Can't get over myself xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteo Lim

Matteo's a first year, and just been sorted into Slytherin. Although he's got all the traits of a "typical" Slytherin; sly, arrogant, confident, and a bit selfish, he has no clue what Slytherin actually is, nor does he know anything really about Hogwarts other than the fact that people learn about magic here.

So he needs friends, and possibly enemies. He's always been liked and been popular back home in NYC, so it would be a shock for him if someone actually hated him. He's a bit shallow and usually has large groups of friends, with only one or two close friends who know the "real him."

He's pretty much up for anything, so help meh out here!

Oh, and Bio will be up soon...

I have Evelyn [she prefers to be called by her Korean first name though, Feng] Bao who could be one of those two people to get to know the "real Matteo"

She's in Hufflepuff and does have all the typical traits, except she is stubborn to the max! :p She is really studious but doesn't understand magic and sort of feels it is an elaborate joke, but is enjoying the ride none the less..

Um there really isn't much I have developed of her other than she is quite respectful and needs good friends badly soo.. let me know what you think.

By the way I love your signature!

Haha, thanks. I think that'd be awesome! They could definitely get along once Matteo gets past Evelyn's stubbornness and Evelyn gets past his...arrogance? He's pretty stubborn too, and full of himself. So do you want to start a thread or something?

Matteo Lim said:
Haha, thanks. I think that'd be awesome! They could definitely get along once Matteo gets past Evelyn's stubbornness and Evelyn gets past his...arrogance? He's pretty stubborn too, and full of himself. So do you want to start a thread or something?
Could you start one? I have to do a lesson or two (year just started and I'm already behind :p )

Still Alexis

I have Angela, she's really nice, and usually will forgive anyone for anyhting (with the exception of a few) Angela could be like a study buddy, and possibly a crush, or as a crush on him, er something like that :d If ya need more info, let me know :)

I have Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney. She's a first year Slytherin, and I can offer her as either a friend or enemy. (She makes enemies quicker than friends)

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dance which she is the best in. She is graceful and polite. She's nice at times (this is rare), but generally is mean to everyone apart from a couple of select people.
Lily/Livia is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's a little false or pretending to like the person.
Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone.
She hates the fact she's a witch but this will slowly change as the year progresses.

Okay, for Evelyn: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7212032/1/#new

Angela- Nice, that could work. Since Matteo doesn't have much, if any, work ethic. She could like force him to study and make him want to do well at school. And then we'll see how it goes from there?

Lily- I think Matteo would make a pretty good first impression on Lily, other than the fact that he's arrogant. He's into looking his best too. Maybe he could be one of the ones that she's sorta pretending to like? And then eventually they might become friends?

I like the sound of them eventually becoming friends. Maybe, Just a suggestion Over time they could get even closer. But who knows.
I do like the sound of that relationship.

Would you like start a thread?

Okay awesome... That works, would you like me to start, or would you like to?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back