Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
Wow, so it's been a long time since I have posted... Always makes my heart warm to see the site still going strong. Life is funny, last year my wife and I celebrated the birth of our baby boy (Edward Elric last name being withheld) so pretty much busy with all the fun new baby things... Had some time and like many times in the past HNZ popped into my head.

Luxen and Tin will always have a special place in my heart :p

Yeah, it's been a bit. I was 19 when I first logged on and I'm 31 now. Luxen, Tin, and Brian were always fun to RP. I enjoyed writing Cynthia's gossip articles for the Daily Prophet as well. I'm always surprised with how awesomely OG the community on HNZ is... Without trying to sound rude I sometimes think I would check in and only recognize Nick still hard at work as ever. I know and I'm happy that's not the case and recognize many people still making the community as amazing as ever. My 11 year old and I are currently reading the fifth book and he's completely in to Harry Potter now.

Ooh, maybe your son will be our first second generation member in the future?

It's good to see you pop on the site, Brian! And good to hear life is going well for you.

Welcome back, Brian! It has been a long while, and hope that you plan on having some firsties, since you came at a great time.

Oh my goodness!

Hi Brian! How are you!? It's good to see you around!

Thanks for the welcome back, I don't know who controls the character that owns the Silver Snake now but I gotta say they look (from what I've looked into) so freaking awesome! Really made me smile as I was explaining the site to my son this morning.

Welcome back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back