Breaking the Rules

"....You don't want to scare her do you?" He asked in an even a tone he could muster. He didn't think Aitan would hurt his sister, but Thearus still was slightly cautious.

Aitan completely ignored Thearus and continued on his sister, "Well, What were you thinking" He demanded Advancing on her

Mist backed up as her brother got closer "I was explaining why you wouldnt like us being friends" Mist said in a cool voice even if she was terified.

"Aitan, control yourself!" Thearus took a step or two towards him, hand laying down over the hilt of his sword. He really didn't want to use it, but if he lay a hand on her..

"And in Doing so you told him my weakness, My Only Weakness" he Scolwed and walked closer to her, "Now you cant be near him, who knows what other secrets you might tell him" He Snarled

"Ill be near who ever i want to" Mist snarled back and walked over to Thearus grabbing his hand. She glared at her brother "and theres nothing you can do about it"

"Aitan, what use would I have of your weakness, you are mist's brother, I could not harm you. Unless you harmed her. Which, I believe, you would not do" He walk over to Aitan and put a hand on his shoulder, "calm yourself..."

Thearus felt her hand slide into his. He couldn't help but let the slightest of smiles touch his lips. a warm sensation washed up his arm, He wanted to be with her, and no one else would do.

Aitan couldnt not believe it, His sister was siding against him, "you tell me, you Killed your own brother, so tell me" he Snarled, looking at his sister, how could she have sided with him, after all he has done for her.

"He left me no choice" said Thearus, his grip around her hand tightening slightly, though not uncomfortably.

Mist felt warm when he squeezed her hand, like she was complete. She knew her brother would never want to talk to her again but strangly right now she didnt care.

Aitan Snarled, "Then is leaves Me no Choice" he murmered Under His Breath, He gripped the handle of his sword, Drawing it Quickly, He glanced at his sister, Holding the tip of the Blade at Thearus' Neck, "My Whole Life i have been Trying to keep her safe from Anyone who can harm her, and i dont plan on stopping now" He said in a low Grumble "Mist, get away from him, Now" he demanded,

"PUT THAT AWAY NOW!" Mist yelled. "If you do any thing to him i will never talk to you again" Mist hissed tightening her grip on his hand.

"I'd Rather you Never talk to me again, then for me to see you get Hurt Again, or taken away" He Snarled, turning the blade slightly, so the sun ran down the blade, "I said i would never let anything happen to you, and if that means You never speaking to me again, then so be it"

Thearus felt the cold sword tip against his neck, and the warmth from her hand. He just stared strait at Aitan, not saying anything. Then after a few more moments he said quietly, "Go..., I wont draw my blade against your brother..."

"Fine then, you kill him you kill me to" Mist said shooting dagers at her brother "I love you but you cant be my whole life" Mist said still glaring at him

Aitan Glared at Thearus, and then back to mist, "I'm Not Trying to be your whole life, I'm trying to stop you from going with someone who could Hurt you at any moment" he snarled, What has he done to change her so much he thought to himself

"But hes not going to hurt me" Mist said getting tears in her eyes, didnt he realise how much Thearus ment to her?

"Your hurting her Aitan..." Thearus watched him with a mixture of pity and anger. He was being forced to share the only thing he had left.

"Hurting her, what do you think this is doing to me" He quickly withdrew his sword, putting it away neatly, he turned away from the both, he looked back to say somthing, but decided not to, he trotted off into the forest and made his was down to the river/color]
[[new post once your done with your lovey dovey buisness

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7106548/1/ ]]

Mist began to cry "I cant believe i just did that to him, but he didnt understand" Mist said through tears.

Thearus pulled her close, touching her forehead with his, "Im so sorry..." He couldn't think or what to say or do. He had driven her from her brother.

"Its not your fault" Mist said through sobs. Once she was done she pulled apart from Thearus "I need to go find him" She whispered before running of in the direction her brother had ran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back