Carla Mansion

Lila Holland

OOC First Name
Nishma
Lila was waiting in the sitting room for Ben to bring Kasey from the station.She was excited to see her daughter and hear how her elective classes and if she was to continue with them.She had prepared all the delicious food for the lunch.She heard a door bell and stood up to open the door.

Ben had gone to the station to pick up Kasey.He was glad that Lila wasn't coming so they could plan it all befor efinally interrogating their mom on why she had lied to them about their dad.The HNZ steam engine made a whistle as it approached the station and Ben's eyes searched Kasey.

He wondered whether Kasey would remember Dan from anywhere because he seemed familiar to him so maybe Kasey would even know him.He had told Dan that his sister wad coming today and Dan to was excited to see who it was.

Kasey looked out of the window her eyes scanning the platform for Ben.She couldn't spot him in the rush so she just got off the train with her heavy trunk which Andrew helped her carry out.She waited for Ben to find her as she chatted with Andrew."So,do you promise to come to my house for lunch?"she asked her with a smile over the topic on which they had been debating about on the train 'who is inviting whom'.

"Okay.Can I bring Kirsty along because she can't sit at home."he said with a grin.He had told Kasey about himself and Kirsty but hadn't mentioned the potion part because she was a 'perfect prefect'."Where's your brother? I haven't seen him? "he asked scanning the station for anyone who looked like Kasey.He spotted Mallory who was walking towards him with a big smile.

"Of course you can.She's your girlfriend and so she becomes my friend"she said grinning back.She was happy that Andrew had got such a caring girlfriend."So what did you guys do after the ball?"she asked him but she was sure he wouldn't tell her and say that it was personal."There he is."she said as she spotted Ben coming towards them.He had an unsual glow on his face.

"Thanks" Andrew said smiling at Kasey at Kirsty's mention.However, when Kasey asked what Andrew had been doing after the ball the scene of the yule ball midnight zoomed into his head.He and Zazuka were slowly walking to the forest both knew the intention and their feelings for each other.The moonlight shone apone them and they approached the edge of the forest.Zuka leaned on the tree and Andrew leaned on her, he put his right hair beneath her hair and looked into her black twinkling eyes which looked more beautiful in the moonlight shower.It seemed that her eyes were telling andrew to move forward and so he did.His right hair finally found the sensitive spot on Zuka's neck and he drew his face closer to hers and kissed her on her beautiful watery lips.The strawbery lipstick that she had applied made their kiss more fantastic.They were glued to each other for very long ..... Suddely, he realised he had gone all blank and Kasey said something, he hoped she wasn't suspicious about all this.Andrew saw Kasey's brother approaching them and forced a smile.

Ben saw Kasey with a guy who was wearing a green uniform.A slytherin?? Yuck?! he thought thinking how bad Kasey's choice could be."Hey Kase, how you doin?"he said giving her a hug."Hello, I am Ben"he introduced himself to the boy.

Kasey noticed Andrew think of something.What was it? Was it something he was hiding from her? she thought."An.."she broke of as she saw Ben was already near."Hi Ben, I am gud"she said hugging him."This is Andrew, my bestest friend" she said giving Ben, only-a-friend-look."I have invited him over for lunch one day."she informed him.

"Thats nice"he said smiling at Andrew.She knew when Kasey meant friends, they were only friends but did Andrew think the same way? he thought."So, we'll be leaving won't we, mom's waiting?"he said to Kasey not wanting to wait anymore on this crowded station.

Andrew shook Ben's hand."I'll write to you, today probably."he said to Kasey."See you"he said with a smile as he gave her a hug and a light kiss on her cheek."C u"he waved as he walked to Mallory where Kirsty was waiting.

"Okay" Kasey said noding her head that she understood that he was going to write to her about what she was going to ask him."See you"she said kissing him back."So, how are we going? Taxi?"she asked Ben who helped her in carrying the trunk.

"Yep"he said taking Kasey's trunk."How were your grades?"he asked her as an elderly brother wanting her sister to do her best."Whats up in the tournament?"he asked curiously.Of course, he had read about it in the Prophet but it was all happing live at Kasey's school.

"They were okay. Its all what you read in the prophet nothing else"she said carelessly.She was curious to know what andrew was going to write to her about."Ben, when will we ask mom about dad?"she asked him seriously.

"Yeah, we'll ask her tonight before dinner."he said as he stopped a taxi and got in.Green estate please"he told the driver."Whom did you go to the ball with?"he asked her wanting to know all the things that happened this year."You know I met a boy in a resturant once and he was all ...you know he had run away from his parents because he thought that they were under the imperious curse or something.Mom said we'll finance his education at Dumstrangs, yes he's a wizard.He's at home excited to see my sister."

"I didn't have a date"she said with a sigh."Andrew asked me to dance, he was just being kind.I danced two dances with him."she said hoping that she could have been asked for a date by someone."Ooo thats intresting, I'll have to meet him.What year is he in?"she asked curiously wanting to know more about the boy.

"Thats totally my sister."he said with a smile but he felt sorry for Kasey."He'll be glad to meet you.Hey did I tell you my girlfriend's coming to stay for sometime"he said with a twinkle in his eyes because he knew that Kasey was going to bombard him with questions.

Daniel was excited to be back in the Carla Mansion it was so welcoming just like his own house and Mrs Carla was so motherly to him.He was waiting for Ben to come home with his sister.He was anxious to see her.Whats her name? I forgot eh said wrecking his brains.

Ben had also said that he was going to bring her girlfriend to stay here for the vacation.Trista..nice name...how will she be like? he thought as he turmed the pages of the prophet waiting for them to arrive in the sitting room.

"What you've got a girl friend and you havent told me about it??"she said with her mouth open in a bit shock the other she was peretending."Who is she? Whats her name? Is she from Dumstrangs? How does she look? Is she a muggleborn?"she asked all in one breath.She wanted to know all about this girl-friend of Ben.

"Yeah I haven't.Her name's Trista.She is very beautiful.She is born in a wizarding family, is home schooled and might plan to attend that french academy."he said calmly happy to see Kasey's curiosity."You'll like her ..but maybe not because I will spend most of my time with her."he said sticking out his tounge at her playfully.

Their Taxi came to a halt and Ben told Kasey to carry her own trunk herself.He walked a bit further and there stood their house, The Carla Mansion."Welcome home sis"he said with a smile.

(well i guess once we enter and kasey goes to freshen up u can come and than kasey sees you at the dining room.But if you tell kasey that u are kailey's twin she will believe u because she knows that kailey has a twin. :huh: )

"Well I dont care, whatever you do"she said frowning at her."I have a scrap book to make from the pictures I have taken from my camera when we went to field trips"she said with a grin."Will mom be home? What about that boy?"she asked him as they opened the front gates.

"Well we'll see about that"he said giving Kasey her trunk."Yeah, mom will be home and so will D"he said as they entred the gates of the Carla mansion and walked inside.There sitting on the couch was Dan reading the prophet.

Kasey took the trunk and walked into the sitting room.Was her eyes deciving her?Her trunk fell out of her hands and landed on the ground with a thud.Daniel here? Is he the guy who Ben had met? Whats he doing? Why did he run from his parents? i thought they had gone to Canada all these thoughts swam through her mind and she was shocked by the sight.However, the next thought that came into her mind was that she must not let Ben know that she knew or was once Dan's girlfriend.

Andrew was happy that he had bought a christmas present.He found an owl of Mallory and told her to deliver the gift to Kasey.It was also attached with a letter.
Dearest Kasey,

Hi? How are you doin? I know you must be missing me and are curious to know about what was going on my mind that day at the sattion.Well, first of all Happy Christmas.I am fine here enjoying my christmas with my best friend Kirsty.

Okay there are a lot of things I have been hiding from you lately.First, is that me and kirsty made an aging potion illegally.Well I know you must be angry that I hid it from you but hey u are a prefect what should you have done if i told u when we were at school?So than well I kissed her and we started dating.Once the effects of the aging potion I knew that I was worng it was just an attraction towards her because like I was about 17 than.

But I didnt tell her so and we kept dating and attended the ball.But during that period I had an accident in the forest with Zuka.She went into a fit and made a prophecy.Well she has seer abilities and than we took her to Prof Ana.And I didnt realise when I started having feelings for her.Well it was as a crush but I was sure she didnt like me.Than she came to Madam Malkins to buy something and I gave her a butterfly necklace gift and asked her if she'd save once dance for me as she was going to the ball with mike.Than we went to the ball and I danced with kirsty and than later with Zuka.I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere quiet.She agreed.I thought she too had feelings for me.We talked and than I told her about the potion that me and kirsty had made and than I told her how I had continued dating her(kirsty) because I didnt want to break her heart.Then I told her that I liked her and she told me that she did too.Well u can imagine what would have happened that night under a mistletoe.Now I am totally confused and seeking ur advice.

I dont want kirsty to feel bad nor do I want to date her.I like Zuka but what abt kirsty.I dont know how to do all these girly stuff.Yeah here's your gift.

Bye,
Reply soon
AB
swirl-diamond-bracelet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back