Bella Locked Up

"Don't tell the bastard!" she yelled. Bella could tell by the tone of his voice he sounded like a jerk at least to her.

At this Prof. King frowned, "Very well, headmistress..." he then hastily turned to leave....

Liz wanted so much to glare at him, but she held it in. "Elizabeth Malf-" she paused hearing Bella say not to tell him. "I was only aware of Bella's presence." she turned to Alicia, smiling at her slightly. "I'm sorry to interrupt then, but may I please be permitted to see Bella for a bit?"

She whispered to Alicia "Please, if this trial doesn't go well, it'll just get worse. Doesn't she deserve a little comfort before that?"

Alicie shook her head, "Nicolas, this doesn't mean you need to leave, but we should not try to worry about making Bellatrix happy." After saying that, Alicia waved her wand from behind her back and the Butterbeer and chocolate disappeared from Bellatrix's cell. "Miss Malfoy, I am happy to see you are concerned with your friend, but you should have checked with one of us before approaching Bellatrix's cell." Alicia winked at Elizabeth to make sure she knew that Alicia wasn't mad at her.

"Oh sure lets make my last minutes before Azkaban even better! Just ignor me...." she said more to her self but loud enought for them to hear.

Prof. King stopped in his tracks, "I know I don't have to leave, but it appears that there is company here, that I do not want to be in the midst of...." and with that he left the dungeons to return to his office...

Liz looked pleadingly at Alicia. "Bella's right.. please? Just 5 minutes? Or I'll come back later?"

She understood what the headmistress said, but heavily disagreed.

"Hogwarts was never meant to be a prison, right? Not even the dungeon."

Professor Manteia had difficulty believing Miss Malfoy's excuse and was not surprised to see that she had turned to the Headmistress for assistance as opposed to dealing with him directly.

Professor Manteia turned to the headmistress and said "Perhaps there will be a better time for me to speak with you and introduce myself properly to my...student."

Liz looked at the new professor and shuddered. She was NOT excited to be a student of his. I hope he's teaching divination. Then I won't be in his class.

"You won't last five minutes at this school you greasey haired idiot!" she shouted. "Liz and Courtney will make sure of that and if not them. ME!"

"Bellatrix! You will watch your mouth around your superiors!" Alicia shouted, knocking the chocolate frog away. "Elizabeth, Bellatrix IS Arithmos's student, he is the Head of House for Slytherin. Please everyone, lets show some respect." Alicia was looking at Bellatrix when she said this.

Professor Manteia was just preparing to leave when the prisoner's last comment arrived. He walked purposefully to her cell door and stood at arm's length from it so that he could look in.

In a cold and calculating voice, Professor Manteia addressed the girl behind the door. "I am Professor Manteia, your new head of house and I am almost certain to last here longer than you. Learn to keep that foul tongue in your mouth or I will be certain to ensure that it does not utter another word in my direction. I look forward to getting to know you better Miss Green and will see you at your trial."

And with that, Professor Manteia turned away from the door, nodded vaguely in the Headmistresses direction and began to walk down the corridor. His efficient stride leaving ominous echoes in the long corridor.

"That low life scum doesn't deserve any respect!" Bella said. "I'm for sure going to Azkaban if he will be at my trial. Did the ministry send him here?"

Liz glared after the new head of Slytherin. "Headmistress, how did you manage to find him? Looking through ads for a Pompous gi--" she broke off, realizing who she was talking to. "So can I see Bella now?"

Alicia walked up to the door of Bellatrix's cell. "The Ministry did not send him here, he is a Professor and your Head of House. He will be at your trial, and a little decency will get you far. At a time like this, you really need to learn how to hold your tongue." Alicia paused, hoping that Bellatrix understood. "Elizabeth, go on and visit with Bellatrix now." She flicked her wand and retrieved the butterbeer and chocolate, as well as a third glass for Elizabeth.

Alicia smiled sympathetically. "Bellatrix, I will be there too. Do you honestly think I will allow someone to treat you badly? I may be tough with you at times, but it is becuase I care. I have defended you since practically your first day here, I will continue to as long as you need it." Alicia turned to Elizabeth. "Do your girls want some time in private?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back