Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella made her way down to the lawn around 8 pm that night. All their exams were finally over with and she and Alyssa were beyond excited to throw their first school wide party. She'd sent Professor Fletcher a note saying to meet them here so he could "supervise" them as Professor King ordered. She held her bag in her hands full of the decorations and turned to Alyssa, "The stars look so pretty tonight, and the moon is so bright, I doubt we'll need any of the lanterns to light the night up," she said excitedly to her best friend.

She put down the bag and took out rolls of streamers and banners. "Maybe we can get Professor Fletcher to magically hang these up for us when he arrives," Bella said, not wanting to climb up a tree in her new summer dress. Subconsciously she smoothed it out and fluffed her hair which was half up into a ponytail.

Isabella's dress. :p
blairandchuck.jpg

Alyssa ran fingers through her straightened blonde hair and looked up at the sky. The moon glowed brightly and lit up the area around them. They certainly wouldn't need the lanterns.

"Yeah. I think we could go wihout the lantern's." Alyssa also placed her bag down. And silently agreed that she would rather have Professor Fletcher put them up then have Alyssa and Bella have to climb trees themsleves.

"Oh. The house elves should be here soon with the food." Alyssa smiled as she thought about the yummy cakes and snacks she had asked them to make. "And do me know who's setting off the fireworks I brought?"

"Great!" Isabella replied when she said the house elves had made food for them. She had to remember to thank them and repay them somehow but didn't know how just yet.

"Well, I've decided to lay out a few blankets here and there as 'tables' for people to sit at," Isabella said to Alyssa, pulling out a really large one and flapping it out onto the grass. Her bag had been bewitched to hold so much more than imaginable so she continued to pull out blankets of different sizes and spread them around the lawn. "Hmm...I was kind of hoping Theo or Henri would help you out with that..." Isabella said tentatively, referring to the fireworks. "I was afraid to ask them because, you know," she said shrugging but looked at Alyssa with hopeful eyes so that she could convince them to help her.

Alyssa began to laugh when Isabella mentioned that she hoped Theo and Henri would help with the fireworks.

"Who do you think is bringing the fireworks?!" Alyssa laughed and she placed a white table cloth on one of the tables she brought. She smoothed it out then reached into her bag for another one.

"They'll hopefully be here with them soon." Alyssa commented as she placed the last table cloth down. And just in time as a few house elves cxame onto the lawn with plates of food.

"Wow. Thanks!" Alyssa carefulyl placed the food on the table and thanked the elves one more time. Once all the food and drinks were on the table she turned to Isabella to see if she needed any help.

Tom strode down to the lawn, smiling slightly, his hands full with fireworks."Evenin' ladies, I have some fireworks here to add to the celebration. Tom said placing them on the floor. "When are we starting"Tom said beaming.

Alyssa's eyes widened when she saw Professor Fletcher walk into the area with an armful of fireworks. She knew this had to be her favorite Professor for a reason.

"We should be starting as soon as everything is set up." Alyssa added in while staring the fireworks.

Isabella was getting more excited by the minute and when she smelled all the food coming closer she practically squealed. She laughed when Alyssa said who do you think is bringing the fireworks and mumbled, "I should've known."

She went over to the house elves and Alyssa and helped set the food on the table, wanting to dive into it right away! "Oh I wish Professor Fletcher were here to help us with the decorations!" Isabella said impatiently stamping her foot. "Maybe we can do it ourselves," she said pulling out her wand from where it was tucked behind the belt her dress. She thought of using 'Wingardium Leviosa' but didn't know which spell to use to actually hold up the banner so she just held her wand uselessly.

Just after she pulled out her wand Professor Fletcher arrived with an armful of fireworks. This time Isabella really squealed out loud and said, "Thank you Professor Fletcher!" She was beginning to like him more. "Well, we could use some help hanging up the decorations between trees," she said giving him a sweet smile to convince him to do it for them.

"Allow me" Tom said rolling up his sleeves, and brandishing his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" Tom said, and the banners attatached itself to a tree. Streamers then erupted from his wand, and decorated on the tree, making the place feel somewhat magical.

Theodore walked into the area with a large box of fireworks in his hands. He stood boredly and watched as the girls began to set up the party. They reminded him of kids at Christmas time as they ran around with silly little grins on their faces.

"Here are the fireworks guys." Theodore mumbled. They were lucky he got ahold of them at all. It took him forever to convince Henri to take these from his brother.

Professor Tom Fletcher said:
"Allow me" Tom said rolling up his sleeves, and brandishing his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" Tom said, and the banners attatached itself to a tree. Streamers then erupted from his wand, and decorated on the tree, making the place feel somewhat magical.
"Thanks Professor!" Alyssa beamed when he started to put up some decorations. Alyssa was about to offer some help to him when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Theo!" Alyssa beamed and ran over to her bored looking cousin. She grabbed the box of fireworks and smiled brightly at him. Alyssa was surprised that Theodore came dowm here to deliver them himself.

Isabella wanted to groan when she heard Theo's voice but she was in an extremely good mood so she didn't let it bother her. "Hi Theo, thanks for bringing the fireworks," she said to him happily. It didn't matter to her whether he replied rudely or not, as long as she thanked him, so he wouldn't be able to use it against her later.

"Thanks Professor!" she said as he put up the decorations. Everything looked so pretty when it was finally up and ready and in place so she bounced around the lawn in excitement, wondering when people would start to show up.

"Mmhmm." Theodore answered calmly before he flipped some of his light blonde hair away from his face. Theodore had somewhat of a headache and the moon was sort of bothering his eyes at the moment.

"By the way Bella. You look really nice." Theodore commented before he turned around. He would be back for the party later. He needed to to take a quick break.

"Be back later."

Isabella blushed and gave a genuine smile to Theo. "Thanks," she said sheepishly. It was the first time he had been nice to her all semester. "I hope you come back soon, it'll be fun," she said to him before he left.

Alyssa smiled and took out a bag of balloons.

"Wanna help me blow them up?" Alyssa asked Isabella as she ripped the bag open. Alyssa was glad that Theodore had calmed down.

//Gotta log off for a bit. I'll be back on a bit later,/

Aiden walked down to the lawn tiredly, Isabella had told him that they would be having a party there today and he had promised her he would make an appearance. When he walked down he saw Theo leave and Isabella and Alyssa already there.

Aiden wrapped his arms around Bella's waist carefully then said, "Hi Bells, you look beautiful." Aiden kissed her cheek softly then glanced over at Alyssa and smiled at her sheepishly and said, "Hi Alyssa, it's great to see you again." Aiden smiled carefully then said, "Do you need any help guys?"

[gtg now sorry bella bye]

Alex heard some noice outside the tent and had had enoughs taying inside anyway. He shoved his trainers on and walked out to see a transformation had happened on the lawn. He smiled confused and saw his CoM Prof there. 'Hello Proffessor Fletcher'Alex said cheerfully, suddenly getting the idea that they were setting up for a party. Alex wondered what it was for. 'Any help needed?'Alex asked to anyone not sure if he was welcome or not but he had nothing better to do.

Isabella beamed when she saw Aiden approaching and squealed, "Aiden!" She hugged him and said, "Thanks!" when he complimented her and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Then someone else approached and Bella noticed it was an older boy from Hogwarts Scotland. "Hi, I think everything is done thanks for the offer though," she told him and Aiden since they both asked. She let go of Aiden and said, "By the way, I'm Bella," she introduced herself to him, "and you're welcome to come and stay at the party," she said to him.

Aiden nodded his head towards the boy that came towards them and asked, "You're from Hogwarts Scotland right?" Aiden smiled at Bella as she spoke to the boy when Bella released him from their hug Aiden put his hand around her waist protectively though giving her enough room to do what ever she pleased.

Alex smiled. 'Thanks, and yeah, I'm from there'Alex said smiling. 'Just wondering but what's the party for?'Alex asked curious.

(happy new year :D )

Aiden smiled lightly then said, "I'm Aiden Lorka, and it's because exams were just finished, sort of a good bye party I suppose." Aiden shrugged then let out a heavy yawn covering his mouth with his fist as he did this then put his hand back on Bella's waist.

[Happy New Year Alex :D ]

Isabella smiled at Aiden and then turned to the boy. "It's to celebrate the end of exams and the end of the year!" Isabella said raising her arms excitedly. "But for you we can say it's a going away party for all the Hogwarts Scotland and Durmstrang students," she said sticking her tongue out.

Alex smiled 'Oh, ok. Oh, I'm Alex'Alex said smiling. 'Tired?'he asked as Aiden yawned. 'So how did your exams go?'Alex asked them , laughing slightly at Bella, sticking his tongue back at her.

Aiden nodded his head then said, "Nice to meet you mate, and just a bit, late night studying, I finally finished my exams though." Aiden grinned then said, "Pretty decent, they were only first year exams so they only had like five questions, how were yours?" Aiden began to play with Bella's hair as he waited for a response from the boy.

Alex understood. He had done that for ages till he finally zonked out and gave up. 'Quite well,.. I think.'ALex said smiling. He wondered where Nina was now and whether he should go back and fetch her. Maybe later, he thoguht finally. 'So what you doign for the holidays? I'm jetting out and relaxing finally'Alex joked at the end.

Another staff member drifted about in the library, looking out the windows where moon beams shone in at the festivities outside. Dust motes danced in the moonlight and she looked around her desolately. Had the place she practically lived in trapped her?

She wondered what the occasion was, glancing at a nearby calendar. Her colleague, Savannah, ahd marked the day as end of exams.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, grinning,"If exams are over with that means no more students bustling about...especially not this late."

The prospect of having somethign to do other than work the late shift got her hopes up, glad to finally be able to do somethign since coming to Hogwarts to help her old friend in the library. She hurried to their rooms right off the library and dug through her trunk until she found what she wa slooking for. Onyx donned the nice, subtle sumemr dress and pulled her long brown hair from the collar, brushing it down with her long, pale fingers.

She then scurried outside to the lawn and noticed that there were quite a few students drifting about. Unfortunately, she knew none of them, not even the professor across the lawn helping them decorate. What a social life she had....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back