But How...?

Steve grabbed a butterbeer and followed Caley up to her room. "What now." Steve laughed and sat on the bed.

`well...what do you want to do??`shes said as she sat next to him.

Steve grinned. "I can think of a few things." He grinned and put his hand on her waist while he gave her a long kiss.

`well then now yoyyu tell me`she laughed she kissed him back

Steve kept kissing her and pushed her back on the bed so he was looming over her. He couldn't stop. This was the first time he'd been completely alone with her.

she laughed as he loomed and kept on kissing him.She hoped no one would return home and walk in on them.

Steve's hand moved down Caley's body and went up her shirt. He didn't know how willing she was but he was about to find out.

she kissed his cheek as he moved his hand up her top.she got goosebumps as he kept running it along.

Steve settled with what he had done. He didn't want to push Caley. He loved her too much. He rested his hand on her stomach and started kissing her along her jaw bone.

`its ok`she said as he rested his hand on her stomach`you dont have to stop there`she said winking.

Steve looked into Caley's eyes. He couldn't believe she'd said it. "Are you sure??" He moved his thumb so he was rubbing her stomach with it.

`i wouldnt of said it otherwise would i`she laughed looking into his eye as he rubbed her stomach with his thumb.

Steve's smiled extended so it was the whole way across his face. His hand moved further up her top while the other one stroked her head and kissed her.

she watched as the smile on his face grew.she kissed him back as his hand moved further up her top.she giggled as he stroked herr head and mouthed i love you to him as she drew brweath.

Steve pulled Caley's top off over her head. "I love you too." He put his hand back on her chest.

she let him pull her top off then she hugged him tightly. and looked into his eyes .`i love you even more` she joked

Steve laughed. "You mean that's possible??" He continued to kiss her.

`its possible with you`she laughed as he continued to kiss her.she put her hands on the back of his neck.

Steve smiled and pulled his own top off and chucked it on the floor. "I take it nobody's coming home."

As steve pulled his top off she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.`i dont think so they would be home by now if they were coming.And i had hoped that they wouldnt`she laughed and continued to kiss him.

Steve could feel Caley's hands on Steve's bare shoulders. They felt smooth and delicate against his hard shoulders.

she moved her hands up and down hiss back hugging him.`izzy and tom should be back soon but that wont stop anything`she whispered kissing him

Steve smiled. "So how long we got then??" Caley didn't get a chance to answer. Steve whirled round when he heard the door slam open. His eyes widened with fear when he saw his dad stood in the doorway. He had no idea what to do. He wanted to keep his dad away from Caley but now that he knew he was likely to strike. "Dad." His voice was barely a whisper.

Dervish had over heard Jasper and Nick talking about a girl and interrogations started. After a while, Jasper had split who the girl was and he went in search. After talking to a girl in Brightstone, he had found out that Steve had gone to the girl's house just round the corner.
He opened the front door and walked up the stairs to the room where he heard Steve's voice. He shoved the door open and saw Steve led on the bed with the Caley girl. "Steve!! Get Home Now!! I'll Make Sure You Never See Her Again In Your Whole F**king Life!!" Dervish dragged him off the bed and chucked him on the floor.

she jumped as the man walked in on them it was his dad `steve` she whispered ever so quietly.`leave him alone...stop it`she cried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back