Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Hi! Okay, I feel like I'm going to regret this but I know I'm not if I explain what exactly that I'm looking for. :p I start classes up again on the second, which means I'll be extremely busy because it's 3 courses and I have 6 weeks to complete them. Anyways, I still want to get some stuff going on, any relationships build up or build down is development! For this time around it will be my students, professor and maybe a few adults. Here it goes!

The Jock
4rcD.gif

Syrus is now in relationship with Rama Mowry and is seeker of Gryffindor's house. He like, I got the babe and I'm a bad a*s on the pitch, what more can I need? Syrus can do with some friends and foes, anything is welcome. Maybe someone or somebodies to mess with him and Rama. He really not trying to ruin it with her because he promise he wouldn't, but yeah so a bit of trouble is welcome. It doesn't have to be him cheating, or maybe someone mess with Rama. She is easily agitated when someone annoys her. xD

The Freak
tumblr_inline_pe5y55Ck8N1urfelz_1280.gif

Chante gone through a dramatic personally change because of her height. She used to be pretty out going, talkative and a girl who crushed easily on lovely people. That all change because of a growth spurt and teenage hormones. Some of her friends have left and moved away, one of them being her first girlfriend. And she was called a freak by someone she used to have a crush on. I would like to see happy Chante again and for her to become focus either on cooking or baking more. Chante dropping out of the SDA club and may want to join the wild patch club, would be cool if someone can convince her to join. Oh, and she not a big reader but if someone handed her book on Jacob Kowalski baking goods, that may encourage her to bake more! Friends, foes and crushes are welcome.

The Quiet One
9180b22f3ec4030acd6d9ee58ac3bc69.gif

Okay, Joshua basically my writer for the Hogwarts Monthly and an alt chaser on Ravenclaw's quidditch team. Joshua stutters a lot, and I believe it's for a number of reasons. I've had to switch Joshua's back story a few times and I'm still coming up blank, I just think Joshua a coward but tries now to do everything that suggests otherwise. Also, English is not his first language, but his sister Jenna talks like it is. Jenna more out there, while Joshua reserved. Friends, foes and crushes are welcome! Help me figure out his back story, cheeses. :p If you want to interact with Jenna Toubia, she up for anything. Jenna in Slytherin.

The Undercover Prodigy
giphy.gif

I made Wendy way too friendly, not saying she not, but she does have her rough edges. See, Wendy's grandmother is a famous legendary musician and I haven't really explored it much. Like, I wanted to someone to recognize her from school and Wendy tries to deny any relationship with her grandmother. Wendy doesn't want anyone to know because the pressure in following in her grandmother's footsteps is getting to her. So, Hogwarts been a sanctuary from all the noise, but eventually, someone has to say something. And they try, but Wendy bribes them to keep quiet. I would like a foe for that and friends for Wendy.

Popping Prince
tumblr_msbo8wWqBf1qh7skqo1_r1_250.gif

Kace is my baby, my little dude! He from New York and actually knows Wendy and dance in the same studio together. Kace would expose Wendy, but I don't peg him to be that type and he been occupied with lessons. (Also, I'm not all that great roleplaying with myself unless someone joins in!) Kace's dad and babysitter raised him, Kace never known much about his mother or the fact he has a twin brother name Baron. I would like more friends and foes with Kace. I think he might be dating someone soon, I don't know. :p Kace likes to dance to hiphop, he shows off a lot!

Miss Perfectionist
giphy.gif

Alright, so this is Violet aka Vi, she is my first character's third child. If you knew Maddiie then you know how crazy her family history is. xD Anyways, Vi is the result of an on going affair with her mother's first husband. Vi found out at about 8 years old and has been distant with her mother ever since then. Vi still believes her father is Sirius LeMour, but if it were true then why she doesn't have his last name? Besides this DNA drama, Maddiie a werewolf and the last she heard of her 'real' dad he was a death eater. Vi tries to deny those dysfunctional parts of her family and wants nothing more than to follow in her stepdad's footsteps, but outside influence and Hogwarts can change everything. More foes and a few friends for Vi would be great!

As for other characters, I have Professor Madlyn Ateara, I'm working on a few threads with her, she open for interactions.
Rowan Coltsfoot is my DMT official and is a wee lady, I would like to get into trouble with her and her brother Rory Coltsfoot. I applied Rory to join his sister and I'm waiting for him to get approved or not. Rowan can use with friends, foes, and maybe an interest in her. Rory the same, though he might have his love interest all figured out already. :p

That's it for now, thanks for reading!

Madz Madz Madz.
so many ideas. but please don't say yes to them all because I will not be able to keep up with them if we have all plots going on.

For Syrus: Willow. maybe they could have a bit of practice on the Quidditch pitch. she wants to play seeker so maybe he can help her out in practice. but maybe keep the bludgers away. we don't want any broken arms. :r

For Chante: well willow doesn't think she is a freak. unless she wants to take the title and own it which she would fully support. but maybe the cousins could have a catch-up, maybe wills seeing if she is okay. they haven't had a thread together for a while. and a lot has been going on in Chante's life.

For vi: either Willow as a sort of big sister kind of friend. or Selene as a friend.

For Madlyn: you know what thread I am thinking of for Madlyn... (and it is called yellow) :r afterwards maybe she and Briar could meet up and talk about it.

For Rowan: It would be funny if a giant had to apply for permission to alter a vehicle in order to make it large enough to fit him. or if she had to inspect the said vehicle. (or would that be the misuse of muggle artefacts office)

Ooh for Syrus: I don't think Corrine would like someone like Rama so maybe she finds out and is abnormally rude when she finds out. Could be fun for them to have some friend drama perhaps?

Madz Madz Madz.
so many ideas. but please don't say yes to them all because I will not be able to keep up with them if we have all plots going on.

For Syrus: Willow. maybe they could have a bit of practice on the Quidditch pitch. she wants to play seeker so maybe he can help her out in practice. but maybe keep the bludgers away. we don't want any broken arms. :r

For Chante: well willow doesn't think she is a freak. unless she wants to take the title and own it which she would fully support. but maybe the cousins could have a catch-up, maybe wills seeing if she is okay. they haven't had a thread together for a while. and a lot has been going on in Chante's life.

For vi: either Willow as a sort of big sister kind of friend. or Selene as a friend.

For Madlyn: you know what thread I am thinking of for Madlyn... (and it is called yellow) :r afterwards maybe she and Briar could meet up and talk about it.

For Rowan: It would be funny if a giant had to apply for permission to alter a vehicle in order to make it large enough to fit him. or if she had to inspect the said vehicle. (or would that be the misuse of muggle artefacts office)

I'm sorry!! xD And I maybe staring some havoc with the Le Fey's family. :r

Syrus x Willow - I'm game for it, Syrus was really impressed with the girls on his team. I mean he still a bit of a douche, but he can definitely practice with Willow. (Try not to get the girlfriend jealous! =)) )

Chante x Willow - Chante doesn't care what shrunken head Kengi has to say, and she a little at fault there. A catch up thread would be nice. Chante a Gryffindor magnet it seems. :p She going to befriend Charlie soon.

Vi x Selene - I want to explore them, let's do it!

Madlyn x Briar - Yes, the sweetest thread of them all. Perhaps we can add Dederick to the mix when she tells Briar? ^^

Rowan x Chayton - I have no idea, but it would make a funny interaction if Rory there too. xD

Cyndi!

Syrus x Corrine - I feel like they've always been kinda close, so that seems natural with them. I approve the drama! xD

Syrus x Corrine - I feel like they've always been kinda close, so that seems natural with them. I approve the drama! xD
We can pretty much do this whenever in the semester so let me know when you want to!

Violet and Cyzarine could hang out again? They met briefly at the yuleball, and Cyzarine's always good to get some new friends.

Chante and Norton should definitely hang out again. They were good fun and could be great friends.

Joshua and Simon Vanity could hang out, they're both in ravenclaw, he's very blunt, very competitive. He would definitely be happy to be his friend.

Also like if you want to RP your professor with mine, i'd be up for that.

But like in any case, let me know.

Hi Madz, let's talk plots!

I think it would be interesting to throw Syrus and April together again? She never really understood that he had a crush on her, but I'm still interested to see if the dynamic changed now that he has a girlfriend and April likes someone too.

I also thought Jasper and Violet were funny at the ball, maybe something with them again in the future? xD he can certainly be an enemy.

I'm sorry!! xD And I maybe staring some havoc with the Le Fey's family. :r

Syrus x Willow - I'm game for it, Syrus was really impressed with the girls on his team. I mean he still a bit of a douche, but he can definitely practice with Willow. (Try not to get the girlfriend jealous! =)) )

Chante x Willow - Chante doesn't care what shrunken head Kengi has to say, and she a little at fault there. A catch up thread would be nice. Chante a Gryffindor magnet it seems. :p She going to befriend Charlie soon.

Vi x Selene - I want to explore them, let's do it!

Madlyn x Briar - Yes, the sweetest thread of them all. Perhaps we can add Dederick to the mix when she tells Briar? ^^

Rowan x Chayton - I have no idea, but it would make a funny interaction if Rory there too. xD

Le hey havoc sounds interesting. Does that have something to do with someone out of bounds?

Syrus and willow: sounds good. She won’t do anything to make the girlfriend jealous. But if the girlfriend gets jealous willow can’t help it.

Chante and willow. Sounds good. Maybe in the kitchen. Chante is cooking. Willow heads in to grab some extra food and then hangs around trying not to get in the way.

Vi and Selene: sounds good. Any ideas?

Madlyns and briar: yes the cutest thread ever. There are still more surprises to come. :r we should wait until that thread is over until we do the girls. Ooh how would see react.

Rowan and chay: I am not sure. Maybe we should hold off in this until we know

Cyndi. If you read this. Which department would checks on a car charmed so that part giants can fit inside be? Transportation or muggle artifacts?

Rama and Syrus should have a picnic! Rama does enjoy doing cutesy stuff because she knows she worth it. xD She is trying to br good in her last semester, so she can win a bet with Monty (the things she will do far simple chocolate!)

And Kengi does feel terrible about yelling at Chante and calling her a freak, so if you want, we can have an apology thread? She does not have to forgive him of course, but it is something Kengi does want to get off of his chest.

Cyndi.
Great! Maybe I'll jump in a random thread with Syrus and Corrine, and the topic will come up. :)

Emize.
I didn't realize they're your characters, damn I'm bad at checking. :p
Vi x Cyzarine - I'm cool with that, I apologize if Vi gets to be a bit too much. I really don't know in which direction I'm going with her, but her being picky about things seems fitting.
Chante x Norton - I agree! We should explore other things they have in common?
Joshua x Simon - Oof, Joshua having a friend like Simon can do good for him or intimidate him? I'd like to see how that goes. :)
Professors - Sure! I wanted Madlyn to come across a bit obnoxious, but I'm failing terribly at that. xD I'll get her to be a more active in group threads, etcs.

Daphne.
Syrus x April - I've been dying to get them to talk, but I guess they've changed a lot. xD We can still have a thread and Syrus tells her? I'm game.
Vi x Jasper - Haha, they were funny! Yes, foes seems fitting. <_<

Mia.
Lefeys - I'm winging it! Maya an auror again!
Syrus x Willow - Cool. xD Let's do the thread!
Chante x Willow - Yay! Also, if she cries a little, I hope Willow gives good hugs. :r
Vi x Selene - Maybe they meet in the library, like they've had class together but that's where it can start from there?
The pack - Okay, good! Sorry it's taking me a while to reply, all this fluff, I needed something else to counter balance it. xD
Rowan x Chay - It really doesn't matter, Rowan would still ask questions because she always looking out or checking for something to do, even if it's not her place to check. She can get in trouble, haha! I like this idea.

Lovi.
Syrus x Rama - Yes, woman! Oh boy, you got Monty involved? :tut: This will be interesting. xD Also, the dad should check up on Syrus. :r Just a thought.
Chante x Kengi - Maybe the end of the year if you like? Chante avoiding him at the moment. Either way, I like the idea. :)

Yay plots!

Lefeys - I'm winging it! Maya an auror again! Woo. go maya.
Syrus x Willow - Cool. xD Let's do the thread! Awesome do you want me to start it?
Chante x Willow - Yay! Also, if she cries a little, I hope Willow gives good hugs. :r You bet she does. a giid hug and then asking who's ass she has to kick for hurting her cousin.
Vi x Selene - Maybe they meet in the library, like they've had class together but that's where it can start from there? Sounds great. do you want to start or should i?
The pack - Okay, good! Sorry it's taking me a while to reply, all this fluff, I needed something else to counter balance it. xD :rofl: at the collective name. Take your time. it doesnt have to be a rushed plot, and you can decide what food is packed.
Rowan x Chay - It really doesn't matter, Rowan would still ask questions because she always looking out or checking for something to do, even if it's not her place to check. She can get in trouble, haha! I like this idea. i can just picutre them. the question is. if the truck grows to fit the passenger will it also shrink to fit them. I think it just might. :p

Cyndi. If you read this. Which department would checks on a car charmed so that part giants can fit inside be? Transportation or muggle artifacts?
I think the two offices probably collaborate often. I would think that would be the case here.

Daphne.
Syrus x April - I've been dying to get them to talk, but I guess they've changed a lot. xD We can still have a thread and Syrus tells her? I'm game.
Vi x Jasper - Haha, they were funny! Yes, foes seems fitting. <_<
If you think he would still tell her even though he has a girlfriend, I'd be happy for it to happen xD It would certainly be interesting.

I'm also down for more Vi and Jasper. Maybe one thread at a time because you're busy?

Emize.
I didn't realize they're your characters, damn I'm bad at checking. :p
Vi x Cyzarine - I'm cool with that, I apologize if Vi gets to be a bit too much. I really don't know in which direction I'm going with her, but her being picky about things seems fitting.
Chante x Norton - I agree! We should explore other things they have in common?
Joshua x Simon - Oof, Joshua having a friend like Simon can do good for him or intimidate him? I'd like to see how that goes. :)
Professors - Sure! I wanted Madlyn to come across a bit obnoxious, but I'm failing terribly at that. xD I'll get her to be a more active in group threads, etcs.

Yay! Okay, yay! We can split this up as two each. I could start the Cyzarine&Violet one and the Joshua&Simon, if you start the other two?

Lovi.
Syrus x Rama - Yes, woman! Oh boy, you got Monty involved? :tut: This will be interesting. xD Also, the dad should check up on Syrus. :r Just a thought.
Chante x Kengi - Maybe the end of the year if you like? Chante avoiding him at the moment. Either way, I like the idea. :)
Syrus and Rama: I can start something for these two on the Great Lawn, if you'd like? And frankly, Hezekiah is a terrible father and doesn't really care that Rama is dating someone, but if Syrus wants to like introduce himself to Hezekiah, I am all for it! I just don't think Hezekiah would approach him on his own.

Chante and Kengi: At the end of the semester is fine with me! :wub:

Hey, I'll message you guys about starting topics and all. ^_^ Thanks!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back