Bella Locked Up

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bella was furious as they threw her in a old room in the dungeons. She swore and hit walls, in pure rage and out of control. She would scream and cure periodically and even attempt spells to get her wand back. But it was hopeless.

Alicia walked up to the dark dungeon where Bellatrix was to stay until her hearing. She heard the girl screaming and felt an amount of sympathy for her. She continued on until she was standing on the other side of the barred door.

Bella heard footsteps outside the cellar. Probably another aurar she thought. "Don't step any closer or I will personally strangle you with my bare hands!" she shouted. It was the stupidest thing to say because they have magic but she was so defenseless and weak.

Alicia sighed and shook her head. She waved her had at the unlit candles in the hallway and suddenly a dim light filled the hallway. "Bellatrix, dear, it's me." Alicia dropped her voice and reached into her robe pocket. "I'm sorry you have to be down here, but I was hoping to maybe make it less...depressing. Would you like some chocolate?" Alicia handed her a chocolate bar.

Bella considered this for a moment. Naturally she wanted to throw the chocolate across the room and tell Alicia never to get near her again. But she was in a horrible situation. She took the chocolate without a word.

Alicia smiled. She could see the hesitation as Bellatrix took the chocolate, and wondered if the girl would ever come to trust her. Alicia pointed her wand at a bench at the far end of the hall and it came over to her so she could sit.

Now a little more comfortable, Alicia twirled her wand in the air and after a few seconds a tray with two chilled cups of butterbeer flew in. She took one for herself, then held out the other one, hoping that Bellatrix would take it.

She took the butterbeer again without a word. Not drinking it with a bit of fear that it might have poison.

Alicia took a sip of her drink, and studied Bellatrix's appearance. Alicia could tell that being locked up didn't agree with the poor girl, but she knew no other way. "Well, would you like to talk about your upcoming trial?"

"Whats there to say? The Wizengamot will put me into Azkaban fair or unfair trial." she said with dispair. "I figured how my parents didn't get caught. They had the Dark Lord to hide them and the others...."

ooc: I'll be right back I am going to go eat something. :D

Professor Manteia had seen the Headmistress head towards the dungeons and needed a word with her. He assumed that she was going to see the Slytherin student who was awaiting trial and thought that this might afford him the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

Professor Manteia's black dress shoes echoed noisily on the cold stones steps as he descended into the bowels of the castle. He saw the Headmistress sitting on a bench outside of what he could only assume was the girl's cell and approached.

"Good evening Headmistress, I was wondering if I might have a word with you?", he said respectfully.

Alicia looked up as the Professor walked up behind her. "Of course, Arithmos." Alicia turned to Bellatrix, "Excuse me, Miss Green, I will be right back." Alicia stood up and stepped away from the cell door.

Liz walked down to the dungeons, worried about Bellatrix. She had something in her hand, incase she was interested.

"Hey... Bella?" she said, arriving at the bars.

(((OOC: OOOO, good rp bella :p (little saracastic tonight))))

(((OOC: I meant im a little sarcastic tonight, but okay, you can be sarcastic too if you want :p )))

Liz sat down outside the bars. "I want you to know, that I'll be there for you. At the trial. I'll stand in your defense." she looked down, watching a spider. "And if they make an unfair ruling, it won't stay that way. I'll stop them"

Professor Manteia was about to ask Headmistress Barker a question when he noticed a girl approaching and actually seating herself outside the cell door.

"Excuse me miss, but I would appreciate it if you would step away from that door! Your presence here at this moment is not required and in future I will expect that you make your presence known when in my company as opposed to skulking around in the shadows as you are!"

Bella heard this and was outraged. Alicia could see her but not her only friend! "Don't you dare tell her what to do! She can do whatever the hell she wants without your two sense! And she was not skulking around in the shadows as you put it!"

Liz turned to the man. "Excuse me, but I haven't seen Bella in quite awhile. I feel like I have a right to check on her current state and make sure she's alright."

"So far as I know, Arithmos the dungeons are more then open to students, and you would do well not to talk to them that way!" a voice came from the shadows.... Professor King now stood in the dim lighting with a very displeased look on his face...

Alicia held up a hand. "I believe I will have to agree with Arithmos on this one. I came down to keep Bellatrix company, but last I checked this wasn't a social gathering, and she was supposed to be punished. She is down here to be away from other people, so I believe in this situation, we should know who is coming and going."

Professor Manteia ignored the outburst from the cell and the other professor and instead, simply addressed the girl in front of him.

"That may very well be the case, but it is still inappropriate for you to presume to ignore the presence of two faculty members. What is your name young lady."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back