Beautiful day

Austin laughed softly, but his arms wouldn't budge from his chest. "Just agree with me and we won't have to argue." He winked at her.

Austin dropped his arms, and he stopped smiling. He stood there, wondering whether he made her mad by accident. He was about to say something smart, but he held his tongue in place. He bit his lip and stood in silence.

Austin's mouth dropped a bit. "What?" His arms folded back on his chest. He gave her a challenging look, "Try to get my arms now." He had a sly plan, although she was oblivious to it.

Austin sighed and shook his head. As she walked away, he smirked wickedly. Until she got to the right distance, and he ran after her, though as silent as can be. His arms wrapped around her waist as he tackled her to the ground, although, making sure his body cushioned her blow, and that she was unharmed. Austin laughed, "I am full of surprises."

Austin didn't bother getting up. He simply laid there. He heard her squeak, and thought it was so adorable. Austin beamed, "I know I am. And you are so cute when you squeak."

Austin chuckled, and remarked, "Since I am the only one here with you, who else could it have been? Intended or not, I like it." He winked at her.

Austin nodded and smiled. "I am not usually the person that would tackle someone. But I couldn't help myself. The opportunity was great." Austin gave her a sly smirk. "More than okay." He used one of his fingers to touch her nose when she wrinkled it. His hand then stroked her hair, feeling the softness.

Rose laughed thinking about the few times she had been tackled "Well, I would say you did a good job of takeing me down." She said refering to the fact of where they were. "Your happy, thats all that ever could count." She said unwrinkleing her nose at his touch.

"I would have taken you down even if you were prepared," he teased her. He added truthfully, "And as long as you are happy too." His green eyes sparkled as the sunlight glared off them. He looked up into the sky, and watched the clouds pass. This was an enjoyable past time.

Austin smiled and petted the top of her head, "That is really good to know." He continued to watch the clouds and he tried to make shapes out of them. His head rested against the grass. He seemed to be in a half trance-like state when he stared into the sky. His mind flooded with information of clouds, what they were, their names, and what they were made of.

Rose smiled as usual "Yes, it is." She said laying her head on his chest and looking up and the transforming clouds. She looked and saw Flowers and butterflies, even once she saw a heart. She felt every thing in the world would be alright as long as she was with him in this peaceful place.

Austin smiled to himself as his wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. The shapes he saw was a rabbit, maybe a flower or two. Austin glanced down at Rosalie and back up to see a heart. Austin's eyes flickered from the heart to other shapes. Once looked like a ball of cotton. Wait, they all did.

Austin forced himself to tear his eyes off the sky and onto Rosalie. He smiled, although half his mind wondering elsewhere. Austin agreed wholeheartedly, "It's awful to think some people don't time their time and stare up at the sky. I would hate to be blind if I could never see the sky."

Austin grinned, "Just think, we could do this every day until it gets too cold for us to be outside." the thought made him smile.

Austin smiled, "It really does." He thought for a minute, then chuckled, "The Ravenclaw Common Room of course! Nothing like spending a cold, winter day in front of a blue fire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back