Breaking the Rules

"No i dont think its you" Mist said with a sigh "Hes always been over protective of me, ever sinse we were little and i almost got captured by humans. He managed to free my but his shoulder has never been the same" she gave Thearus a small smile. "He just dosnt like that im spending less time with him and more with you"

"I know how it feels to be protective over family" Thearus gave her a slightly pained smile before falling silent. He seemed to have problem after problem. Each time he though he had one an old one arose to pain him again. And yet he was happy here with mist.

"Is your family part of the tribe?" Mist asked, none of the others had his same green eyes or brown hair.

"I Had a brother" He said putting a slight emphasis on 'had'. He looked at her carefully, he really didn't like laying sad story's on her. Even if she wanted to know.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Mist said looking at the ground again. She was getting tired and leaned against Thearus.

Aitan was once again out to look for pesky humans to annoy, once i have scared them out, they wont come back he said with a small chuckle to himself. He walked passed a clearing, spotting a centaur, He reconised The Centaur as Mist, he stopped when he saw another centaur with his arm around her. He let out a Loud Grumble, "Mist" He shouted walking over to them, "What On Earth do you think you are Doing" He demanded Glaring at Thearus, and then back to Mist.

Mist stood up right away "Brother hello, I was just resting. Is there any thing wrong with that?" She asked her brother giving him innocent eyes

"...well" He looked around to Aitan, "I think im holding your sister" He bit bit his lip and let go of her, getting up onto my feet. "And yes, I know I shouldn't even be near her"

Aitan Walked inbetween Mist and Thearus, Giving Mist a Discusted Look over his shoulder. She can't be with him, She will get kicked out, i must keep her away from him he though to himself. Aitan glared at Thearus, "Your Right, you Should stay away from her" He Snarled

Thearus watched Aitan carefully for a few more moments before saying, "Your sisters worried about you.." He took a long pause before saying, "Says you didn't used to be so...annoyed with everything" Head tilting to the side Thearus asked, "So what happened?"

"Why does it matter to you" he Snarled, He wouldnt tell anyone in a hundred years what happened, it wasnt something to be proud of, he needed to keep his sister safe, and thats all that matters

"Everything matters to me, unfortunately" His head straitened somewhat and he said, "And I thought you where on my side..." His voice getting slightly colder.

Mist just watched the exchange she couldnt think of any thing to say that wouldnt make it worse, she just prayed Thearus wouldnt tell that she had already told him.

"I am On your Side" He said, "I'm Not going to let..." He stopped for a moment, and looked at his sister over his shoulder, "If i want to tell you what happened i will, but untill then, Stay Out" he Growled

"Not going to let him what? brother?" Mist said in an anoyed voice.

"On my side?" he stared at Aitan for a moment, "Im an outcast, nobody's supposed to be on my side, You should have a sword at my throat!" His voice drew slightly quieter, " your worried about what would happen to your sister if she hangs around me....so you should be" he ended bitterly.

Aitan Ignored Mist completely, "I've told you, i believe in equal treatment in centaurs alike" He said, rolling his left shoulder back, "i am worried, more about her, then you"

"The fact that I could turn on you at this very moment doesnt bother you, that your in the presence of a murderer of his own kind?" Thearus shook slightly. All the joy was gone now. Aitan had come to protect his sister from the consequences of being near him.

"Worried about what" Mist snareled "I honestly dont care if i get banished anymore!" Mist said through clentched teeth "and Thearus calm down you made a mistake"

"It wasn't a mistake.... I willingly killed my own brother" His eyes switched from Aitan to mist "my own brother..." He said in a whisper.

"Why would i be scared, if you murder me, just imagine how my sister will feel about you" he Smirked, he glared at his sister, "I dont want you to be banished, and i dont want you to be banished because of him" Aitan Turned back to glare at Thearus.

"Then leave" Said Thearus simply. He looked over to mist with yet another guilty look, before looking over to Aitan, his face setting as an emotionless mask.

"well like ive already said i dont care anymore! and he already knows why your so protective over me so stop acting like this!" Mist yelled "I dont care if you disaprove you cant watch me every second of the day!"

Aitan Turned around and faced Mist, "You What!" He demanded stomping his foot agressivly, "If i HAVE to watch you every second of the say, i will, Now HE knows why i am Protecting you, and Now HE knows Where i am weak, And WHY i am Weak" he snarled and took a few steps towards Mist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back