But How...?

"yeah so do i"she laughed "but you really do need something for your face come on"she grabbed his hand and led him away getting fgrustrasted that he wasnt wanting to cooperate.

Steve stopped and pulled her towards him so that he hugged her. "No, I don't. I'm fine. I don't need anything. I've had worse than this in the past." He kissed her and held her tight.

`are you sure` she struggled against him `hey not so tight`she laughed`your tooo strong for my small structure to cope with.`she laughed at how she had said it.

"I'm positive." Steve loosened his grip on her while he laughed. "Weakling." He joked as he kissed her again.

`ok then just as long as your sure`she said looking into his eyes`hey its not my fault that your constantly using your force against me.`she laughed

Steve smiled again. "I'm sure. Plus, I don't constantly use my force." He laughed as he picked her up round the waist.

`ok then oh really then what are you doing now`she said as he picked her up.`hey! now thats exactly what i mean.`she laughed.

Steve laughed and put her down before kissing her neck. "What shall we do now then??"

`well i can think of alot we COULD do.but you say if you have anything you want to do.`she said as he put her down and kissed her neck.

Steve laughed. "That doesn't answer my question."

well I am giving you the option she said laughing. Ok, good bye Rosa, see you around

"I don't know what to do." He laughed. "I want you to chose."

`well neither do i...how bout you take me to meet ana and the others that i havent met.`she said not knowing wether he would or not.`did uo find nick in the end ?¬she asked

"Yeah." Steve shrugged. "He's not doing too well though. He looks really bad." Steve shook his head. Woody's out looking for Dave so I don't know where they are. Junior's gone to a meeting. I think I know where Ana and Odie are but not completely sure."

`Well why dont we just go to where you think they are and then see if they are there or not.`she said`were you too late was he already home??¬

"Yeah sure." Steve started walking in the direction of where he thought the girls would be. "No. I couldn't get his attention before he walked into the house. Dad got him as soon as the door shut."

`come on thenl...where do you think they will be?`she asked him as they walked`oh i know what you mean..he didnt do anything to you ..did he?`she asked .as they neered there destinatiob.

"Just round here." He pointed up ahead. "Not really. When I tried to stop him he just shoved and I hit my head on the door post." He shrugged. "There they are." Steve pointed at two pregnant girls sat on a bench up ahead.

`Is that them there `she asked pointing towards a bench`are you ok`she asked as he said his dad had shoved him.as they neered to the benchhe said that they were them.
`Is that them there `she asked pointing towards a bench`are you ok`she asked as he said his dad had shoved him.as they neered to the benchhe said that they were them.

"It hurt at the time but it's fine now." Steve smiled as they arrived at the bench. He pointed to the ginger girl. "This is Odie." Then he pointed to the brunette girl. "And this is Ana." He smiled at the girls. "Guys, this is Caley."

`are you sure`she said yet again`hi`she said to the girls`i have heard a bit about you both`she said looking up at steve wondering if he had said anything to them.

`nice to meet you too`she said shaking the girls outstretched hand.`and you too odie`she said looking at the other girl.

Odie stood up. She was actually able to as her stomach wasn't huge. She shook the girls hand. "Steve's talked about you so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back