Breakefast and a Puzzle

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was spooning her food into her mouth absent mindedly as she placed a new letter in to the cyper chart. She was pretty good at decoding things and even got to egyption hyrogliphics to make sense to her. She had a book that was all about puzzles like that which right now was surving to calm her nurves. She was looking foward to class most of all but all the people there that she didn't know where making her mouth dry so Zazuka started to work on a cypher puzzle to calm herself down.

"Hey Zuka! I don't know the protocol here yet, are we to sit with our houses for meals? Or do you think it'd be ok to sit here with you...just for a bit!" Andy smiled noticing Zuka had one of her cryptogrphy books out again.

Zazuka droped her spoon and cryed out all at the same time. ""oh sorry, you startled me. I think only dinner is where you have to, have to sit with your house." She said while wiping some of the spilled cerale milk from the page she was working on. The purple inck on one of her note books was already starting to smudge.

"It's wheat cerial with cold milk but with libral mounts of suger it alright." Zazuka said. She smiled at Andy feeling greatful to have a friend here. "Are you looking forward to your first class?" She asked.

Zazuka was really forcing herself to eat something before class today. "History of magic, i don't mind and it sounds something that would intrest me." She said taking the last few bites of cerial them starting to dring the heavely sugered milk.

"Well I hate to eat and dash but I promised myself a good stroll around today to get my bearings," with that Andromeda finished off the last of her porridge and got up, "This is me from now on...think I'm gonna need skates!" she laughed then waved goodbye to Zuks, "will catch you later I promise, ok! And good luck with class".

"See you in free period." Zazuka said slowly then looked back down at her cypher book to try and figure out what the P in the incryption translated into.

"hey you two what's up?" Brian said sitting down next to the two. "How's it feel to be a Gryffindor? I hve to say I think they kept us up a little too late, what about you Zuka?" Brian asked tearing into a paice of toasted egg.

Zazuka blushed crimson into her hyrogliphs but managed to looked up. "I do but then again it was good to see who the other Ravenclaw first years are." She said. "I saw someone in the common room and in class who I couldn't tell if they was a girl or a boy have you met him... or her as the case my be." She asked as she closed her cryptogrphy book.

"It'll be easy to find out, If He/She can get into the the girls rooms" Brian said matter of factly "They based HNZ off of the original school in England well, in the school in England boys couldn't get into the girls rooms...something about not trusting us" Brian continued grabbing a peice of toast.

((which should use this same forum for lunch!))

((I got an 11 in History of Magic!.. best grade so far!))

"Hey you guys!!" Said Melanie "Last night was so upseting. i cant belive that i missed the train. Still... I'll find out soon wat will happen to me!"

((Unsorted students are not allowed to post inside the school...))
Zazuka nodded, "I think it's the saim here. It would lead one to think that boys more likely to do something wronge than girls which by my expirenced is not true." Zazuka said pushing up her glasses.

Zazuka looked up at Andy with a smile. "Just talking and greaving the death of another one of my braincells." She said with a sigh.

Brian laughed at Zuka's response "what about you Andy, hold on to any?"

Zazuka giggled into her hand then a tiny tiger striped cat bounded up and lept onto her lap. "Jinx, I though I told you to stay in the tower oh come here." She said kindly as she took the small cat in her arms. Jinx was shaking like a leaf. Zazuka was sure that it was because of all the people and noise of the castle. She would have to go up and put him back in her room later but for now she took a bit of toast and feed it to her little kitten.

(((I never walked off))
"Hey Andy, you haven't seen Jinx yet." Zazuka said smile and showed her the small ball of fur that was her cat Jinx. The tiger stiped thing wiggled to get back into Zazuka's lap.

Zazuka smiled to see that Jinx was getting along with Andy. "He was littlest on in the cage so I knew he would be purfict for me. I even had enough left for a lovely cat toy." She said happly. "I don't thikn Jinx would mind you now." She said holding him out to Andy. Jinx was calmer now so it was safe to let someone else hold him.

Andromeda's family ran an animal sanctuary, so she was so used to animals big and small. She cuddled the kitten who purred gently in her arms. Andromeda looked up at Zuka.
"She really is a cutey, Jinx is that what you said her name was?" Andy smiled at the kitten as it tried to swish at Andy's long hair.

Zazuka heard her cat purring and smiled. "Yes I thought it would be cute don't you think." She said then laughed into her hand when she saw the little thing swip at Andy's hair.

Brian saw the cat and frozed he really didn't like cats that much and the only thing he could think of to say was "did you know Cats carry a small bacterium on the teeth that can parlyze even kill small animals" he then backed up a little and said to Andromeda "we have to find that room today, don't we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back