Breakefast and a Puzzle

Brian walked up to the two of them and began to eat a turkey sandwich, for once he didn't feel all that hungry and was content with just hanging out with the two of them. "Hey guys what's going on" he asked with a smile.

((OOC: hey Andy, it might help for you to post the time change in big letters. Like how I do when I do it, so that we know what time it is without having to hunt through the post XD))

[[ooc thank you for the insightful tip B, have edited so you're not feeling disorientated. lol]]

"Well, Z here was just out doing a rain dance", Andy smiled as Zuka and trying to cover her book so it wouldn't get wet from her, "what have you been doing?"

"I was upstairs, praticing some spell work" Brian said grabbing another turkey sandwich, He had to admit, they may have been crazy but they were good friends. It was no wonder other people wanted to hang out with them so much, they were always doing something crazy but definately fun, "hey Z! we should do something later!" he exclaimed wondering what type of trouble she might be able to get him into, Andromeda was already an expert at it!

Zazuka looked up at Brien from under her towel and nodded. "Alright we'll have to come up with something to do, It's already too late to go back out to the rain." She said as confedently as she could with the lump forming in her thoat.

[[Andy tackling Z to the floor - I so missed you buddy! lol]]

Andy smiled knowingly and stuck her head firmly into her book, so they might forget for a few minutes that she was there. She tried not to look from the corner of her eye but resisted the urge.

((Holiday with the family couldn't get to a computer if I tryed.))

Thought Zazuka was looking at Brian she still got a distinct 'Don't leave me!" feeling though she knew Andy was still there.

"Better Idea" Brian exclaimed with his devilish grin "let's grab a couple of brooms and go flying in the rain! Andy you might wanna enjoy this treat!" Brian said wickedly, This was a part of Brian most like his Grandfather and he knew it, Throwing caution completely aside as he went out for the great ride of his life Brian was always fascinated yet terrified of this persona.

Andy wanted to badly, she felt the pull the moment he said flying and was so reminded of home and her father when he suggested flying in the rain. She felt her eyes fill up and kept her head down in her book.
"No, not tonight for me thanks", she said "You two go and have some fun".

Zazuka was speechless. Flying it the rain with Brian sounded like something out of her day dreams. "Alright I'll manage to get a broomstick." She said though she was looking down at her shoes. She looked back at Andy who had sounded a bit sad to her so she didn't pish it but she would ask later.

"you sure you don't wanna come Andy?" Brian asked one more time, "It's gonna be a blast! we might even get into some trouble" Brian laughed looking up at the ceiling to see the rain pouring down. He had to admit he was very excited for a chance to go flying out in the rain.

Andy looked up and smiled at him, part of her really wanted to go but she could see by Zuka's face that she would love to spend time with Brian on her own. She shook her head and put on her best smile, "Nah, not tonight. You two go ahead. I might pop up and see Uncle P anyhow".

She closed her book and turned in their direction.
"Just be careful Zuka, you've already gotten wet once we don't want you catching pneumonia or something".

Zazuka nodded. "I chainged clothes the moment I got inside so yeah. Hope you chainge your mind and come out with us later." She said. Zazuka was not really sure she could keep her cool around Brian on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back