But How...?

she shook the girls hand`oh has he..so what have you been saying about me...`she said smilling.and turning to him.

Steve stared at his cousins then looked at Caley. "I haven't said anything." He looked at Ana. "Do you need a hand up??"

`oh so why would odie say otherwise`she asked`go on tell me.. you know that you can`she giggled.

"I've only been saying what we've done whilst out." He grinned as he put his hand on her waist.

`well then re say it to me as i was with you!`she said as she felt his hand on her wwaist.`im sure you wouldnt mind and it would please me to hear these beautyiful times with you again

Steve laughed. "I can say all of it in one very small sentence." He smiled cheekily then lifted her up round the waist and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

`oh really`she said as he lifted her up and kissed her deeply and she kissed him as pasionatly as she could back.`well what do you want to do now then??`

"Anything." He shrugged. "Everything is your choice today." He laughed and put her back down.

`oh really...what if i want you to chose what we do??`she asked dreamily.as he put her back down she hugged him as tight as she could.

"Then I'd say that that's not an option." He laughed and kissed her on the head.

`well im not choosing `she said starting to walk after he had kissed her.`well it is now`she laughed.

Steve ran after her and picked her up from behind and spun her round. "Come on, you have to pick."

`you cant make me`she said laughing as he picked her up and spun her.`so i wont`she said sticking her toungue out at him.

"You're going to have to catch me then." Steve laughed before turning around and running.

`hey `she yelled before sprinting as fast as she could in heels to catch up with him grabbing the bottom of his shirt.

Steve whirled round and picked her up in his arms. "I win." He laughed.

`how does that work`she laughed as he picked her up again.`now where do you want to go.`

Steve carried her over to the fence and put her on while he stood in front of her with his hands on her legs. "Here's fine for me." He smiled.

she jumped when he put his hands on her legs `well not for me it isnt we are in the middle of knowwhere`she said lifting herself off of it.

"No we're not." He laughed. "Brightstone's just there." Steve pointed not far away at the village.

`well we are still not in bthe village`she said starting to walk away dragging him with her.`yeah and thats where we are going

"Fine, I'm coming." Steve laughed. "Where in Brightstone shall we go??"

`i dont mind...where do you want to go?`she asked `do you want anything to drink`she asked knowing she did

"Yeah, sure." Steve shrugged. "Which pub do you want to go to??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back