Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Hello everyone!

Welcome to another exciting update brought to you by yours truly! We have a lot of exciting things in the works for you, and I can't wait to tell you about some of them.
Lessons: Week Three
Wow! It's hard to believe that we are starting the third week of lessons already! Students, remember to attend lessons, and Professors, make sure you are prompt to your lessons. ;)
Sorting
Sorting has finally closed! Welcome to all of our new students! Below you will find the numbers for this year's sorting!

Slytherin - 19
Gryffindor - 20
Ravenclaw - 20
Hufflepuff - 18
Quidditch
A few of the rules have been updated, so please gohere to check out the new rules. The first game of the season is Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin, and it is already underway! The Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw game will be up next! Quidditch players remember to check your inbox, and everyone enjoy the games!
Brightstone is open!
Brightstone Village is once again open to students! Enjoy! :)
Hogwarts Monthly
The latest installment of the Hogwarts Monthly can be found here. Go read the school paper and see what's going on! Thank you to those who put in the hard work to get this done. Excellent job!

Housekeeping
This is a friendly reminder to everyone to please report any bugs or issues with the site to admins via PMs. Please do not assume that they will see the message in Shouty or anywhere else on the board. They cannot fix the problem if they do not know it is an issue. Thanks!
Shopkeeper Applications
There are several shopkeeper applications open at the moment. If you are interested in applying, please do so soon! Applications will be closing soon. You can apply here.
[ul][li]Sure Fire Winners
Jakobe Hitachiin just saw someone that he loves kissing someone else. He has yet to figure out his true feelings, but is left angry and sad by the ordeal. Esme finds him crying in the Student Lounge and tries to comfort him, but she gets more than she bargained for when Jake tries to take her advice.
Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11311000/1/</LI>
[li]Burn, baby, burn
Chaos and Logan take a walk, only for it to get heated real fast.
Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11324666/1/
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11325014/1/
[li]Maybe It's For The Best
The topic that had most people almost sharpening pitchforks.
[li]Stuck after Curfew
Some kids are stuck out of their respective dorms after curfew
[li]Dorm Room 4 Girls...best in the wizarding world!
Some old school friends reunite.
[li]After All This Time
Two ex-lovers meet again after five years.[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Halloween Feast
[li]Lots of Halloween fun!
[li]More Quidditch
<LI>[li]Shenanigans galore!
[/li][/ul]Thank you all for reading! See you next time!
-Kait :kait:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Pitchforks. I'd like to see you try!

No more shenanigans from you, Kait! :glare:

Thanks for the update, though! :party:
Ellington Hayes said:
Pitchforks. I'd like to see you try!
I'm almost certain I can get to you with a pitchfork.. :r

xD Thanks for posting Kait.. :teehee: And yes, pitchforks.. =))

Or the stake :r I could live with a stake if pitchforks are out. Do you reckon Chaos takes money for his services? :r

Thanks for the other updates Kait. People keept spotlighting topics with me in it D:

Thanks for posting this, Kait!
I'm happy that I haven't had to :glare: at you or Teigan in recent days. Keep it up. :p

so much happening!
Thanks for the update Kait!

Lovely update! It's been a while. :D

Everything's so exciting :woot:

Shopkeeper applications will be closing today. If you've been thinking of applying, you will want to do that soon! :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back