Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello wonderful people!!! You might have noticed it's been a little longer than usual since we posted an update (or maybe you didn't and I shouldn't have said anything :r ), but we're back now and excited to share four weeks' worth of news!!! :party: :party: Sooo let's get started!

Exams Around the Corner...
Can-ya-believe-it?! We're wrapping up week six and heading into study week. Now's the time to catch up on any classes you wanted to do but couldn't get around to. And with Slytherin clinging onto a very small lead over Gryffindor, every class and every house point really does matter this semester!! :frantics:

The Election is Afoot!
The 2056 Minister for Magic election plot is now well underway. Here's the full list of candidates selected to run:

James Cade
Briar Rowan-Cullen
Clarissa Vernier
Victoire Fontaine
Siobhan McGowan
Rupert Cresswell

You can learn a little bit more about the candidates in the election broadcast and find many open campaign topics around NZ to jump into. Have you already started thinking about who your characters will support? Mine are super divided so far!! When they've made up their minds, remember you can display their support with these amazing buttons that Rowan made!

I am personally so stoked for this election, all of the candidates are such interesting characters and I could not possibly guess who will win, which just makes it all the more exciting!! :party:

The Wizengamot Expands...
Applications to join the Wizengamot are OPEN for the next couple of weeks. The Wizengamot plays an important role in trials on HNZ and is a lot of fun to be a part of!! This is a very exciting opportunity which only comes around once in a while, so if you think you might have a suitable character, head over to the Ministry Official application page and choose 'Wizengamot' from the bottom of the list to get started.

Applicants should ideally come from a background in the Ministry, Education, or Journalism, and must not have a criminal background or any history of trouble with the law.

Quidditch: Slytherin vs Ilvermorny
After defeating Ravenclaw in the last HNZ match of the year (congrats I guess :drat:), Slytherin have won the Quidditch Cup!!! 🐍 🐍 This year the victors will be going head to head against Ilvermorny - look out for the match to be posted in the next couple of days.

Character Spotlight: March
Kaye is our spotlight winner this month with her awesome character Estella Fuentes!! You can read the announcement and join in the discussion right here. Big congrats to Kaye, Estella is very deserving of the attention, she's an incredibly well developed and interesting character!! :party:

Anonymous Compliments: The Reveal
Valentine's Day was a little while ago now, but in case you missed it, the anonymous compliments for 2022 have been posted here! HNZ honestly has the most warm and loving community of any website I've ever visited, I'm so thankful to be a part of it and to know you all. Thank you for being here and making HNZ the incredible place that it is. :hug: :wub:

You've Got Mail!
Aurors and HNZ graduates, please check your PMs! Thank you ^_^

A Netiquette Reminder
Although we would never want to quell anyone's enthusiasm, we want to give a reminder to be courteous when approaching other users with ideas for plots and roleplays. Spontaneity is fantastic, but please be mindful that everybody has a right to decline to participate in anything they're not feeling, for any reason - or even for no reason at all!

• More election threads!!!
  • Quidditch!!
  • Graduation!!!
  • SORTING?! 🎩

Thanks for sticking with me until the end! As always, feel free to voice your comments/questions/concerns below. Until next time!!
~Clairey :claire:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Claire! Oooo so many things to come! hehe

Thanks for the update, Claire! :wub:

Thanks for posting, Claire!

Good luck to all of the candidates! ^_^

Thanks for the update Claire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back