Carla Mansion

“Did you guys see what time it is?”he asked looking at them angily.He wasn’t going to tell them anything but he disliked that fact of her sister kissing his friend.

“Goodnight” Dan said and turned to his room and went to bed although he didn’t sleep and the scene of the deserted corridor with him and Kasey kept flashing into his mind.

Ben didn’t feel like drinking water anymore so he went to bed but didn’t sleep and kept thinking about whether Kasey and Dan knew each other from before.

Lila woke up early of them all and prepared bacon and eggs with toast and some tea for the children.She had to go to the ministry even today but it was going to be a bit later than usual so she went and woke Kasey up."Kasey dear wake up"she said with a soft voice as she opened the curtains and let the sunlight flow in.

Kasey had gone to sleep very late and she didn't like the idea of waking up but she knew it was Christmas so she replied."Um..okay.I'll be down in fifteen minutes"she said. She had a nice shower and wore her new pink dress that she had recently bought. She saw that there were a pile of gifts beside her bed and the one that lay on the top was from Andrew." Oh Andrew"she said smiling as she opened his gift and it was a beautiful bracelet made of gold and diamond.She read the letter which was bit of shocking news. Aging potion ? Right under my nose and now Zuka?I'll write back after breakfast / she thought.And she went down to the sitting room.

Ben had got up early and was in the sitting room waiting for everyone to come down so he could wish them. However, the thought of last night seeing Kasey and Dan wrapped up in each others arm and snogging made him wonder whether they knew each other from before. He was sure they did.

Trista knocked on the door and shivered, It was christmas morning and since she had celebrated with her family on christmas eve so she could be with Ben on christmas she had gotten there earlier than expected. She hoped it was Ben that answered the door, as she really didn't want to face his Mother or sister yet, Plus she hadn't seen him in months and wanted to have some alone time with him. She pulled the handle on her blue muggle rolling suitcase back up as she really didn't want to have to carry it. Though she knew she would have to up the stairs.

[It would be funny if Kasey walked in on them making out XD Sort of payback on her part lol.]

Kasey went down and wished her brother trying not to think that he had seen her and Dan last night."Merry Chrsitmas"she wished him giving him a presnt which she had purchased for him.It was a pygmy puff blue in color."I'll get it"she said as she heard the door bell.Who could it be this early in the morning? she thought as she approahed the door.

"Merry Christmas" he said giving kasey a hug. He was of course going to ask her about yesterday night but not over here.He sudden;y remembered as the bell rang that it would be Trista since she had said she'd arrive on christmas morning."Let me get it" he said running to catch up with Kasey and than opened the door."Hey Trista, Merry Christmas. Come right in"he said his lips curling into a smile as he gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

"Mom, Kasey this is Trista."he introduced her."And Trista this is my family"he said with a smile at her as he helped her with her luggage.

As soon as the door opened Trista gave a big smile as Ben answered the door. "Hey Ben, Merry Christmas." she replied as she walked in behind him. "Hello Mrs. Carla, Thank you for letting me stay here, I'll try not to be a bother." She said to his mother before turning to his sister. "Hi Kasey." she said warmly trying to be friendly, she didn't want to somehow make Bens sister angry after she had just met her.

"Hello Trista.How nice to see you at last.It's a pleasure to have you here." Lila said with a warm welcome smile."Merry Christmas" she said to the new guest.She had to agree, that Ben had a good choice.

"Trista, I bought you this gift"he said with a slight blush.he had bought her a sapphire necklace from madam malkins and was glad that he had remembered to shop for her."And this is for you mom" he said as he gave Lila her gift that were fine diamond earings.

"Wow..." she said looking at the necklace. "Which reminds me...Merry Christmas Ben." she said pulling out a box wrapped in blue and silver paper. Under the paper was a guitar case which held, what in her opinion was, an awesome guitar. He mentioned being able to play once I think. she thought.

EVODragsterUp.jpg

[I'm going by the sig...If he can't play let me know and I'll edit it and put another gift in it's place :)]

(no he can.thanks)

"Kids breakfast is ready, come on or else it will get cold and I don't like cold coffee"Lila said with a smile as she led them to the dinning room.Where's Dan, hasn't he got up yet. He must be studying late at night no wonder he gets such good grades. Lila thought as she brought a kettle of coffee and another of tea on the table where bacon and eggs, toast, butter and jam were ready.

(okay this is as Kasey as she cant post here)

Kasey's mouth fell open in shock.How many people was Kailey dating?? Njord now his brother.Why is she stealing everyone I like she thought angrily."Kailey? What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at your house with Zuka? "she asked her all at once.She was not going to let her fool around with Ben, maybe she didn't know yet that Kasey was her new boyfriend's sister."Ben, this is Kailey not ...what was that..Trista..she's Kailey not some Trista.She's at my school, I know her"she said to Ben.

Daniel couldn't sleep last night after such an adventure, that's what he called it.So, he woke up late but than hurried down so Mrs.Carla wouldn't get suspicious.There was Kasey, looking beautiful as ever.But who was the other girl?? Kailey Paramore??he remembered from his year and his past school."Yeah, you are Kailey"he said looking at the girl who said she was trista.Than he suddenly realisied that he shouldn't have said that he knew Kailey because that showed that he and Kasey knew someone from somewhere."Um..I selled that quill to you?? remember?"he offered.

Lila stared from Dan and Kasey to Trista."Kids there must be some mistake. Afterall its proven that there are seven people around the world with the same face."she said thoughtfully."She is Trista, Ben's friend"she explained kasey and Dan.

(Trista/ Kailey it will be goodbye from me(Kasey/Lila and Ben) we are flying to India 2moro .I dont think I'll be able to sit on the interenet but if I am than I'll surely reply. We'll say that once you said u were Kailey's twin than Kasey will be ashamed and say sorry. ;) )

Ben frowned at Kasey and Dan."Trista is Kailey's twin.I too got confused once"he explained to them and was glad to see their faces that now looked apologic."She's being homeschooled and so I asked her to stay with us on the vaccation"he added making things clear."Now can we have some breakfast?"he asked to Kasey and Dan and than turned to Trista giving her a wonderful smile.

Trista took a few small steps back, using Ben as a half shield as she was being accused by Kasey. But before she could say it herself Ben explained, Trista added on "Heres a picture of us in Gatlinburg last summer if thats enough proof." she then pulled out her muggle wallet out of her purse and pulled out a picture of the two of them standing side by side smiling at the camera.

"Oh!" Kasey said her cheeks turned crimson of embarassment."I am sorry.I didn't remember.Kailey had told me, of course, I also know your small sister Luna."she said shyly apologizing to Trista."Well, lets have breakfast...I smell butter"she said walking to the dining room where breakfast was ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back