Car crash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hey guys, sorry I havn't been around for a while now..... at the start I just took a day off because I couldn't handle to drama, and then the next day something terribly bad happened... I was in a car with my three best friends just driving through town and we were hit sideways by a drunk driver who ran a red light going way too fast. Both drivers were killed on the scene and we were all rushed to the hospital..... Later that night my very best friend also died. Because I was in the back seat farthest away from where we were hit, I got away with mainly gashes from broken pieces of car, a broken arm ((it was broken high so i can still type sort of mangledy....))and a missing tooth but what really effected me was the trauma of losing two of my best friends and having a third in worst condition than me....

I'm not sure how much I will be on for the next little bit as we still have to do the funeral.... I am now out of the hospital only because I wasn't THAT hurt and our hospital is short of beds/ staff....

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay sorry, I'm still upset, angry and.... I'm not sure :((
I think I'll end this now...

That really sucks. I am so sorry. :(
Well, I suppose we'll see you around and I'm sure many people on here will be praying for you / keeping you in their mind.

OmG that terrible and sad. :(
I'm so sorry for you, and I'm scared that could've been you.
Wow that like real crazy.
I hope you get well. Its hard losing someone, so take it easy.

Hilary, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family and friends will be in our prayers. If you ever need to talk please feel free to PM me anytime.

Best wishes and get better soon.
Hugs,
F.

i am so sorry. i know how it feels to be loosing freinds and i still haven't gotten over that. I feel bad now for some reason. i would pray for you but i just don't do that ( :p ) so i'm just going to have to wish you the best of luck to clear your heads of the bad things. i hope you'll get over it better than me. :(

Hilary,
I cannot express my sorrow to hear about your friends and what you're going through right now. You're a wonderful, caring girl and I'm so sorry that this has happened. God Bless you, your family and your friends families. I'll keep you in my prayers. Please PM me if you need someone to talk to...remember that the Lord is there for you to talk to too. :unsure:

God bless,
~Liv (Cecily)

Hi Hilary,
I know we've only talked briefly mainly in rp's I have just read what happened and I am so sorry for your loss.
Words can never fully express how a person feels at the death of some one special to them, suffice it to say - you are in our thoughts. Your friends will be in my prayers as you will.

With all my heart felt wishes
A.

OMG no wonder Courtney and I have not been able to find you! Get better FAST!!! We miss you! Let us know when you are able to talk online and we will work something out so we can be there.

Oh gosh Hilary!
I hope you feel better soon and you and your friends and family are in my prayers. >:D<

Rhyspa

Hilary, that is truly a sad and trying experience. I do not pray much, but you are in mine, and just know that if you ever need anyone to talk to, I am always here.

Amanda

oh, Hilary :( . Im so sorry about your friends. Thats just sad. I nearly cried reading your post :(( . I hope you get better soon. That must be a horrible experince. I really hope you get a lot of hugs.

I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. I'll pray for you and your friends.

Cyndi

Hilary, I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do for you. I can't pretend to know what you're going through right now, but know that you've got a whole site filled with people who care about you and are thinking about you while you recover both physically and emotionally. I'm here literally anytime you need someone to talk to. You, your family, and your friends families are in my thoughts so please stay strong (as I know you are). Take as much time as you need to get through this, but just remember that I'm here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back