Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hi everyone! Me back again with another Bi-Weekly Update! It's going to be a quick one this weel so you can all get back to the Birthday Celebrations. So I'll not keep you back much longer and get on with it.
Week 5!
Week 5 starts today! This is cray-cray. Just one week left of lessons and then exams will be soon after. Could Professors please be on top of their posting and marking of lessons, and if you need any help just let staff know.

On that note, Professors, just a reminder to utilise the lessons notifications. That means, when you put in the code and post the lesson, you must manually select to notify all registered students for that class that the lesson is posted and they get a notification.
Duelling
If you didn't know, we just had another Dueling Competition. There were a lot of entrants and nail-biting RPs/Duels. Head over the Dueling Chamber to read up on them, you won't be disappointed. So, well done to everyone who participated and congrats to the winners.
Quidditch
Every Witch & Wizards favourite past-time! In case you missed it Hufflepuff & Gryffindor just went head to head and Gryffindor came out successful. Up next is Ravenclaw & Slytherin in the race for the Quidditch Cup. This is the last game of the season ( :( ) so no doubt it will be as good as ever. Be sure to get in on the action with either as a player or a spectator.
Accio!
Accio is closing for all submissions in a few days, so be sure to get your photos in here. All Accio members now is a good time to get a start on your assignments so the Yearbook can get out on time and if any of you need help with your pages just let us know. Also, 7th Years, please be sure to have replied to your PM from the start of the year
Brightstone!
Brightstone has once again opened for students. So for some 'not on school grounds' fun and mischeif before the end of the school term and the holidays start then be sure to head down and have fun!
Elective Fair!
The annual Electives Fair is now up and running. So any second years who have questions on what Electives to take, now is the time to ask each Elective Professor about their classes and what to expect. Also you can ask your Head of House about your future career and what classes you need to take if you want to know. So 2nd Years get down to the Great Hall, also any Professors with Elective Classes it would be great if you could pop over too.

Birthday!
HNZ has reached 11! Birthday celebrations are well underway and we have a bit of something for everyone; games, reliving memories, competitions and prizes. So come on over and help celebrate 11 great years and 11 more!
Apps!
Will Birthday celebrations underway the admin would appreciate if you could be patient with any apps that you are waiting an answer back on. And on that note, with the end of another year fast approaching (and with that graduations & sorting) the admin will be busier than usual so apps will closing soon. If you have anything you need approved be sure to get it in asap.​
[ul][li]Supermarket Questions
Lily and Justin go shopping for some Yoghurt and something completely unexpected happens.[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]More Birthday Fun</LI>
[li]End of Lessons
<LI>[li]Quidditch Finishing Up
[/li][/ul]And that's it folks. As ever, if you have any comments, questions or concerns post them below and we'll see you next time.

~Pattycakes
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I should seriously get my priorities straight, and catch up every single lesson with each of my little Hogwartians. xD Before it's too late. Thanks as always for the amazing update Pat :) And a big happy birthday to HNZ for surviving 11 years!! Yay!! :woot: :party:

Lessons schmessons (kidding I need good grade for my Charries)! Birthday stuff wooo!!! Awesome update as always!!

So excited for all the birthday stuff!
Thanks for the update Pat!

I'd like to bring everyone's attention to the current Scitorari topics in Obsidian Harbor and Brightstone Village! (I'm on my phone, so pretend I made the effort to link those topics! Happy hunting! :woot: )
Have a Scitorari? Someone who is interested in joining? Want to be a bystander to this exciting event? Then join in on the fun! All characters are welcome, and students can join during this Brightstone Weekend! Let's gather some interest :)
Please not that these aren't the "new Death Eaters" - the Prejudice, muggle hating group are just one of the factions.

In other news, if you have a character that attends a school other than HNZ, Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, make sure you have a look at the Other Students list in the On Topic Board, and keep it in mind for when the next IC year rocks around ;)

Thanks for posting, Pat!
So much stuff happening! :frantics:

The birthday stuff is amazing so far :wub:

Interested in playing a quidditch game with your professor/staff member? Check this out!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back