But How...?

`you tell me`she laughed kissing him on the cheek.`so now that i actually have time to talk.. how many months into the pregnancy are ana and odie?

"I'm not picking." Steve laughed. "Ana's five months and Odie's two." He kissed her.

`well im not choosing..`she said laughing `oh it must be getting difficult for her then`she said sympathetically

"Odie isn't even completely positive who the dad is." Then he shook his head. "And Ana's just broken up with Riley."

`Well she surly has some idea?`she asked`oh do you know what happened...it must be hard for her`

"She has an idea but she doesn't know if she's right or not. She's taking a lot of stick from dad." He shrugged. "All I've heard is that he hit her. I haven't asked her because it upsets her to talk about it."

`well she probably is..she would know`she said then listened to him.`oh im sorry for her...you should help her if she keeps his child`she said

"Huh?? She is what??" He smiled. "Everyone is going to...well, everyone except dad. He refuses to have anything to do with them with what they've done."

`she is probably right...about the father`she said.`shes very lucky to have you...all of you.`she said

"We don't know. She has to find the guy." He put his arms round Caley. "She needs to get away from us. By staying with us she's staying with dad and dad's causing her too much stress. So much that she may lose the baby."

`yeah but you all can still help her cant you...?`she asked a little worried at his comment.`you could all visit her each day and make sure shes all right.you dont want her rto loose it...`

"It's harder than that. She needs someone looking after her all the time. It's hard to look after her when someone's getting beat up by dad."

`yeah i spose she really needs the father by her side to help her...`she said`yeah cos you would just be worried about thye other`she said thinking

"She doesn't know whether the father is going to help her but it's worth a try." He smiled. "I always get involved and make sure whoever dad's victim is is ok. I don't like having to stay away."

`yeah if he did it would be easier for everyone...`shne sighed`so are we going to get a drink or what`sh esaid laughing.

"Loads." Steve laughed. "Not if you don't pick a pub."

`fine then..come one` she said walking straight past all of the pubs.`yeh but he probably isnt worried if he dumped her...`

"He didn't dump her. He hit her and she walked." Steve watched as they walked past all the pubs. "Where are we going. That's another pub we just walked past." He watched the last pub as they passed it.

`cant you work it out..`she said messing around`were not going to a pub `she turned to him and winked as they neered there destination..her house.

"Ok. Where are we going then??" He smiled when he realised. "Oh. I see." He laughed..

`well i wasnt choosing so we might as well come here and get a drink...`she laughed `you see now?`she laughed.

"I'm happy that we are." He smiled as he walked with her through the front door.

she laughed at his comment`so do you want a drink then`she said leeding him over to the fridge.`or do you just want to do somithing else.`she laughed

"Lets grab a drink then we can do something else after." He winked at her.

`ok..`she said opening the fridge`take your pick`she laughed and led him upstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back