Breaking the Rules

"You learn to do things to entertain yourself I suppose" He said with his cheeks reddening even more. "You look really nice" He just managed to keep his eyes on hers and even gave her another smile.

Mist blushed even more "your not so bad your self" Mist said with a slight nervous giggle.

(( hope you dont mind it being night ))

Sern let out abit of a chuckle, "you make me sound to good". He smiled tat her warmly then looked up to the starlit sky, " Where you taught to read the heavens?" thearus asked.

"No never" Mist said looking up at the stars "there wonderful though, i must sound so soft completely unlike my self" Mist said thinking of how she usually acted

"perhaps you should be like this more often" he gave her a slight smile. He couldn't take his mind off her, she was beautiful and really did have a brilliant personality, at least with him.

"I perfure not to show my weak side" Mist said with a small smile. "They wouldnt take me as serously, being one of the only girls" Mist said with a sigh

"I take you seriously" Said Thearus sincerely. He moved slightly closer to her and gave her another nervous smile. He really had no idea what he was doing.

"I know, but your diffrent" Mist said returning his smile as he came closer "your sensitive and kind and sweet, and the others well there just not likr that" Mist said looking down. She wondered what her brother would think if he caught her out here.

"I dont know how many more complements I can handle" he said with a chuckle. His cheeks were burning he and his mind was starting to swirl again.

"well you deserve them" Mist said with a smile. "Do you have any other friends?" Mist asked curious. She wanted to know every thing about him.

"A few animals that can understand me" He gave her a slightly nervous smile, " a few humans, mainly the summers and kida their cousin". his brilliant green eyes pierced into hers with a jumble of unrecognized emotions.

"Yes ive heard of them, not to scared to go into the forest" Mist said with a frown "Didnt the one Kida get hurt out here? you think that would be enough to keep them out" Mist said with a frown.

He gave a slight chuckle, "one of the summer twins was the one who did it, sern is his name...a complicated boy that one"

Mist sighed "poor girl, i heard it was bad" Mist said remembering what else she had heard "I also heard from a little birdie a little blond one came up and hugged you" She said with a slight smirk.

Mist smiled "Well i guess i can see that, I dont see why they like coming in here so much though" She said with a frown "This place is dangerous dont they understand that? One day one of them is going to die and then they will realise" Mist said in a sad tone.

"The forest is freedom to them, no rules, no pressure, its an adventure" Thearus murmured in an understanding tone.

Mist roled her eyes "but there are rules, first off there not saposed to be in here, i mean i dont mind them here but we dont go running around there castle but they think they can just walk in here when ever they please" She said with another slight frown "but i guess thats them"

"Yes well......" He looked to change the subject slightly, " Have you met the summers twins before?" He gave her a slight smile.

"No, not yet but i guess i will be meeting them sometime soon" Mist said with a smile, "what is the other one like?" Mist asked she hadnt heard as much about the blond one.

"Arisa? oh shes another first year, really nice girl. Helped sern calm down" He thought about it for a while, "perhaps you will meet her to"

"She calmed down Sern?" Mist said impressed "Maybe i will meet her" Mist said thinking maybe the girl could help her with her anger issues "Is she could calm down Sern maybe my brother should meet her" Mist said with a smile.

"And why would that be?" Mist asked, she honestly didnt know why he was so upset lately. "you know he wasnt always like this" she said looking at the ground

"I dont know, I seem to be able to annoy most centaurs..." Thearus said truthfully. He spoke his mind, and his thoughts didn't seem to mix well with other centaurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back