blue butterfly necklace which Lizzi bought for her.

Giving her hair a brush, Lemi put on a balero cardigan and her white pumps. She took her bag and headed out to the grounds. When she arrived, she realised dressing her best was a bad idea. There were quite a few first years, Professor Fletcher - who she was avoiding ever since the incident on the fifth floor with Kyle and Emma, Estrella, the transfer student from Durmstrang, Nina, a boy from HS and Kailey. Fun... She sighed. Lemina gave Nina a smile as she walked past - she would miss her when she left. Then she walked up to Kailey. "Hi." They weren't the best of friends, but knew each other alright, having the majority of classes together. "Is anyone coming to this thing? How long have you been here?"

When Alyssa noticed Nina and some girl she hadn't met yet walk into the area she made she to wave to them both and give them one of her trademark pretty smile's before she scanned the crowd to see if Theodore come back yet.

To be honest she was starting to worry about him.

Isabella was waiting for Professor Fletcher's response to her pleading when she spotted Nina approaching out of the corner of her eye. She groaned silently but kept her cool since she didn't want to ruin her own party. "Alyssa," Isabella motioned for her to come over, "please convince Professor Fletcher to let us let off a few fireworks now!" she said with a mischievous smile on her face, knowing Alyssa could probably talk him into it.

Isabella went over to Aiden and Alex, who was now with Nina and gave her a small smile. "Hello Nina," she said shortly. "I'm glad you came out here. I was telling Alex earlier that perhaps this could be like a going away party for you Hogwarts Scotland and Durmstrang students," she said with a small smile on her face. She noticed someone else coming to the party and without waiting for a response from Nina she said, "Please excuse me," and turned to the newcomer. "Hi, I'm Isabella, glad you could make it." As she was introducing herself to the girl, she realized they had met once on Halloween when she, Annamarie, and Angus were trying to sneak into the kitchens and she had pre-judged Isabella for being in Slytherin. After Isabella had explained to her about their spoiled candy though she let them off the hook. Isabella smiled when she remembered that night and felt like it had been so long ago!

"Oh I doubt the Durmstrang students will come out, a few of the older natives made two of them kiss a pig, quite interesting really, I should applaud your school on it's hell raisers," Nina gave the girl a tiny smile to let her know that she was sorry for her actions and was ready to bary the hatchet if she was. Nina waved at Lemina and said, "Hi Lemi." Nina turned back to Alex and beamed and said, "Are you all packed and ready? Apparently after the Feast we will be leaving." Nina pouted her lip softly then giggled at herself before wrapped her arms around him into a soft hug.

Annamarie had heard about the party that Alyssa and Isabella had planned and knew that she had to swing by and make an appearance. Knowing Alyssa and Isabella, she thought it would be best to dress up a little for the party. She wore a simple white linen skirt with sky blue polo and matching headband. Annamarie walked down from the Gryffindor common room to the lawn, all the while thinking about the conversation that she had with Hollie and Harriet in the girl's dorms the other night. They had made her feel better, but she was still little bit upset that she had not heard from her friends in such a long time. She was actually considering turning around and walking right back to her room, but figured that avoiding people wouldn't solve anything. And besides, she did want to say bye to some people before they went on break. Once she reached the lawn she was surprised at the number of older kids that had decided to come. Annamarie looked around and didn't see anyone she really talked to besides Aiden, whom she assumed would probably be attached to Isabella all night. Feeling uncharacteristically shy, Annamarie wandered around aimlessly admiring the decorations.

Isabella turned her head in the direction of someone coming closer. She could spot her best friend in a crowd any day though she hadn't seen her in such a long time! "Annamarie!!" Isabella squealed going over to hug her friend. "I've missed you! How have you been? Is your cold better?" she asked, wondering if it even was a cold she had.

[Sorry if Bella is bouncing around everywhere, if you want to talk to her, just let me know and I'll have her stop and chat with you. :) ]

Annamarie hugged Isabella back lightly and gave her a weak smile. There were too many people around, she could not let how she felt at moment show. "Yeah my cold is gone, but I have still felt better I guess." she said low voice. She looked around at the other people attending the party more so out of stress then curiosity. After a few moments she looked back at her friend. "Some year huh?" she said simply.

Alex laughed, wondering when that happened. He was sure he hadn't seen a pig round the school. Alex didn't know it was gonna be that soon that they were leaving. Alex rolled his eyes at Nina pouting. 'Umm, actually I haven't. As usual. I'll do it later sometime'Alex said smiling. 'You?'

"Yes I'll light them" Tom said to both of the hosts. Tom turned around to see quite a few familiar faces, had arrived, form his fourth year set. "Right, shall we get started?" Tom boomed clapping his hands together. "Right if you all stand about I dont know, say 5 metres away, that should be enough, then Ill start lighting them" Tom said smiling.

Alex having not ever seeing fireworks except on telly, took step back from where he was standing, wondering why they had to stand five metres back.

"Well Mr Cullen," we have to step 5 metres back, for safety reasons, I dont think we want any students getting burnt do we know?" Tom asked rhetorically. "Everyone standing back" Tom said looking ahead of him, trusting a student to tell him the truth.

Estrella smiled back at Jaken, replying, "I'm just glad the dumb things are over. I wish they would just hand over our grades immediately so I can stop worrying about it!" She knew she had probably done fairly well but she was paranoid when it came to school.

She could only laugh at her boyfriend's comment. Indeed, it would be nice, but quite awkward. Turning to look at the crowd that had accumulated on the lawn, she tried to pick out someone she knew. Only a few older students were here- she gave Lemina a slight wave, averting her gaze when she saw Nina, the used-to-be champion of Hogwarts Scotland. She had not hit it off too well with the girl, and she was calmed by the fact that the girl didn't seem too delighted to see her either.

The Ravenclaw girl plastered a smile on her face as a rather tall first year approached them, realizing this must be the girl that had invited Jaken. "Well, it's a very nice party," she stated, although the girl didn't hang around for too long. Nudging her boyfriend with her elbow, she whispered, "Was that the one you said liked you?"

She was finding it hard to socialize with anyone else, as she really had no idea what the names of anyone were, save the Ravenclaws.

Jaken laughed softly, "Estrella, you studied very hard, and I know that you passed. After all, you are a Ravenclaw. At least, that is what I understand from the Houses, Ravenclaw are the smart ones." He didn't care too much for his grades. As long as he passed, nothing else mattered.

Jaken saw no one familiar, and just shrugged. He had been in his dorm most of the time, so the majority of the people at school were strangers to him. Including most of the Slytherins. He watched Isabella approach him and welcomed him to the party. Jaken didn't say anything, and she moved along. Jaken replied to Estrella after nudging him, in yet another whisper, "I don't know yet, but I was getting suspicious. It's a shame I never notice those things that gave out clues."

Jaken noticed some fireworks, and since he didn't want to stay long, he asked Estrella in a nice voice, "Well, no one looks familiar to me. And if no one shows up that also are friend's of yours, then I guess we can leave after the fireworks." Jaken hasn't seen actual fireworks in a long time. So he hoped that Estrella would agree as well.

"Right|" Tom said, rolling his sleeves, up and drawing his wand. "Incendio" Tom said, his wand aimed at the fireworks. "Let the show begin" Tom said beaming.

The Show

After Alyssa had convinced Professor Fletcher to light the fireworks Alyssa agev Isabella a thumbs up and backed away like Professor Fletcher had asked everyone to do. As she waited for everyone to set up Alyssa's mind began to wander back to where Tehodore could be at this moment.

She was about to let her mind wander further the firework's suddenly had been let off and colorful exploasions filled the sky.

Isabella gave Annamarie a confused look. She could tell something was off about her but she couldn't tell exactly what. When Annamarie said 'Some year huh?' Isabella had a momentary flash back of her entire year. From meeting her and Angus on the train, Halloween, fighting with a crowd in the dungeons twice, the first Triwizard task where she'd first met Aiden, she had no idea then that he'd be such a big part of her life now, the Yule Ball with Theo, finding out she had a sister, all the drama with Alyssa, Theo, and Aiden, finally being able to be together and then he got Spattergroit so he had to leave, and finally he was back. Of course there were other things in her year that made it crazy but those particular moments had stuck out for her. She looked over at Aiden who was talking with Alex and Nina and smiled to herself happily.

She turned back to Annamarie and said, "Some year! Next year I hope things calm down and I'm just going to focus on school and impressing my Head of House so I can be made Prefect," Isabella said proudly.

As Professor Fletcher ordered them to stand back, Isabella did so and pulled Annamarie back with her. "Let's sit down," she said motioning to a blanket on the floor. She sat with her legs tucked underneath her and made sure her dress was covering her well. "Aiden!" she called him over to join them happily. Isabella "ooh"ed and "ahh"ed as the fireworks went off and even squealed when they seemed to be coming so close to her.

Annamarie sighed and struggled not to roll her eyes when she saw Isabella toward Aiden. She finally figured out what bothered her about her friend. It seemed to her that Isabella got so wrapped up in her own happiness and her own emotions that she lost focus on other in her life. She could have been way off base, but is just what she felt.

Annamarie was tempted to leave but was instead pulled down toward te blankets to watch the fireworks. Alone with her thought, Annamarie couldn't help herself. "But why did not write me after all the mess after the second task or if you thought I was sick to see if I was ok? And I know what happened between you, Aiden, and Alyssa...how come I didn't hear any of that from you?" she blurted out. Annamarie tried to calm down a little before continuing. "Friends...no matter what may seperate them...friends still talk." she said trying not to show the hurt in her voice.

Aiden grinned at Bella then walked towards Bella and Annamarie and she sat down and pulled Bella onto his lap gently then listened to Annamarie's words and he frowned softly and looked at Bella then at Annamarie curiously, he thought that Bella had told her or something.

[I didn't read the whole thing :p I just skimmed oopsies]

Isabella had been watching the fireworks when she heard Annamarie's hurt response. She turned to her friend and frowned. It seemed she had been holding this in for such a long time and was finally letting it out on Bella since it'd been so long since they talked. Bella bit her lip and said, "Can we talk about this somewhere else?" she stood up and motioned toward a far distant place away from the party as she walked towards it.

[We can start a seperate topic, just so that this one doesn't get all awkward with people trying to post their responses to the actual party lol. :p ]

Nina walked backwards with Alex then looked into the sky as the fireworks went off and she smiled over to Alex and she wrapped her arms around him and she grinned as she looked at the sky, every so often jumping a little from the loud crack she hadn't fully expected. Nina blushed every time, as if everyone around them were looking at her, though she knew that they weren't.

((Soo much editing...lol...but sure we can start another topic))
Annamarie nodded to Isabella. She really didn't intend on have anyone else around when she had this conversation with her so leaving would be for the best. She got up and waited for her friend.

Alex hadn't actually been expecting the sound to be loud and jumped the first time the crack went off. He looked up and saw the firework spreadign out on the sky. 'Wow'he said under his breath, staring at them in awe. He jumped a bit still though when the cracks went off. He smiled, growing used to them.

Nina giggled when Alex and Nina both jumped then she snuggled in close to him but still looking up at the sky in awe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back