Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Life is BUSY! I've seen the posts in shouty and know that this isn't the case just for me. Everyone just seems to be a lot busier these days, so I invite everyone to take this reminder to take a few deep breaths... Ok, now that we've remembered to do that, let's dive in to this almost tri-weekly update. Thanks for your patience!

Ministry Under New Leadership
After a year of campaigning the results are in. A huge thank you to each of the candidates who worked hard in the plot from the candidates running to those who put in time hosting debates and working behind the scenes. Congratulations to our new minister Victoire Fontaine, played by Emzies and our deputy Rupert Cresswell, played by Rowan. Best of luck to our new leadership team, it will be interesting to see what direction these two very different people take things.

School Leadership
A change in school leadership is coming. Applications have now closed for the new headmaster/headmistress position and after seeing the quality of the applications the school is in good hands whoever gets it. Stay tuned!

Quidditch
It seems that this year is not a year for long quidditch games. the last match of the school tournament was over almost before it began. A big congratulations to Slytherin for taking away yet another win, and taking the house cup! :party: Check out all the ins and outs of the match here.

There's still one more match coming soon!

Supers voting closing
Accio! is once again running IC Superlatives. There have been some fantastic nominations but now the tough part is picking who will win. Voting is set to close SOON! So if you haven't voted, now is the time!

Duelling
HNZ's annual duelling tournament ss well and truly underway there have been many duels and students being sent to the hospital vomiting slugs there are some good reads. the fixtures and links to the duels can be found here. Thank you to the roleplayers who are helping to lead this!

Week Five
We are coming to the end of week five of classes. where has the semester gone? Time to catch up on classes before the study week scramble.

Growing Garden
As this BWU is mostly about changes in leadership, we can't go far without welcoming our newest member of site staff into the fold. Please join us in welcoming Marijke as she steps into her new role. You can find the link to the welcome announcement here.

Spotlight
Congratulations to Birdie Atwood for being this month's spotlighted character. And an equally big congratulations to Tayla, the person behind the account. Head on over to the announcement to wish Tayla a congratulations and ask any burning questions you might have.

Applications
Applications are currently open. Here is a warning that they will be closing soonish to make room for sorting. If you have something you want to apply for now is your chance.

• NEWTs/OWLs- we know you're all excited for these. :p
  • The final quidditch match of the season :party:
  • Study week! 📚
  • Finding out the results of IC Supers! :party:
  • Finding out who will be the next headmaster?! :o
  • SORTING! :frantics:

That's all we've got folks! The next BWU is just around the corner and will be more like a weekly update, but you know...life. Have a good week everyone!

~Mia & Cyndi
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. I refuse to believe it's almost the end of the year again. Wasn't it the beginning of the first semester a week ago or something? :erm:

Thanks for the update! It's a bit reassuring I'm not the only one feeling the busy times x_x but it's so nice to come back to HNZ when I have a moment!

HNZ!!!! It's been ages! I miss everything here, honestly, all I do is post lessons here for DADA. :lol:

I will TRY to be here again.

Archived

It's time for some new news, so we're archiving this to get it out of the way.

Please make sure to check out the news and updates section for the most up to date site news. If you have any questions about this piece of news, please reach out to an administrator.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back