Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hey guys, a little late due to my RL issues, but no issue in posting one of these babies up. Eventually. Anyway we have a few updates!

Gradebook: You need to sign up for classes.
We are almost half way into the new semester. Students are not signed up for their classes yet! That is a real shocker, right? Anyway just come to the gradebook and sign up for classes. It is an option on there, and you don't have to search for what semester to sign up for a certain class at all! It is rather easy so get to it students! ;)

New Professors: Welcome!
We have a couple of new(ish) professors! Professor Lucinda Dalton now teaches upper years for Muggle Studies, and Professor Artemis Blackmoore teaches younger years for Herbology! Congratulations to you two and hope that you stick around!

Quidditch Game: Results
By a miracle ( :r ) HuffleClaw won against SlytherDor! The game was intense as one could get. Congratulations to all the players that have sacrificed sleep and time to participate in the game! That includes those that were alternates that posted, we thank you! Hopefully there will be another game soon enough!

Week Three of Lessons arrive!
Week three of lessons are just around the corner, so professors, if you don't have week two up, or even week one, you better get to it! Students often post in lessons, even the make up. Please make sure you have everything caught up, and have the make up section handy in your classroom! :)

Accio! Last Call for Pictures!
The topics are slowly going to start closing, so if you need to post a picture, better get to it within a few days! They will be closing soon to give the Accio! page makers some time to finish their amazing pages!

New Shopkeeper for Hire
If you ever need a character to have a job, then you should apply to be the new owner for the Leaky Cauldron! The application and information is here so you better get to it before it is closed! You could be the next shopkeeper!

Two Year Adminaversary
Cyndi has been an admin for two years now! Amazing how she has put up with Nick for that long without wanting to jump off a bridge. :r Congratulations to Cyndi! Come here to see all of the amazing things that hvae been said to Cyndi! With influence from the Anonymous compliments of course, but all of this would be directed to the wonderful Cyndi!
There are so many plots to highlight! Be sure to lurk these if you haven't already.[ul][li]Big News
Taralynn is pregnant with Professor Zhefarovich's baby, and delivers the news to her very protective big brother. The ending is a surprise that none of the siblings bargained for.</LI>
[li]To leave behind the wasteland
Ostensia gets a job with Collineus to deal with her issues with the break up, but Leia doesn't like it so much.
[li]An Awkward Encounter
Nicolas King has the awkward task to ask for a blessing from Riley and Braxton to marry their mother, Ava Davershire. How will each of them react?
[li]On Our Own
Damian meets up with a blind girl, and the two hit it off as friends - or maybe more?
[li]Umm... What?!
After a night of excitement, Riley finds out some scary news! How will her partner react?
[li]Noone is left behind
A mean, young abandoned girl is found alone in the park lovely lady.
[li]Beware of Snakebites
Rivals in rival houses meet up once more, but one needs to wonder, who is the snarkiest?
[li]Qudditch!
HuffleClaw kicks SlytherDor's butt!
[li]Take Your Breath Away
Hades attacks Zayne, who in turn proposes in front of his adopted sister. What will Kaia say?
[li]Down By The Waterfront
A Snake and a Lion meet by the waterfront. Who will bite first?
[li]Rumor Has It
The nasty magazine is back, and who knows what it will have to say this time?
[li]Wasted Time
Sebastian looks for a good time, and a woman seems to appear to fulfill that![/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Kingy proposing?!
[li]Lessons!
[li]More Quidditch?! :o
[li]Awesome plots!
<LI>[li]Exciting news! :r
[/li][/ul]Questions, comments or leaving cookies are welcome below. ^_^

~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the Site Staff)

Yay on the update.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kingy popped the question. He can do that no problem we just have to get him to finally become an honest man.

Ooh...there are so many RPs for me to lurk! ^_^
Thanks for posting the update, Kaitlyn!

great update Kaitlyn. lots of stuff seems to be going on.
makes me feel like singing
♬ Tis the season to be pregnant, fa la la la la la, la la la la. ♫ :p

Professor Elvera Le Fey said:
♬ Tis the season to be pregnant, fa la la la la la, la la la la. ♫
:mortified:

On another noteeee: Thanks for posting the update, Kaitlyn. ^_^

Lots and lots of plots this time. :o

Nicolas King said:
Professor Elvera Le Fey said:
♬ Tis the season to be pregnant, fa la la la la la, la la la la. ♫
:mortified:
whats so :mortified:
it seems like loads of characters are getting pregnant. or maybe i am just noticing those that are.
two if the plots spotlighted this week, and my one from last update are pregnancy centric for starters.

Does this mean we need to have sex ed classes implemented at Hogwarts? :lol:

Great update :)

Thanks a lot for the great update, Kaitlyn!!

Mima Scarlet said:
Does this mean we need to have sex ed classes implemented at Hogwarts? :lol:
Apparently only for Gryffindors. Riley and Briar, man. :r

Great update Kaitlyn! :p

And I don't know... getting pregnant would be an interesting plot to do... Maybe I should make a character just so she can get pregnant... :r

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back