Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello,

I guess everybody is already used to me being MIA :lol: but I still feel I should be writing this.

I am not completely gone but I will be super slow with replies. I am not even sure I can be up and available for new plots as well. Initially, I thought I can be more active with the WFH setup that is in place and I have been working independently from home for over a year now but that was not the case. My work schedule is a scattered mess with me having classes in the morning, afternoon, and evening. If I am not working, I am on mom duty for the day or trying to get some shuteye. I know you would think weekends can be possible since I am free but for now, I intend for my laptop to rest since it was fairly new and it is working for most of the day, five days of the week.

We have recently moved to a new apartment which makes my internet way faster and this allows me to go online anytime I want. I just need to work on a schedule so that I can squeeze HNZ and my jump rope exercise in.

Like always, I may appear online at times because HNZ is set to open automatically in my tabs. You can poke me on Skype or here and I will try to get back as soon as I can.

Love,
Arle

Best of luck as you continue to try to find balance with it all. Thanks for letting us know!

Awh, it's nice to see you Arle :hug: you've got a lot going on, take care of yourself! HNZ will be here when you're ready to come back. Best of luck with everything!

Thanks, everyone! I guess you can already guess that I am fairly back because of the event I posted :teehee:

My husband's contract has ended which means he has no work. He is looking for another one though, with doing motorcycle deliveries on the side. It may sound depressing but I am trying to make light of the situation. With him at home, he takes care of the chores I normally do leaving me a bit free to HNZ. I also discovered the jumping in the afternoon works better for me than waking up early in the morning. So I am sticking to that for now.

I am just glad to be back although not so much with diving into new plots especially student plots and lessons. Bios and adult plots for now and will try to get into the swing of things in the coming months.

With the growing list of topic replies I have to do, that means I am officially back.
I will still take weekends off though I lurk to chat in shouty and stuff. If I can, I reply on weekends but mostly I do my replies on weekdays.

Quick update, I have a full schedule this week, mostly in the morning, so replies will come a little slow or later than usual. I live in the Philippines so I know the times are way different with others and I actually suck at time zones. :lol:

Quick update since this is still here:

I am recently on a job hunt for a Virtual Assistant though I haven't had any luck with interviews in that position. So, as a backup plan, I applied for another online teaching company and I have my demo class tomorrow. Hence, the reason I am online yet not doing replies. I'm cramming the preparations as we speak :lol: But if all goes well tomorrow (or not!), I can hopefully jump back to replies next week. Not this weekend as I intend to go home to my parents and see the fam and jump rope for an hour in the morning sun.

I'm still around but just a tad slow until the weekend.

~Arle

Quick update for everyone I have topics with.

We're moving houses this week, only living in the new place for three months. My sister found a house that we can share rent with, in the same city as my family, since she is working from home on her new job. This week's our last week so I'll be busy with packing and moving. I'll be officially back Sunday evening or Monday morning Manila time.

Until then, I'm just a lurker.

We finally moved, well yesterday. But I am finally able to sit down and open my laptop to lurk and maybe do some replies. I still need to set up my work corner but I can say I am already back since it's workweek tomorrow. I'll be rearranging my schedule again since kiddo is already a first grader which means more subjects to study. But yes, I am definitely back and I guess this topic can be closed.

If I owe anyone a reply, give me a bump so I can put it on my list.

Thanks, you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back