Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hey, hey, hey! Everybody's been busy but nobody's ever too busy for the Bi-Weekly Update and ya'll know it! Haven't been around myself but hey, gotta let you guys know the ins and outs, so lemme stop rambling and get on to the juicy details! Might be a little long so bear with me!
Week Three of Classes
We have now entered the third week of classes! How's everybody holding up? We're nearly halfway through the semester!
Professors, make sure your lessons are up to date! And students, don't be naughty and attend your lessons! ;) ;)

Quidditch Games!
Tryouts had ended and the teams have gone and upped their training for this year's quidditch! And the season had already begun!

First game of the season was Slytherin against last year's champion, Hufflepuff! The Puffs lost not even a minute into the game after the Snakes' seeker caught the snitch almost instantly! Again! This left the scores at 150-0. Have a look at the game over here!

Currently, the Ravenclaws are battling it out with the Gryffindors out in the Pitch! I hear that it got quite heated before the game even started and even now, nobody could clearly tell the outcome of the match! Join in the thrill over here!

Accio!
Accio! Yearbook threads are now up and running so go on and get your pictures up to get those wonderful faces into the yearbooks!

Also, thanks to the wonderful Accio! staff, some pages now have moving pictures! So make sure to read carefully before posting gifs or regular pictures into the threads found here!

Meetings
With the start of the year already underway a few weeks ago and the house meetings up and running, we also have a couple of meetings that have begun! Professors and prefects, don't forget to attend your meetings, you never know when something important will be said in your absence!

Professors' Meeting
Prefects' Meeting

Sorting: Closed
Sorting is now closed and again, welcome to all the new first years around! We'll all be sure to look forward to next year's sorting again, but in the meantime, let's have a look at the numbers for this year's sorting!
Gryffindor21
Hufflepuff18
Ravenclaw19
Slytherin21
[th colspan="2"] Y25 Sorting[/th]
Screen%20Shot%202016-02-09%20at%2013.15.39.png

Orchid! Orchid!
Did you hear?! Did you hear?! We have a new orchid around! Did you guess who?! Well, you're probably right!

It's none other than our wonderful Claire! Look at the pretty color - Professor Monty Pendleton!

Will all her amazingness, Clairey has been added into the evil ranks so how about joining us in congratulating her some more in the official announcement! Who knows, you may have the wish her luck with her future evil endeavors as well.. :r

New Emote!
And of course, with Clairey being part of the site staff, HNZ is getting a new and pretty emoticon to use!

Once again, our wonderful Nick had gotten in touch with his great friend HelenaZF to give us the all-new claire :claire: emoticon!

:claire: :claire: Lotsa thanks to HelenaZF and Nick! :claire: :claire:

Anonymous Compliments
Valentines Day is coming up and HNZ is spreading love around for everybody! Sign-ups have closed for Anonymous Compliments though it won't be long now before everybody gets to see all the wonderful messages that they'll get! But before that, we must send the messages to spread the love! :o Today's the last day to send in those compliments guys so have them up and running and sent! Messages are absolutely wonderful. :wub: Isn't that something to look forward to for Valentines?!

Roleplay Roulette
Roleplay Roulette may have gone active but with all the amazing RPs going on, it's very worth the mention! Great job on the plots guys and keep it up! All the RPs are worth the read! So, if you still haven't started on your plotting and replying, well, what are you waiting for? Get going and have fun while you're at it!​
No plot highlights?! D: Come on guys!
[ul][li]Anonymous Compliments</LI>
[li]Babies! More crazy plots!!
[li]Quidditch Madness!!
[li]Brightstone Weekend!
[li]Halloween
<LI>[li]Puffs racking up the points!
[/li][/ul]Now that wasn't so bad was it? :teehee: Anyways, that's all I have for you folks in the meantime! Any questions/suggestions/concerns/comments/violent reactions/random thingamajigs/anything-out-of-the-blue stuff? Just free to post them all below!

~Marga :marga:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Marga!

I love the new emoticon! :claire:
It's adorable!

Great update Marga.

More babies :r :claire:

Apologies in advance for incoming caps lock fest

ERRMAGGERRDD :claire: :claire: :claire: It's perfect! :party: Thank you very much Nick and HelenaZF :wub:

Avie.... just no. Avie no. Reuben didn't even leave the ground <_< (congratulations to Slytherin, though!!). Maybe James could take some pointers and catch that snitch soon *nudge nudge* :r

I'm pretty sure I've already said this but I can't wait to see more gifs in Accio!

PUFF IS GOING TO WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR I FEEL IT! Come on! It may have least firsties this year but WE CAN DO IT :D (nice graph)

Wait, I'm purple? Since when?! WHAT HAPPENED?! :r

I'm really looking forward to seeing the anonymous compliments. I've never been a part of them before and it's such a lovely idea!

Also Marga let's make some babies.

:claire:

Can't believe I just missed sorting! Oh well :p I like the new emote. Very cute :)

Great update! And once again, congrats Clairey!

Thanks for posting the update, Marga!

Oohhhhhh so many things so many things happening!

Something big is happening! :r

Love the update Marga and once again, congrats to Claire! Yes, Hufflepuffles shall win... <_<

Love the update, Marga! Especially the new emoji -- though it's not one Silus would ever use often, lol.

Congrats on turning purple, Claire!

Anonymous Compliments have been posted! :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back