Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had been a bit nervous about this, it being his first time running the club by himself. He had set up several different tables, waiting until a good amount of the club had filed in before standing on a chair and clearing his throat to get everyones attention. "Hello! Hi, everyone," He greeted, smiling almost shyly as the room grew quiet. "My name is Casper, for those of you who don't know me yet, and I am your king of crafts," He tilted his hand and flourished his hand a bit in a playful bow. "Thank you all for coming, and lets give a warm welcome to our new members. If you haven't gotten your name tags yet, I have a table up front here. Come claim yours, or feel free to make a new one." He smiled.

"As I'm sure everyone can see, there are several tables set up here today. Musicians, I'd like you to gather at that table in the corner for me, please, and I'll be right with you to talk about things. Artists, we all know the yuletide season is coming up, and I thought today we could really get into the spirit!" Cas chuckled. "We have several different craft tables. Over there, we have our Christmas card station. Over there, we have a decorations table, where you can make anything from ornaments to paper snowflakes, whatever strikes your fancy. Over there, I've set up an area for those who would like to paint on a canvas or sketch, all the supplies you need are there." Casper ran a hand through his hair. "And finally, there's a table along the back wall with drinks and snacks, if anyone wants anything. Feel free to mingle, and just have fun!"

Casper smiled, hopping down from his chair and walking to the back table with the musicians. "Hi guys! Thank you for meeting me back here," He looked around at them, pulling up a chair of his own. "I'd like to talk with everyone here about opening a new section of the arts club. While we have always welcomed everyone into our ranks, I feel like we haven't really given our resident musicians any real credit," Casper explained. "While personally, I love to paint, I also understand that music is an art form in and of itself, and I want to be able to do right by you guys."

Casper pulled out his wand, waving it and quietly summoning out all the instruments he'd had set along the wall. They settled on the floor behind him. "I don't think anyone has ever really explained this, but this room is truly meant to help us. I've spent hours upon hours in here, and I've learned many of the rooms secrets. These instruments are enchanted. If you want to learn an instrument, oh, for example, the guitar, the guitar itself will help guide you. The magic here, it will pick up on your emotions, and it will help. Let me demonstrate." Casper shifted in his seat, feeling almost nervous as he started smacking out a beat on his knees, closing his eyes and letting himself get lost in his feelings. Soon, Casper began to sing.

Slowly, the instruments came to life around him, adding to and matching his emotions. Cas was by no means a professional, but he sounded good. Asher had taught all of them to sing growing up. Soon enough, the song had ended, the music faded away, and Cas was a little out of breath. He opened his eyes, smiling shyly at the students around him. "Today, I want you guys to get the feel of the room. Pick up an instrument- play, sing, write lyrics, do whatever strikes your fancy. For our next meeting, if this goes well and the lot of you like this, I'll have chosen a leader for this section and we'll have something more grand for you. I'll be wandering around, if any of you have any questions, please, just let me know." Casper smiled at the group before standing, looking around the room to see how everyone was settling in.

Ana Sofia was excited for the first arts club meeting of the year, making sure she got to the room on time. Seeing all of the different tables she decided not to take a seat yet, instead she waited on Casper to start talking so she knew what the idea of today's meeting was. Now that she knew what each table was meant for Ana looked around, trying to decide if she should go for the Christmas card station or just head over to where the canvases were. With Yule coming up she eventually headed for the christmas card station and claimed a seat, looking around the table to figure out what she wanted to put on her first card.

When Essie first joined the Conglomerated Arts Club, she didn't really expect much from it, especially since it was only new at the time. But as she continued to be part of it every year since, she was really enjoying it more and more. The Hufflepuff made her way to the Conglomerated Arts Room promptly for their meeting. When she looked around the room, she beamed as she noticed it was set up fairly well. As the leader began briefing the club, Essie was impressed at how organised he was with everything. It was definitely a step up from last year, especially since the musicians were also getting to showcase their talent.

When they were told to begin, Essie picked up her name tag and made her way over to the craft's table. She wanted to make some Christmas cards. With plenty of time before Christmas, it wasn't going to stress her out too much this year if she got started on them now. The prefect took a seat next to Ana, who also seemed like she wanted to make some cards. "Do you know where the glitter is?" Essie asked her, looking around to see if she could find it. It wasn't Estella's artwork if there was no glitter.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

The conglomerated arts club was sky’s favourite in the school and she was careful not to be late to the meeting like she had been to heya omega. She entered the room and saw glitter and yul colours and Casper and Ana. “hello god jul” she said looking around at the burst of colour. It reminded her distinctly of home. Winter weekend days when they would
make listened as Casper explained the crafternoon. It sounded like fun. She was slightly disappointed that the musicians were directed into a separate room and told that there was magic in there that would let them learn any instrument. She was impressed when he started to sing a song along with a guitar. She had seen him as a painter and drawer not as a singer but the song was warm and earthy.
She lingered for a moment after being told that they were free to practice. She had always wanted to learn the flute. However she was drawn by the call of Christmas glitter and cinnamon. She found a seat on the table loaded with coloured paper and got to work making Paper hearts. As they reminded her of home.

-approved by me-

Charlie was not part of the club. He had thought about it, but he hadn't signed up yet. However, he was a reporter. He had gotten permission to write an article on music, and what better way to start than by getting permission to sit in on the arts club? He looked around at everything, scribbled some notes as the leader spoke, then followed the others to sit down as they'd been asked. He scribbled more notes about the music room, about how Casper sang, before turning to look at the others sitting there. He smiled and raised his hand to catch their attention. "So, what do you guys think of Caspers idea to open a music section for the club?"

Ana Sofia was happily hoarding some of the stuff that had been on the table she was sat at, casually scooting whatever she thought she might need closer to where she was sitting. She smiled when Essie said down next to her, always happy to hang out with her friend during these meetings. "Here, I've got loads." Ana said as she scooted some of the glitter she had gathered towards her friend. "Since you're here, what kind of card do you like? Should I just make yours super glittery?" She grinned, having decided to make cards for her friends and try to make them all appeal to what they liked. "I reckon I'll just draw a lot of plants with christmas decorations on Rose's." @Estella Fuentes

Sawyer had to admit he was a pretty apathetic member of the arts club. He certainly enjoyed getting to hang out with Theia and some of his other friends in the year, but he mostly just attended for that reason than any real creative aspirations. It was fun to hang out there and let himself get covered in glitter any time he was in Essie's vicinity. Today seemed a bit different though, and Sawyer hesitated when Casper asked all the musicians to gather at another table, glancing at Estella and Ana for a moment before heading over to the table indicated.

Casper's demonstration was fairly impressive, Sawyer had to admit he'd let his own music playing slack while at school, only occasionally picking at the piano or grabbing a guitar when he was in club meetings. It was promising Casper wanted to more to encourage music with the club and he wondered if there were singers or dancers in the club who felt the same way too.

Sawyer was just reaching for some bells speculatively, wondering if he could mess around with something that sounded festive for the season when a student he was fairly sure was in the Monthly asked them a question. "Uh, yeah it's pretty cool to make sure everyone's got something that interests them, right?" He offered with a shrug, giving the bells he'd grabbed a little shake in emphasis. "I can't paint to save my life but I can jingle with the best of them." @Charlie Helkovaara

Lumio was always pretty interested in what the arts club did. He knew that Casper would lead it well and walked into the room eagerly. Though he was curious about the music room and he did default to music more often than art itself, he just decided to spend a bit of time making cards since he didn't do that nearly as often as he should. The teen went to where others were making Christmas cards and sat himself, beginning to really haphazardly draw and glitter up a christmas card that he knew he would give to Ronald.

Eugene likes arts club, and appreciated the little amount that he was able to do with music within the club itself. It had been why he'd joined it and it always felt very worthwhile as something to do. He walked into the arts club with his guitar on his back as it always was. He sat down and then followed the leader, Casper from the main room to where the music was. He watched Casper's demonstration, but couldn't help that within a little of him singing, Eugene had already pulled his guitar up and was playing along. he was soon drowned mostly by all the other instruments that played along. He liked it, thought it was a little a lot when all together and might make individual playing a bit hard, but perhaps that had just been the demonstration and the rest wouldn't be like that. When they were allowed to get start, Eugene took his guitar and went to the piano. he ran his fingers along the keys, it had actually been a while since he'd played the piano, but the enchantment was aiding in helping him get it back rather quickly.

Valeria didn't have much experience with clubs, she was a part of two, this one and the heta omega. The Heta Omega one had gone well, she'd made a new friend, a girl who was supposed to be her big sister. The arts club she had mixed feelings towards. On one hand, she knew structured arts like that would never be the same as actual art lessons and she was willing to try her best with it, she knew there was a chance she'd grow immediately bored with it. Valeria listened and went to when others were making cards. She thought that was pretty dumb, but she wasn't about to go against it. She grabbed some pencils and somecard and began slowly drawing something on to the card. She'd make this the best card ever.

Charlie chuckled, listening to Sawyer and scribbling down a note. He noticed Eugene moving over to play on the piano and considered joining him soon, but wanted to talk to Sawyer a moment first. "That is the best bell ringing I've heard," Charlie teased, smiling playfully at Sawyer. "I'm going to go over to Eugene, do you want to come?" Charlie asked before moving over with his notebook to his friend.

"Eugene!" Charlie smiled. "Your playing is really good," he complimented, meaning both the piano and the guitar. "I have a question! What do you think of Caspers idea to open a music section for the arts club?" Charlie repeated his question, his pencil poised to take notes.

@Sawyer Carnahan @Eugene Nestor

Estella beamed when Ana said she had some glitter for her to use. She quickly took some, deciding to put some glitter straight onto the cardboard in front of her for a nice glittery background. At Ana's question, Estella nodded. "Yes, lots of glitter." she said with a cheeky grin. Everything just looked so boring without it. She thought for a moment what she would write on each card, and rather liked the idea that Ana had for Rose. "Yeah, she'd really like that!" Estella exclaimed, amazed at how easy it was for her friend to come up with such creative ideas. "Maybe I'll try and draw her friend Edgar and dedicate the card to both of them." The Hufflepuff wasn't sure how well she could draw him, but figured it was the thought that counted.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia was glad when Essie agreed her card should include a lot of glitter. Although that wasn't something she had doubted. Now she just needed to figure out what to make. She silently looked around the table to see what colours of glitter there were, grinning when her friend liked the idea she had for a card for Rose. "Ooh, yes, do that!" She responded excitedly when Essie mentioned putting Edgar on her own card for their friend. After deciding what to put on her first card Ana Sofia started outlining small presents all over her card while continuing to talk to Essie. "Since we're talking christmas.. anything planned for the yule ball?" She asked curiously. She knew Rose would probably be going with Oscar so couldn't help but wonder if Essie had scored herself a date as well. @Estella Fuentes

Estella couldn't help but feel reassured when Ana agreed with her idea for their friend. The prefect never thought she was as creative as Ana, and so this definitely made her feel a little better about her skills. Once the glitter was dry, Estella began trying her best to draw the little cactus plant in a pot, even bringing it to life with some googly eyes. As Ana asked what she was doing for the Yule Ball, she couldn't help but blush a little. For once she had a date, but she had been too caught up in Hogwarts Monthly articles to tell her friends anything about it. "Well, actually..." Estella began, unsure how her friend was going to react. "I sort of have a thing with a Gryffindor in the year above us. He's a photographer for the Hogwarts Monthly. His name is Nikko. Do you know him?" Estella was unsure if Ana knew him, but wouldn't be surprised if she did. After all, despite Hogwarts being so big, everyone seemed to know everyone. "What about you? Do you have a date?"

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia worked on painting some of the small presents she had drawn, waiting for them to dry before she could put the glue on and a whole lot of glitter just because. Working on her friend's card while she was sitting right next to her probably wasn't the best idea, but Essie already knew she was making her one so it was more the thought that counted anyways. Ana looked up form the glue in her hand with an amused smile when her friend answered her question. "Excuse me, 'a thing'?" She responded in a light tone. "When were you gonna tell us?" Ana added as her smile grew into an excited grin, putting down the glue so she could fully focus on what Essie was saying. "Yeah, I think I know who you mean." She nodded before letting out a soft chuckle when the question was turned to her. "Me? No, I'm flying solo." @Estella Fuentes

Estella giggled a little as Ana was clearly very shocked by what she had said. "Well, we had been talking a lot over the break. I asked him if he could help me with some photography stuff, and he did." Essie explained as she continued to draw the potted plant. "I was going to tell you eventually. I just... didn't want to jinx things." Essie used the glue to stick the eyes on Edgar, smiling a little at how silly it looked. But she was sure Rose was going to love it. "We need to set you up with someone. I have Nikko, Rose has Oscar... now it's your turn." Essie said, smiling up at her friend. No boy had immediately came to her mind yet, but she was sure there was someone out there for her.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia slowly picked up her glue again and started glueing the areas the wanted to pour glitter on as Essie told her more about the boy she was going to the yule ball with. "That's so cute." She beamed when her friend told her about it. Had she been a jealous person than this would've certainly been a moment to feel like that, but she wasn't. Instead, she was just happy her friend seemed so happy. "I get that." Ana nodded understandingly when Essie said she hadn't wanted to jinx things, focussing on her glitter at what the girl said next. Even if the idea of someone taking a liking to her sounded exciting she doubted it would happen. "I mean if you guys are only going to hang out with your boyfriends from now on then yeah.. maybe." She giggled eventually. "But I doubt you would drop your favourite friend, so.. I guess I'm good?" @Estella Fuentes

Estella giggled a little when Ana said that her and Nikko were cute. She had really thought so too. The Hufflepuff continued working on her card, colouring in the pot plant before then starting on a Christmas message. "Don't worry, we're besties." Estella reassured Ana, giving her a friendly nudge as she smiled at her. "Besties over boys." Essie promised herself that she would spend time with her friends and boyfriend evenly. After all, her friends had been around longer, and they were for life. "But, as for a boy for you, do you have your eye on anyone at least?" Essie asked, keeping her voice down a little in case they were in the room with them.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Eugene glanced away from his piano to Charlie, "Best bud!" he greeted warmly before laughing lightly and shaking his head. "Bro I'm so rusty on the piano," he said with a smile and a laugh. It had been a while since he'd played. "It's neat! Obviously this room has always had musical instruments but it's fun to be able to like.....play them and have some guidance is good. I'm not too sure about the way all the instruments can join in, but that's mostly because I like deciding how they sound...but that might just be me," Eugene told him with a smile.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Gwen had decided to join the art club as a bit of a last-minute decision. Clubs were an excellent way to become more popular and make more friends, which was her goal. And Gwen was pretty artsy, she loved making cute crafts. She was very curious about what today's meeting would be about. The club leader introduced himself, then told them they could get a name tag. Gwen did so, putting it on her clothes. Musicians were told to go to a table at the corner. Gwen did play the flute, but she wasn't here to play music today. She hadn't even practiced her flute playing in weeks, though she knew her mother would be disappointed if she knew about that. Gwen was perfectly happy to make some Christmas cards, which she already enjoyed doing. She heard the music and singing from the musician's corner but decided to focus on the arts for now. She noticed Valeria nearby and moved over to her side. "Hi, you're making cards too?" She asked curiously. "What are you drawing?"

@Valeria Iglesias

Charlie took a seat next to Eugene. He scribbled down a few notes. "I get it! Thanks for telling me," He looked up to Eugene with a smile. "Casper was nice enough to let me sit in on the meeting today," He told Eugene. He considered a moment, looking at Eugene with the piano. "Hey, maybe this is a crazy idea, but we could play together if you wanted?" He asked. "I think they have a violin here still," Since my dad made me return the one I stole. He added silently.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene smiled happily. He nodded in response, "Sure thing, grab the violin," he told him, he wasn't sure if CHarlie would want him to play with the piano or the guitar but either way he wouldn't mind. "Let's see if you've been keeping up with practicing," he said with a little joke on his tone. He tunred back to the piano and lightly played a few keys, waiting for Charlie to be ready.
@Charlie Helkovaara

Valeria looked to Gwen as she moved to be next to her. "Hey Gwen!" she greeted warmly before nodding, The music in the background was nice, a little all over the place with all the instruments, but it wasn't a bad thing. She held up her card, where she'd drawn the ravenclaw dorm room, adorning it in christmas decorations and presents. Val had always excelled at drawing, and the drawing was very, one could probably tell that some of her lines needed a bit of work, and her perspective wasn't entirely correct, but it was a good drawing. "it's a card for my parents. What about you?"
@Gwen Goodwin

Sawyer was content to let the HM kid go bother Eugene, poking at the other instruments before glancing over where he could see Essie and Ana Sofia working together. He'd been trying to play it cool and give them some distance, but with Casper's demonstration over he couldn't resist orbiting a little closer to them, curiousity piqued as they talked about something he couldn't quite catch with lowered voices. "What's going on over here, glitter and gossip?" He said, slipping into the seat opposite them and tilting his head to try and parse Essie's drawing upside-down. @Estella Fuentes @Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia picked up her card and carefully tried to get all of the residue glitter off without spreading it all over the table, which was a bit of a challenge. Once she had, sort of, managed she put the card aside and picked up an empty one, ready to get working on the next. "Definitely." She grinned when Essie reassured her they would still hang out plenty. Not that she had doubted it for a second, but it was still nice to hear her friend affirm it. Ana was about to respond to Essie's question when Sawyer suddenly appeared at their table. "If you count Essie telling me about a boyfriend that she never mentioned before as gossip, then yes." She responded jokingly. @Estella Fuentes @Sawyer Carnahan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back