Breaking the Rules

Mist

OOC First Name
Sammy
Mist was walking through the forest making a chain of flowers. She had been happier lately and had no idea why, maybe it had something to do with Thearus but she didnt know. She was in a small clearing and decided to lie down for a bit waiting for something to happen.

Thearus saw Mist and froze. Two thoughts in his mind battling suddenly humming in his head. Should he risk going to see her, how would she react? He could get them both in serious trouble. It took him a few minutes to finally decide to see her.

He came to the edge of the clearing and pulled his guitar out, plucking a few strings. Then making it into complicated entwining cords. Giving her a slight smile he set himself down just inside the clearing.

"Oh hello Thearus," Mist said with a smile "I didnt know you could play guitar" Mist said listening to the song.

" I have to be able to do something other then threaten other centaurs with swords wouldn't you think?" Said Thearus with a chuckle. He looked her over a few times and then started humming along with the music.

"Your very talented" Mist said amazed. "It seems the only thing i can do is shoot arrows at stupid humans" Mist said finishing her flower chain and putting it over her brown hair.

Mist blushed slightly "Thank-you" She said giving him a warm smile "You know before you came along i only smiled for my brother"

Thearus's mind went blank, every thought swept away. He had to stop himself for looking like complete idiot before scrambling enough thought together to say, " Yes...well... I suppose thats a good thing" He gave her a slightly nervous smile.

Mist laughed "Yes its a good thing, i need to smile more" Mist said getting up and walking over to him. and sitting down infront of him.

"So...erm....Has anything interesting happened to the tribe lately?" Of course Thearus never got any news from the tribe, unless i came in the form of a flying arrow. He also just couldn't see to get any interesting ideas together, his mind had ll but deserted him.I must be making a fool of myself He thought, though he had kept his tone as usual as possible.

"Oh nothing really, the biggest news was me and my brother getting caught talking to you" Mist said with a smile. "I really dont care though I would rather talk to you then most in the tribe"

Thearus gave her a smile but it died away as one thought nagged at him. He needed to at least warn her of why he was banished. "...mist?" He asked, not being able to meet her eyes properly.

"Yes?" Mist said looking around for more flowers.

"Do you....know...why I was banished?" He asked slowly, looking up at her carefully. He lent abit and picked a few flowers near him and passed them over to her.

"Thank-you," Mist said taking the flowers "I thought it was because you helped a human" Mist said with a puzzled look.

"..Its abit more complicated then that..." He looked around for a few moments before saying, "I slew...another centaur" He said, thinking that she really shouldn't be hear talking to him. Even if he wanted her to.

"You did what?" Mist asked dazed, how cout Thearus do something like that!? sweet beautiful Thearus. "Wha ... what happened?"

"He attacked a human.., I stopped him" He tried to say it like it was a simple thing but he was sure some emotion escaped into the words. He looked down to the ground feeling utterly ashamed of himself.

"Thats horriable" Mist said "I guess me shooting arrows at them dosnt help" Mist said looking down "I still want to be friends with you though" Mist said lifting up his face and looking into his eyes.

"You shouldn't" Thearus said bitterly. " They could do worse then banish you if they caught you with me again" He half wanted to get up and leave, just to make sure she wouldn't get caught, but he didn't. He wanted to stay. He looked up at her quietly.

"But i want to be with you" Mist said her eyes getting misty. "I dont care what they would do to me"

Thearus gazed into her eyes with his sharp green ones and said, "And I, You" He gave her a slight smile before picking a few strands of grass, slowly stripping them and weaving the minuscule strands together.

Mist began to blush again and watched him play with the grass, he was beautiful with his longish brown hair and green eyes. She wanted to say some thing but nothing came out.

As Thearus wove the strands his eyes wandered up mist, over her brilliant figure and beautiful hair. His cheeks tinged red slightly and he looked back down to his work. The strands were forming a miniature tree. Perfect in detail with tiny leaves and branches and everything. When he was done he finally looked up to her hand held it out with a slightly nervous smile.

"Its beautiful" Mist said looking at the tiny tree. She smiled again and handed him the flower chain bracelette she had been working on and smiled "your so talented"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back