Bella Locked Up

Bella wuickly popped the peice if candy in her mouth. "It's nice to have someone, and besides Alicia is the worst parent figure ever..."

Liz ate her piece of candy. "She's trying. I don't know if she's had children before, but my guess is it's a hard thing to suddenly jump into."

She grinned. "Anyway, anything you need for tomorrow? I'll stop by again."

Liz's eyes went wide. "I was told it was Sunday! Or maybe I misheard..." she bit her lip. "Well then, I'll be right back." Liz turned, and ran up the stairs.

Bella turned, grabbed the blanket and curled up holding the flower. The dungeons were so cold... just like Azkaban but a bit better.

Liz came back down the stairs about 15 minutes later with a large bag.

"Here" she handed Bellatrix another blanket and a pillow. She pulled another two blankets and pillow out, and set them next to the bars. "I'll be staying down here tonight." she smiled, and pulled out another bag, pushing it through the bars.

"There's a set of basic dress robes in there that I brought from home. They should fit you pretty well I think. And also a hairbrush, some toothpaste, the works. We're going to need everything we've got to help us tomorrow."

Liz sat down, and made a sort of sleeping bag.

Bella looked up and was shocked at all of the stuff Liz had brought. "Thank you Liz." she said. "This might be my last night in the castle and so far it has been nice with you..."

Liz crawled between her blankets, her pillow right by the bars, and smiled. "Bella, just show them the girl I'm seeing right now." she eased onto her pillow, and yawned. "Our first goal is to make sure you don't get in there again. If we lose that battle, we'll still win the war."

Liz smiled, closing her eyes. "Bella, you've got dignity. You have respect, at the very least from me. That's not something you want to lose. Showing them the girl you can be won't hurt your dignity." she opened one eye. "Please, even if things look bad, don't get angry. Even if you're sent to Azkaban, be on your best behavior. It'll take that much less time for me to get you out."

She didn't answer. But shuddered remembering the awful nights in Azkaban. Sounds of people getting the Dementors Kiss, people going mad, Death Eaters muttering things of the Dark Lords return.

Liz closed her eye again, and whispered. "Bella, go to sleep. Through the candy that we just ate, I'll be able to send nonverbal messages to you. If you have to stay in Azkaban for any period of time, I can assure you, whenever I feel joy, you will too. It will help you against the dementors."

She held her hand out, once more. "This time, it will be better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back