Breakefast and a Puzzle

Zazuka was so nurvace she was even thinking about skiping brakefast all together. Her stomach nawed at her and Zauka knew this wasn't an option. She looked at the Ravenclaw table and saw Brandon and Andy sitting togerther. Zazuka smiled wide then made her way over to them with a sigh.

"Hi Zuka!" Andy beamed at her friend, "We were waiting for you!"
She hung her head a bit trying to find the right words, the simplest seemed the best.
"We're sorry, for putting you in the middle the other day. It was wrong of us. You're a great friend and I really am sorry for upsetting you!"

"Yep!" Brian said aggreing trying to stuff another fried egg down with the toast, "though it was Andy's fault" Brian said getting up "so how do you...um... feel... about flying today?" Brian asked nervously to both of them.

Zazuka sighed and hoped Andy would lett that last comment go. "I'm pretty nervace but pretty exsited too." She said. Zazuka had really been looking foward to being able to ride a broomstick.

"really?" Brian asked nervously "Are you.... any good?" He asked feeling like an idiot for doing so.

Andromeda seethed but kept her cool, they had just made up as friends again, she would let this one go but there was no way she would be steam rolled by Brian, ever!
She turned to look at Zuka waiting for her reply.

"No I've never riden a broom in my life but I would so like to learn." Zazuka said dreamally. Ther was very little way she would be as clumsy on the broom as she was on the ground.

"well, anyways what about finding the room?" Brian said turning towards Andromeda, he kinda didn't like all the confidence when it came to their flying abilities.

Andy smiled at her friend and touched her arm affectionately.
"I'll bet you're a born natural. And if your not trust me there isn't one kid down there who started off great! It took me a whole day just to get my broom to come up! I spent my tenth birthday nursing bruises from where it kept hitting me!"

Zazuka laughed into her hands. "I'm used to bumps and bruses believe me." She said then wondered if they would find the room sooner or later or never find it. This school was so big.

"who says I'm nervous?" Brian asked shocked "I know I'll be good, after all I'm good at everything I do" Brian said with arrogance The truth is he suddenly felt sick just thinking about flying. "I'm serious though, our fight cost us three days!" Brian said

"We aren't the only ones searching the school in search of it you know!" Andromeda said seriously, "Everyone knows about it and everyone wants to find it! maybe we should...and don't bite my head off, but maybe we should start on our own corridors first! like we're just wandering around - nobody will think that's strange and that's two floors ruled out if it's not on one of those!"
Andy shrugged it was just a suggestion, she frowned in Brian's direction though, he seemed awfully quick to change the topic from flying!

Zazuka giggled into her hands. She could feel Brian's neurvaceness under the false arragence but she let it go. "I think we should explore the duguns after were done with our own corradors just incase they put the room there." She said thoughtfully.

"great idea, I'll go with Zuka and you can go with Blane" Brian said trying to show some support towards Andromeda and her friend. "After all he is your boyfriend" Brian said laughing.

"I totally agree!" Andromeda said, then listened to Brian as he suggested that he go with Zuka and she go with Blane! It sounded fine to her and then he let the boyfriend title drop!
Andromeda glared at him - "We are not official. I'm too young to date. He's a very very good friend, ok we hold hands and stuff!" she couldn't help but giggle now, and had to put her hands to her face to hide her blush, she smiled at Zuka and winked.
"Whatever, Brian!" she muttered smilingly.

"Brian stopped laughing "I don't need pointers, I'm gonna be a natural!" Brian exclaimed.

Brian looked at her confused "Why would I need pointers daing?" Brian asked her as she began to laugh. "I think Gryffindors are crazy, what do you think Z?" Brian asked staring blankly at her.

((OOC: lol no fair you edited!))

[[ooc.. had posted same time as you and needed to back track to accomodate your reply! sorry! tip number 1: flatter her! lol]]

Andromeda turned smiling to her friend, "It's ok Zuka if you think we Gryffindors are crazy, I know it's just the firm opinion of one of the greatest minds alive and will accept that I am destined for St. Mungo's!"

At that last comment Brian couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably "well me and Z will come by and visit then!" he said throughout the laughter "and I'm sure Blainy will come too" Brian said struggling to get the words out. "Ahh! we're gonna be late for flying practice!" Brian exclaim leaving them behind as he fled the great hall his uneasyness returning.

Zazuka looke dup from her arms then. She had sunk into them when the subjet turned to relations ships. She had just admited to herself that she may, kinda sorta liked Brian. Now it was a question of getting Andy to not tell anyone. "yes. let's get out to the fields now." Zazuka said alittle too quickly while grabing her book bag.

Andromeda knew she had to go back to her dorm to get 'Falcon' but she figured a few more minutes wasn't going to kill her, they really did have plenty of time.
She looked at her friend and smiled.
"Zuka, I know you like him - that's why I've especially been trying so hard not to mangle him! I'm not going to say a word, but if possible don't blush too much when he's around!" Andy hugged her friend affectionately then releasing her said,
"For those who haven't noticed, he shortens your name to 'Z' and it's always him and you paired up, not anyone else Zuka!" She nudged her and smiled again!

Zazuka was greatful for her friends affection. "I'm I that tranperent around him? I did notice he keeps calling me 'Z' and I knida like it." She siad bushing up a storm.

"Transparent? Zuka anymore so and you'd be the invisible woman!" she laughed, "Right before we're really late, I'm going to run up and get Falcon, I really should have brought him down knowing we had flying today!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back