Bored

i dont want to be a centuar :(

what is a dark presence?

@ Professor Freya Heimdall : yes i a very picky and inflexable it comes with the territory of being a coder. you have to be very precise otherwise nothing will go the way you want it to. its not that im not grateful for the suggestions. i just choose not change my name. thats pretty much the only thing.

Death Eater
Student
Shop Keeper
Dark Presence
Ghost

are all ideas im considering. so :p

a dark presence is the thing that kills you in the borley mansion

and ill have you know i have a centaur <_<

but you should be a student, and the last nime could be Holysavior, and you could ask people to call you that cause you dont like your name ;)

i guess i could be a student and just not change my name but i dont know much about HP. i dont know spells or wands or anything.

thats what classes are for :D your a first year and the dont expect you to know anything, plus you could always say your muggle born :D

well youve never read harry potter, Hermionie(sp?) was a muggle born and she was the best witch in all her classes :p harrys mom was a muggle born and she was the best in her classes(except for snape ;) )) and Harrys mom produced the one who would kill voldemort :p so there there is nothing wrong with being muggle born :p

lol you said you don't know any spells or anything or wands etc and yet you want to be the most powerful. Catch 22 there mate. :lol:
Go to school, learn the stuff and become the most powerful.
You could be a girl student and your name could easily be Holy Saviour or Holly Saviour ;)

well you should be something at the school :) cause i want Arisa to be your buddy :cool:

I suggested a dark presence a long time ago. -_-
He just doesn't listen to me. :(

:-0

Someone doesn't listen to Nick.

Scandal!!!

Nice one Dan

But really, become a student, the best part about HNZ is that you don't have to know anything about HP because:

1)You learn all your spells in the classes
2)You don't even have to do classes :p

but i dont want to learn :( im far to lazy for that.

and nicolas the only time i listened is when you gave me some code ideas :p

:p with anyone of the choices you will have to learn and it looks like the only thing you can choose is student ^_^

Be a tree and then you can just post randomly whenever anyone gets too close to you. No need for you to learn anything, but don't be surprised if a dog uses you to relieve itself on.

And that's why I can't hate Professor Manteia. :lol:

You should be a painting. You can rant at 1st years.

Orrrr you could be some crazy old powerful wizard locked in the dungeons...you can curse at randoms. :o

A painting is a good idea... :p

I say be a house elf... If you do I may consider being one again, and be your buddy.. I quite simply because their was nobody that was a house elf that was active.

But he shouldn't be a tree cause I might come and eat him :p

What about being a fairy and then we could eat all the centaurs together and be fairy/human friends yaaay and we can eat giraffes? Are there even such thing as fairies in Harry Potter world? I don't know but be one!! Mwhaha

You should totally be a ghost though you can haunt the astronomy tower ;)

Or you can be a brick? :woot:

:wacko: Be a brick?

No no you should be a filthy little house elf , they can do really good magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back