Carla Mansion

“ I missed you too but well I was also angry on you.”she said looking at his twinkling eyes.The idea that they would be together scared her what if Dan would leave her again. “It is getting reallly late now. I’m feeling sleepy” she said looking at the clock which showed one minute to two.

Dan didn’t want to leave but he wasn’t going to say no. “Okay Bye. Goodnight” he said as he walked towards Kasey’s door.Opened it and walked out.

Kasey followed him out of her room as she wanted to go and get her trunk but she remembered that it was very heavy and she couldn’t lift it all by herself. “Dan?” she called.

“Yeah” Dan said as he turned to see what Kasey wanted.

“Could you help me get my trunk. Its really heavy and we arent allowed using magic” she said as she led the way down to the sitting room where her trunk lay.

“Yeah sure” Dan said as he followed Kasey down to get her trunk.As there was only one handle she put her hand and Dan put his on hers.His heart did a flip but he wasn’t going to show anything because what if Kasey didn’t want to get back together.

As Dan’s hand landed on Kasey’s she felt a burning sensation in her.She didn’t want to get close to Dan but at the same time her heart wanted her to.She carried the trunk up to the room with his help.And once they put it in she noticed Dan’s feet that had bruises and was bleeding. “Hey, You are hurt” she said as she took the first aid kit.” Sit, let me put a bandage.” She said sitting on her bed with the kit.

“Its okay” Dan said looking at his feet. He didn’t even remember it.” Okay well is you insist” he said as he sat and put his leg on the bed in such a way that Kasey could put a bandage.

“Ouch!” he couldn’t stay without staying.He usually disliked spirits more than injuries.
“Thanks”he said grinning at her.

Kasey completed the bandage work and than replied “You are welcome.” She led him to his bedroom because the bandage which Kasey had put was over size and was hindering him from walking properly.

Dan reached his bedroom which was somehow opposite to Kasey’s. He was happy to see Kasey again but the thought that she wouldn’t want to be together was disturbing him inside.

Kasey’s heart had finally won the battle and she was thinking of getting together with Dan. “Goodnight” she said and started walking back to her room.Than suddenly she remembered that it was Christmas. “Dan, Merry Christmas” she said looking into his blue eyes.

Dan remembered that it was Christmas and wished back “Merry Christmas” and smiled at her.

Dan didn’t want her to go and stopped her by pulling her by her hand.Then he stared into her eyes, there face was less than an inch far from each other.He could feel her breathing.

Suddenly, Dan pulled Kasey back towards his chest and held her close to him. She could feel his breath and she stared back into his eyes wondering what he was up to.

Dan moved his face closer to her closing the gap between them and pressed his lips on hers.He was kissing her now, kissing her with slow, hot lips that were so leisurely as though he had the whole night before him.He bent her body backwards and his lips travelled down her throat.

Kasey was a bit shocked, because she didn’t excpect it coming.It was her first kiss.She kissed him back passionately giving all she had in her.She didn’t experience a feeling like this ever before.She drew back as she needed to breath.She looked into his eyes.

Dan drew his lips back and stared into Kasey’s eyes. “I really like you, kasey”he said not blinking.

Ben was feeling thirsty so he got out of his room to go and get a glass of water.He was walking down without noticing Kasey and Dan.But than he heard Dan’s voice. He turned to see Kasey in Dan’s arm and he got a shock.His sister and his friend?

Ben’s mouth fell open “Oye!” that was all he could say.

Dan heard Ben and let go Kasey. He felt totally embrassed in this kind of situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back