Beautiful day

Rose smiled. "Nope, I"m not like that, I'm not super shallow." She teased. "Your the interesting part. I'm pretty dull." She explained.

Austin laughed, joking, "Well, I am when it comes to myself. Not with other people." He smiled down at her, "Funny. I find you interesting and myself dull."

"You shouldn't be. I honestly don't care what you look like." She laughed. "I guess that would be on my list of things to see you as/in. I want to see you in a Yellow shirt and I dont' care if your hair is all messed up or what not." She said grinning at him when she reminded him about the yellow shirt she would buy him to wear in the spring. "Well, nothing about me is interesting."

Austin muttered, "Oh crap, you still remember that yellow shirt thing. Curse your memory." He wrinkled his nose at the thought of him in yellow with his hair messed up. Austin shrugged, "And there is nothing interesting about me." Austin gave her a challenging look.

Austin stared at her eyes, "What I would give to erase that little memory you wanting me in yellow." Austin knew that he himself has an awesome memory. "I don't see what you see in me. But you interest me. Something I cannot explain."

Austin laughed, and turned his back on her, seeing what she would do. He said, without turning around, "Hm, I still don't know." He smirked, and waiting for her response.

Austin laughed, "I was kidding. I'll wear yellow one day. You are so cute, you know?" Austin smiled at her, to reassure her he was messing around.

Austin shook his head, "Are my eyes black?" He knew they weren't. They were more than likely bright green, and maybe even sparkling. "That might be the only way to tell if I am mad. And yes, it takes a lot to get me mad." He flashed her a smile.

Austin replied, "I thought so." He felt her hug him again. He hugged her back, and wasn't complaining of the affection she was giving him.

Austin smiled back at her, and pecked her forehead. "You are only going to see them green too." He beamed at her.

Austin noticed she was quiet. And then realized that he too was at a loss for words. He just stood there, staring into her brown eyes with utmost curiousity.

Austin watched her almost fall and laughed, "I knew we balanced each other out. Normally, you wouldn't have caught yourself, would you?"

Austin corrected her, even if he was wrong, "You do a lot of things right. So it would be when you do something wrong." He smiled at her.

Austin folded his arms across his chest, "Well, you haven't done anything wrong in my eyes. As far as I can tell." He smirked a bit. "We can argue about these things all day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back