Bored

You should be one of the offspring of Zazuka's Tantula's then you snap at kids that get to close to you.

Well then If you are not gonna be a brick, portrait, house elf , student , tree, DE, Shopkeeper, why don't you be a pebble and rp people standing on you , that sounds fun ehh?

who said i wasnt considereing student, shop keep, DE....

all i said is that i wasnt gonna be a house elf..

How about being a Window then? I am sure a shopkeeper will buy you. :o

I want to be a Hogwarts Painting now...

I am scared of that house elf now...

You should be a walking knight suit, called "Sir Wigglesworth" or "Sir Humphrey Whittingstall" :lol:

Don't let him do that. I treat the suits of armor poorly on a reguler bases. I made them leave tracks at the begunning of school and was planing on makeing them toilet paper mummies but didn't have the time.

You could be a blade of grass :r:

or a merman!
No wait! Don't be a merman
I am the only merman :glare:
Be a dust mite, Theres something

You could be an obnoxious waiter/barman? At, like, Madam Puddifoot's. Make the couples uncomfortable. *evil grin*

Holysavior said:
hmm a tree you say?

good idea. i will ponder on that.
Won't be a ghost that could scare the bejeepers out of people but you'll consider being a tree? =-/ :blink: :rofl:

Njord Aesir said:
Holysavior said:
hmm a tree you say?

good idea. i will ponder on that.
Won't be a ghost that could scare the bejeepers out of people but you'll consider being a tree? =-/ :blink: :rofl:
He's consitering being the Wamping Willow.

i never said no to a ghost. im still considering that.
I am just trying to get some ideas.

here is what i have

DE
Student
Professor
Shop Keep
Ghost
Painting
Grim
Tree

I think thats iti hope i didnt forget anything

You can probably strike tree from your list now. :)
I usually require characters be some form of sentient being.

And the Wommping Willow is not a sentient being? I can curtenly beat the stuffing out of you like one.

Hoshi Koshiba said:
And the Wommping Willow is not a sentient being? I can curtenly beat the stuffing out of you like one.
No, it isn't a sentient being. According to the HP universe it probably isn't even a being.
At any rate, HNZ has no whomping willow on the grounds and it'd take a huge storyline to explain the addition of one.
For now: no, not happening.

Except if you pick something that I won't allow you're SoL. :doh: :p
So I thought warning you ahead of time might be helpful.

Don't go against Nicky, Holy for he is god in HNZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back