Celebration!

Isabella walked back to the party with Annamarie as the fireworks were finishing up. They had made up and Bella was glad, otherwise it would've eaten at her the entire night. Once the fireworks were over, the entire place seemed quiet and darker than usual so she went over to the lanterns they didn't think they'd need and lighted them. She walked around placing them by people so they had lighting and encouraged them to eat the food.

She walked over to Professor Fletcher and since she was feeling very generous toward him she asked, "Professor would you like me to serve you a plate of food?"

"Oh no, I'm fine thank you" Tom said, "Thank you for the offer, but I ate just before I came out" Tom said. "I know why don't you just let people help themselves, that way you can enjoy yourself, without serving food and playing host at the same time" Tom said.

[It is already buffet style. ;) ]

Estrella, needless to say, was impressed by the fireworks, but lost their luster after a while. Having been hanging on her boyfriend's arm, she turned to the sixteen year old boy, asking quietly, "So, want to blow this popsicle stand?" While the party itself had been a cute little idea she wouldn't go so far to say that she had had fun. Not really knowing anyone else there she was eager to get away and maybe stretch her legs for a little bit. At least, OWLs were over. She had to take reconciliation in that fact.

Jaken stared up at the fireworks. He was actually impressed. He heard his girlfriend ask to leave and he nodded, slightly eager to get away from the party. Jaken said with a smile, "Fine by me." If there were more older people there, then maybe it would have been a huge party. However, Jaken felt that it was more than likely a younger aged party, intended for the first and second years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back