Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hey y'all!! This isn't necessarily an absence post (well kiiinda) but more of an explanation as to why I have been totally M.I.A. the past few weeks.

I recently got not one, but two, jobs so my schedule has been pretty busy. I'm also in the middle of moving out of my current apartment and packing up to move into my new one pretty soon! On top of that my best friend's wedding is coming up so I've had to deal with bridesmaid stuff like her bachelorette party, upcoming bridal party etc.

So overall my time has been suuuuper stretched thin over many different things!! I am sorry for taking forever to reply to certain topics, but I really don't want to let any plots die or keep them hanging so this is just my explanation to let you know why I've been missing, but also a promise to make more of an effort to get online whenever I can to reply (slooowly) to things here and there!!

Hope you understand! :)

That sounds so stressful!
Our threads can wait until you're less busy :hug:

Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes smoothly. :)

Wowow exciting times ahead! Good luck for it all :)

So just an update on this!! I'll finally be moving into my new apartment this weekend, and then school starts on Monday so along with getting settled with classes, I'll be trying to get settled into my new apartment at the same time. So please bare with me as I am very slow with replies lately :)

Latest update!! I left my laptop back at home when I moved into my apartment and I was going to have my mom overnight it to me, but I knew I was going to be back in town in a few days so instead I just sucked it up without one (and my professors looked at me like I was crazy for taking notes the old fashioned way).

And now I'm back in town, back with my laptop, buuuuut it's my best friend's wedding so I'll be busy all weekend with the rehearsal and dinner and bridal party and wedding D: sooo I'll try to get to replies asap but please bare with me once again!!

Ack, such a busy schedule! Hope you're doing fine Abby~ :)

Hello all! Yet another update!!

So I was really busy being a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding that weekend, so that was busy enough! But tragically, our friend ended up passing away the day before her wedding, and he was the one walking her down the aisle, so it was very shocking and shattering for us. :(
The wedding still went on as planned, but then I had to travel back and forth for the funeral a few days later. Thus it's been a crazy hectic week for me and I've already missed more school than I wanted to (I'm only allowed 3 absences per class and I've already used up 2 in the first two weeks of school. That's really gonna bite me in the ass when it starts snowing and I don't feel like getting out of bed D: but such is life!)

On top of that, since I still haven't had a *full* week of getting accustomed to my classes and being in my new apartment, I'm still getting settled, figuring out my study schedule, unpacking, buying groceries, etc. Plus we don't have wifi at home, so that's always fun! :drat: I'm going to buy a router either today or tomorrow hopefully!!!

So that's just another update on why I haven't been around lately. Things should be slowing down and getting back to normal soon so I hope to be on regularly by this weekend. I'm so sorry for all the replies I have to get back to, please be patient with me!! <3

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Sorry to hear about your friend Abby

Thank you guys. <3

Things are settling down now, and I finally got wifi in my house yayyyy!!! So I should be back on regularly from now on. ^_^ Thank you guys so much for your endless patience with me, I appreciate it!

I can't wait till you're back fully! :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back