Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hey guys. I'm back behind the helm after what seems like ages since my last BWU so I don't want to hold back for much longer, so let's jump right in.

Rose Deliveries
Now in its third successful year, the rose deliveries are happening again. Volunteers are busy posting topics all over the castle to make sure everyone gets their roses, so if you signed up to volunteer make sure you are aware of what's happening. Thank you to everyone who is helping, especially Steven & Abby for organising it this year and you can check out the directory of all topics here.

Professors Meeting
The Professors Meeting for Semester 2 is posted so please make sure you have read it, if you have a Professor character and posted where applicable.

Lessons
Week 3 of lessons has started so please make sure, Professors, you are up to date with your postings and grading and if you need help to please let Site Staff know.

Accio!
Gradebook pages will be closing at the end of IC March so please make sure to post your pictures if you would like to be featured in this year's Gradebook.

Dueling Tournament
Round 2 is almost finished. If you have any outstanding matches please make sure you post so they can be wrapped up asap or winners will be announced by random draw

Valentines Dance
The Valentines Dance is now underway and love is in the air. If you have anything planned or just want a bit of open topic fun be sure to get posting as it will be closing on Wednesday.

Quidditch
If you blinked and missed it the Gryffindor V Ravenclaw game ended not even 3 pages in with a very quick catch of the snitch by the Gryffindor seeker. Congrats Gryffindor!

Character Spotlight
We have spotlighted a character for June, the lovely Evelyn Manning RPed by the equally lovely Jamie. Pop over to see the announcement topic and read all about Evelyn. Congrats Jamie!
OOC Supers winners
To wrap up another great year of HNZ Birthday Celebrations our OOC supers were announced since the last BWU so be sure to read the topic and see if you were lucky enough to win. Congrats if you did and thanks to the rest of the Site Staff who helped put it together this year and for everyone else who took the time to nominate and vote - we couldn't have done it without you.
[ul][li]More Alike Than Not
Two muggle born students find some common ground, but they soon realize they are very different after all</LI>

[li]Getting Closer
Charlotte and Daniel are hanging out at Brightstone during the summer holidays and share their first kiss!!!

[li]Questionable Plans
A group of irresponsible girls get a hold of some sensitive information. [/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Electives Fair
[li]More Quidditch
<LI>[li]Brightstone Weekend
[/li][/ul]And that's all folks. Plenty happening around the site so I hope you all have fun with whatever shanigans your characters are getting up to. As ever, any questions, comments, concerns - please post below :)

- Pattycakes
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Pat!

Great update and I would personally like to thank Steven and Abby for stepping up to the deliveries in my wake as I'm still adjusting to life in Sydney. Love you both a lot!

Thanks for the update! Congratulations on winning the game Gryffindor :hug:

Thanks for posting this, Pat.

Thanks so much for the update! :hug:

Thanks for the update Pat!!!

And Abby and Steven did such a good job with the roses, you guys deserve all the kudos :woot:

I always love the rose deliveries on the site ^_^

Thanks for the update Pattycakes! :hug:

Thanks for the update Pat!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back