Beautiful day

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked down to the lawn bored out of her mind without Austin there. She was walking around when she was a tree with a huge shade and she decided to go sit by it with one of her favorite muggle books, Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carrol.

Austin just unfinished packing in the Boy's dorm before walking about in his school robes. Austin walked into the sunlight outside, and noticed someone very familiar. He waved eagerly, and ran to his girlfriend before kneeling down beside her. He stared at her book, and chuckled, "A true Ravenclaw."

Austin looked at the title and smiled, "Not bad, not bad. I've read most my books over and over, just because they are great books." Austin took out a book of his own out of his robes. Standard Book of Spells. Austin flipped through it and laughed, "I cannot wait until we can learn these."

Austin smiled, "Well, I am sure you won't mess up. I won't allow you to." Austin then nodded, "Well, flying does sound quite hard..." He had never flown a broom, but he has ridden on one with his mother. Although flying yourself would be much different.

Rose laughed "You won't let me mess up? What are you going to do steal my wand and do it for me?" She asked grinning. "Well, you know how I am on flat ground. I was at my grandparents who live out in the country. And I sorta...Fle into the side of there house." She said blushing.

Austin shrugged, "Hm, sounds like an idea. But I am confident you won't mess up." He gave her a warm smile. "I have only flown with my mom. Never alone. I am going to be paranoid." He laughed to himself, although it was most likely true anyway.

Austin glanced down at a charm, flicked out his wand and said, "Lumos!" Nothing happened. Austin shrugged, "I doubt that you can disappoint me." Austin listened to the incident. He winced, "Ouch, that's not good."

Austin tried it again, and this time, the wand flickered a bright light, before going out again. He muttered, "Darn it! Oh well." Austin sighed, and said to Rosalie, "I doubt that I can ever play quidditch. I have a too bad of an arm to place some of the positions. And flying would be terrible too." He gave a weak smile to her.

Austin nudged her, "You try it then." He was actually challenging her as well. Austin thought for a moment and sighed, "I can try to try out. Maybe I can be a beater, if my arm allows it." Austin shrugged. "In any case, I'll be there for support."

Austin nudged her again, "Come on. It is just a simple spell. Please?" He gave her the puppy eyes. To answer her other statement, he replied, "I'll try out for you. And alone isn't all that bad." He shrugged. He spent the majority of his time alone, and actually liked it. But being alone all the time is not healthy.

Austin beamed, "See? You did great." He tried it again. The light went out after a few moments of staying lit. Austin felt like he was doing better. He shrugged, "If I am at all that great to be around." He laughed. "Joking. Alone isn't good, or bad. Just something everyone does every once and a while."

Austin smirked slightly, "I know. I figured you would have been tired of me by now." He had that same tone of voice when he was kidding around. He chuckled, "You better be okay with that." Austin laughed softly.

Austin wrapped his arm around her to bring her closer to him. He replied, "If you ever do, just let me know." Austin chuckled, letting her know he was only half joking.

Austin stared up into the blue sky, taking in everything she said. He laughed and remarked, "You must know me well that I worry about everything. Besides the fact that I already told you." He glanced down at her and grinned.

Rosalie glanced up at him like she offen did and saw he was gazing at the sky and she did as well. "Well, I guess it is a little of both." She said "I could tell before you told me, but I was confirmed when you told me." She said still admiring the scenery. "Also, you are very protective, and no, it doesn't bother me." She said guessing that he would end up asking her that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back