The Blood Stained Forest (Centuars)

Luxen Silverback

Luxen walked into the forest from Brightstone, the Forbidden Forest was deep and it was very likely they would run into something before they found the Castle. "Hmm... so Aeon how far till we meet up with the centaurs" Luxen said trying to keep his voice calm, it was getting more and more difficult to control himself while being with these children. Part of him wanted to just burn the forest down however he needed to find where the Death Eaters met up and see if there were any information he could gather, Burke had yet to give him any answers that would help. Luxen wondered if he would actually run into any Centaurs knowing that they could prove usefull.

Aeon followed Luxen into the forest, He hadn't been this way before, He usually came from the direction of the Castle. "They tend to wander, I don't know where they all stay but we are bound to find one soon." he said, looking around for a sign that there were any here.

(( Continue it tomorrow, Mum's making me go to bed ;) ))

"I see" Luxen said with a smile as he continued to walk forward deeper into the forest. If the boy couldn't lead him to the Centuars then perhaps the girl's screams might lure them out, at the very least he might get a Unicorn to show up. A unicorn would be very valuble to his inventions and potions, not to mention Unicorn hair and horn sell for very high on the blackmarket. "Keep a sharp eye though, some of the creatures out here are quite dangerous" Luxen said trying to pretend like he cared for them.

Libby wasn't too bothered about being in the forest. She'd been here often enough. However in her visites she had never actually come across anything, except Larissa's brother. Of course she'd read about centuars, but had no idea what they looked like. Hearing they were dangerous Libby asked, "If they are as you say, why are we looking for them?" This was his idea of an adventure? Strange?

Mist was walking through the forest and saw a girl Aeon and an older man. She got angry what was an adult doing with two children in the forest? Mist pulled out an arrow and aimed it so it would go right past the adults head.

As the arrow came whizzing past Luxen's head he glance slightly at the two children. This would be a bit messy unless he played things right, looking through the dark woods he looked for the owner of the arrow. Luxen was far from afraid, in fact he was happy to have found his prey after only a few minutes of walking. Centuars knew the forest like the back of their hands and if the Death Eaters had entered the forest for whatever purpose they would know. Seeing the creature he gave a slight smile as he slowly raised his wand hand telling the two kids to stay back. "We mean you know harm" Luxen said in a kind voice as he raised his other arm to the creature. Quickly with his wand hand he pointed it at the animal without saying a word Luxen thought with pure venom 'Crucio!'

(( Bad Luxen, Bad! ))

Aeon watched Mist aim for Luxen, Or so it seemed from his angle anyway. "Must you always be so hostile Mist? Maybe I should get Thearus." He said, walking over to her.

(( :mad: ))

Mist saw the mans wand raise and all of a sudden she felt like a thousand hot knives were stabing her every where. She droped to the ground withering in pain she let out a scream even if she didnt want to. She just wished it would stop she wanted to die.

Luxen walked forwards "the poor Centaur must've hurt itself, no wonder the arrow missed" Luxen said in mocked surprise while in his head he kept the curse going. He stepped forwards "perhaps we should help it, or put it out of it's misery" Luxen said in feign kindness as he took a few steps forwards. Thinking hard with his wand still held out 'Imperio!' Luxen began thinking of an order 'You want to attack the children, hurt them, kill them! Especially the girl!'

Thearus galloped into the clearing, skidding to a halt in front of the man. Mist was laying on the ground, looking hurt and a man had his wand raised. Thearus was almost about to snap. He had risked his life again and again for the humans and now they attack. He slid his sword form its place and held it out to the man, tip glinting not far from his throat. "How dare you..."

Mist stood up when the pain stoped. She didnt know why but she wanted to kill. She picked up her bow and arrows and started towards the children. She raised her bow and aimed for the girls head.

Aeon looked around him in shock, Things were happening so fast. He quickly drew out his wand and aimed it at Mist. "Stupefy!" He shouted, sending the spell at the centaur.

(( posting as Mist ))

Mist saw the boy aim his wand for her and she ducked away shooting an arrow for his chest.

(( Holy cow! ))

Aeon moved to the side, but the arrow still cut his arm when it whizzed past. Aeon clutched it in pain, feeling warm, sticky blood dribble from the wound. Aeon lifted his wand again and aimed it back at Mist. "Stupefy!" He called again, sending another spell from his wand.

Mist couldnt get out of the way of the spell fast enough it hit her and every thing went black.

(( You can rp better than that, Don't be lazy xD ))

Aeon watched Mist fall and staggered a bit before dropping to his knees, clutching his arm in pain. "Luxen, Help me." He moaned, his hand was now covered in blood, luckily he had muggle clothes on so he wouldn't need them later.

(( thats right call the murderer and child torturer for help <_< , ever wondered why he wanted you and Libby alone with him in the forest?? ))

Luxen turned his head towards the Centuar that had caught him by surprise, He was too close to the school apparently as he tried to Apparate behind the centaur but was unable to. "The centaur tried to kill us and fell to the ground, I was trying to aid it" Luxen said rather coolly "Now that boy over there needs medical aid, I can help him if you'll let me" Luxen said his eyes pointing towards the child waiting for a moment the Centaur's eyes would be away. "I'm going to go help him, you can kill me if you must but I won't let that child die because of your friend" Luxen said with grim despair in his voice as he slowly began to edge his way to Aeon "I'll help your friend afterwards" Luxen added.

Thearus lowered his sword slowly, the gleam running up the blade as he did. "And neither would I" He bowed his head to the man. Something about him wasn't right, though he wanted to help Aeon. Looking over to Aeon he winced, "Sorry aeon, she must have panicked she would never... you know.." Thearus gave him a apologetic look. "Did you want me to help or will this man be enough?".

"Panicked? PANICKED? She went out right mental, ruddy hell!" Aeon shouted, glaring in the direction of Mist. "I
m pretty sure Silverback can help me just fine thank you." He scowled, taking his hand off of his arm, the cut was pretty deep, but hopefully Luxen could heal it.

Luxen had to hold back a smile, things couldn't have gone more perfectly. Bending down he pointed his wand at Aeon and cast the healing charm 'Epesky' without saying a word. "I'm going to speak with the Centaur, I want you and Libby to wait behind that tree" Luxen said patiently. "Keep look out in case anymore Centaurs come so we don't get ambushed, no telling how many more are crazed like the other one" Luxen explained a bit quitely. After all the blood had vanished Luxen stood up and waited for Aeon to follow his orders. Luxen took a few steps forwards to face the Centuar, his wand held out.

Aeon nodded and walked over to Libby. "Come on." He murmured, giving her a small smile and walking behind the tree. It wasn't normal for centaurs to act like Mist had just done, Something felt wrong. At least now he had time to think.

(woah! ive missed loads! ooeer were to start..)

She followed Aeon behind the tree, glancing back to the centaurs for a moment. "Is your arm alright now?" she asked, that had been nasty. "And im guessing they're not meant to act like that" she added.

"Yes, all better now." Aeon murmured, looking at his arm, He did look slightly pale though. "I don't think that's normal, Otherwise the school would have a barrier to stop students going in and getting killed. I think she might have been..cursed, but I don't know who would do such a thing." Aeon continued, He learnt about some of the curses in DADA, And he thought that's what had happened.

"Yeah true. Controlled maybe?" she wondered. If they were right, then whoever was controlling her obviously hated them. She looked around for a sign. "It's not like we somthing wrong, there's nothing to say we can't be here" she said, before realizing how stupid that sounded considering they were in the "Forbidden Forest", but she hoped he knew what she meant. She snook a peek back at Silverback and the cenaurs, and tried to hear what they said but failed. She took a seat at the bottom of the tree, and tried not to get too cold as she had no idea how long they'd have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back