Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
It's a little late, but it's time again for the BWU! I know you've all been looking forward to this! Or at least I hope you have been! Well, let's not make this any longer than it should be! Go on ahead and let's get down to the important st00f!
Yule Ball!!
The exams are done and Christmas is underway! Ya'll know what that means! Time to get dressed and party in the Yule Ball! Anybody in group dates around or going around causing trouble? Why not find out? :r Or better yet! Join them yourself! Knock yourselves out but be quick before it closes and don't forget to post your pictures up in Accio!

Yule Ball Mini-Auction!
I hear the Heta Omega and the Brotherhood organized an auction for this year's Yule Ball! Sadly though, things didn't go quite well as planned. However, the presidents seemed to have backup plan in handy and they shall still commence! Any students up for bid? Or go and get bidding! Or join a certain someone in his movement against it! Check it out over here!

Grading
A big thank you to the professors for finishing up their grading that helped bring semester one to a close! Good work everyone and keep it up to the next semester! ;)

Holiday Break!
What comes next after the dreadful exams and the Yule Ball? Holidays of course! Well, the Holiday forums are now open, up and running! So, any of your students got any plans for Christmas and New Year's out of HNZ? Well, go ahead and get plotting! The forums will be open until the semester starts back up so hurry! ;)

Donna's Adminversary!
Ya'll know Donna right? :r Of course you do! Well, the lovely Donna had just celebrated her first Admin Anniversary last October 23rd and of course we celebrated it! Belated Happy Adminversary Donna and thanks for being wonderful! Check out what happened over here! Besides, it's never too late to congratulate her... Or just greet her again.. :p

Character Spotlight
Well, it's the start of the month again! And of course, the Character Spotlight comes with it! This month, we're all happily congratulating Carrie and her amusing charrie, Silus Hollister! I'm sure you've all seen him, kind of hard not to with the antics and trouble he's been getting himself into. :r Anyways, congratulations Carrie and everybody is welcome to check out the full announcement and congratulate them both on a job well done!

Halloween Emoticon Competition
In celebration of Halloween, we hosted an Emoticon Story Competition! A Halloween-themed one of course and entries had to have :creep: found somewhere within their stories. Needless to day, creativity levels went up and people had created awesome stories that you can check out over here! And of course, once you've given them all a read, don't forget to vote for your favorite one! It won't be open for much longer so hurry up and get your votes in this way!

HalloWerewolf
Of course, what's Halloween without a little game of Werewolf? Congratulations to the village for the win and good job to the wolves! :devious: I'm pretty sure there would be other chances to devour the whole village but for now, we rejoice for overcoming death! Everybody can check out the game for a fun read and a bunch of thanks to Kait for hosting!​
[ul][li]Border Crossing
Some border crossing, some in office friendly chat</LI>

[li]Wrapped in Your Arms
Kiera and Carter throw a party to celebrate their marriage.

[li]The Set Up
Hemi and Lawrence are 'studying' in the library when they begin to get curious about a certain restricted area.

Other RPs in this Plot:
Easy Access[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Holiday RPs!
[li]Semester 2!
[li]Quidditch!!
[li]Hufflepuff Comeback?! :r
<LI>[li]More Plotz and RPz!
[/li][/ul]Now, that wasn't very long was it? :r xD Anyways, that's all I have for you folks in the meantime! Any questions/suggestions/concerns/comments/violent reactions/anything-out-of-the-blue stuff? Just free to post them all below!

~Marga :marga:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Cheese and granite. Well you did ask for out of the blue stuff... :r

Wonderful updates as usual, but Hufflepuff comeback? Pfff, Gryffindor always had it :r

Hufflepuff will win...mark my words..

Thanks for the update Marga!

Hufflepuff!! :woot: :emzies:

I know Hufflepuff deserves a win but I kind of want Gryffindor to stay in the lead :devious:
Thanks for the update :p

Thanks Marga! :wub:

Thanks for the update, Marga! Amazing as usual :party:

Great update Marga. Hufflepuff ftw!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back