Bored

That. Is. AWESOME.
:frantics:

:S Lol, Dark... Yeah you are a dog..... and I do not see this code you guys are talking about.

Oh lol, What was it? Lol , I would never steal your codes

wow, why did he take it away?

cause he is mean and thinks it would be unfiar to the rest of the people! i dont even post that much so people wont notice :(

Aww :console: Poor Nick, He does an awesome job. He probably does have a reason for taking it away ;) His word is the law :p

Now I have a oman that keeps me awake at night. Hello Grim I'm Zuka the future Seer and I will be dreaming you from time to time.

a grim :p

A death oman. Sometimes being a Seer-in-training is such a downer.

Omg! How do you apply to be your own 'creature' cause I wanna make a Hogwart's Fairy :D

What do,you mean Lexi, A death omen isn't exactly made up , It is in book isn't it

Lexi I dont think you can/ Nick wont let you :p

I guess so *sigh*

You have to admit that would be cool :p Hogwart's Resident Fairy :D

What about "Boggart" do we have a boggart?

There is a rule that there will be no Vampiers or other truly daingeros creatures in this school. The closest we have is a vampier's butler (Henric Lee)

Does a Boggart count as a dangerous creature?

Hey puppy. *Seer power of niceness*

Alright, primarily I removed the code Dan made because it would be unfair to other members. You should be grateful it was added even temporarily. @_@
Also, Vampires can't be on school grounds but we might consider having them outside of the school under a very controlled regime, though avoiding the problem altogether has seemed to work so far.
Boggarts aren't really sentient beings that we know of, nor do we know what they really look like and we shouldn't make up canon stuff, so there won't be boggart characters -- they'll stick to being NPCs.
DarkSavior won't go wherever he likes. -_- He'll stay outside of the school itself or else. :glare: :p
Finally, there are fairies of some sort I'm sure, but not at Hogwarts. @_@

why do you have to be a party pooper :( maybe i can transform into a guy whenever i want allowing me to cause death and destruction where i go. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back