Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorin Finch

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello fellow HNZers,

as much as I hate to admit it, I have had a lot of health issues lately that I have been doing my best to ignore (this has not remotely helped my present situation) and it has come to my attention that I am no longer finding it easy to keep up with the fast pace of the online world, or even the real world. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart that I am placing myself on temporary leave from roleplaying until I have given my physical health a better chance of improving.
I find out on Tuesday whether or not I am to go into hospital, or if I will be in receipt of further community care.
I'm really sorry to all whom this effects, and I know that Lorin will certainly miss being in his classes/hanging out with his peers.
I will (hopefully) still be available to contact via email, which I am more than happy to give out in the form of an HNZ PM. :)

I hope you are all keeping in good health, and, again, I am really sorry about this.
Yours always,
Beth.
x :hug: x

Beth! :hug:
You take care of yourself and come back to us all awesome and healthy, y'hear?

Hey, I know you don't know me, but take good care of yourself and put yourself up to good shape again ;)

Best of wishes,
Rodrigo!

Beth,

I will be thinking about you while you are away! Take care, and I hope that whatever needs to happen to get you in tip-top shape, happens. :)

You will be missed! :hug:

Hey Beth,

Sorry to see you go. But, I hope you get better soon.
Take care of yourself, and I wish you all the best.

Emzies

Honey, I love you so much and whatever happens, I hope you'll be okay. Always around if you want to chat, you know where to find me. I hope to hear from you soon and that things will look up for you! *hugs tightly*

Just a quick update: I have a couple of days leave from hospital to see how I fare, and if my bloods, e.t.c, come back good then I am to be discharged Monday or just after. :D
And, yes, I have every intention of trying to get back into HNZ once I'm given the all clear ^_^
I miss you guys so much. Hope you are all doing well.
Much love,
Beth :hug: xxx

I hope you are doing well missy!

Just to let everybody know that while I am still having regular blood tests, e.t.c, these are going to become less frequent, as are the appointments I have to attend. I will quite possibly be fairly busy the next few weeks as I do still have appointments, and I am (hopefully) flying up to Scotland at the start of August for my birthday to visit my (very) big brother ^_^
Once I get back (around the second week of August) I shall be trying to get fully active on HNZ again.
Thank you all so, so much for your kind wishes and patience; I'm sorry that I have not been particularly up to chatting since my return home but I have generally been resting up to try and restore my health to its fullest.

I miss you all so much and there is no way I could ever permanently leave this site. :hug:

(This topic can be archived whenever :) )

I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better. :)

Beth,

I'm glad to hear this. I've shot you an email if you have the time to answer it. If not, no worries. I miss the heck out of you!

Mandrake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back