Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose had been training to become an animagus for a while now. She had searched for various books about the matter and asked the old Transfiguration Professor about how the deed was done. Rose didn't mind which type of animal she was going to turn into. For her it felt like becoming one with the environment. Seeing the plants and trees in a different way. Feeling the air and damp grass under your paws, feet or tentacles. Rose didn't mind that much. Everything was cool. As an Octopus you could explore the depths like no one else could, as a cat you could be nimble and see the world in a different perspective. Currently Rose was at a crossing. She had no clue how to move on and what the right path was. What was the next step and did their new Transfiguration Professor know more about the subject. Rose was curious and almost barraged into his office. She did knock and walked in with Edgar in her hand.

@Professor Charlie Abberline

Professor Abberline was sipping from different samples of water when someone knocked on his office door though before he could call out for them to enter, the door already swung open and a student he recognised from his sixth-year class had walked in. ''Ah, miss Chatwin,'' Charlie said with a smile. ''What can I do for you? Curious about how drinkable your Water-Making Charm is by any chance? I was just tasting your samples from our Aguamenti lesson,'' he told the girl, picking up one of the drinking glasses and taking a sip from the water. After Smacking his lips together to get a good taste of it, he gave the glass a satisfied nod and put it down again to write something down on the parchment in front of him.

Rose looked at the Professor taste tasting their various water samples. Hers was drinkable, but it probably tasted a tad bit off. She had trained herself to make sure her Aguamenti was the best suitable water for her plants. It was still drinkable, but you could taste the difference from tap water. ''Mine is pretty good, but I guess plants fair better on it than humans'' Rose said while smiling. ''The Herbology Professor taught me that spell a couple years ago, but I made sure the water I conjured was safe for my plants'' Rose added. ''But that is not why I came here'' She took a seat and waited for him to finish his grading. ''I have been training alone to become an Animagus, but I don't know how to continue.'' There was no use of beating around the bush, so she went in straight. ''I read a lot of books and did some rituals, but that is it.'' Rose said while curiously looking at the Professor.

Professor Abberline listened attentively to his student while he continued to taste the samples in front of him. Hers was indeed drinkable though there was some room for improvement, though figured that she probably hadn't come to his office to discuss the Water-Making Charm with him, especially since she already knew how to produce water. Charlie looked up at the girl when she told him why she had actually come to his office. He was already aware of her ambition to train to become an animagus so figured that it'd be a matter of time before she'd come knocking on his or Professor Cade's door. With a simple wave of his wand, he made the samples vanish into thin air and motioned for Rosemarie to take a seat opposite of him. He was glad that she had already done her homework and that she was already familiar with the rituals as it would give them ample time to actually practice transforming. ''How long have you been practising for?'' Charlie asked her.

Somehow Rose didn't feel nervous sitting in the chair in the Transfiguration Professors office. She was mainly curious and wanted to know what he knew about the matter. When the Professor asked when she started practicing Rose started to rack her brain. ''Uh the old Transfiguration Professor was an animagus and that sparked my interest.'' Rose paused ''So I guess it was the end of my second year when I started to search for books.'' There hadn't been many books and most books just explained what an animagus was. Instead of how to become one. She had asked the old Professor for some guidance, but he told her about some rituals that she had to do. Some were terrible crazy, others were just odd. ''I did something with a mandrake leaf already, but that is it.'' Rose mumbled.

Professor Abberline frowned as he listened to Rosemarie. For someone who had been interested in becoming an animagus since her second year at Hogwarts, and had even attempted one of the rituals already, he would have thought that she would be further along with the training. ''What else did you and Professor Summers talk about when it comes to the transformation? Did he ever let you practice it?'' If Rosemarie had already gone through the books and chapters that discussed the process of becoming an animagus, then there was little he could do for her other than to let her try it for herself and guide her through the whole thing.

Rose hadn't exactly talked a lot with the previous Professor. ''I never practiced with him, I tried to envision myself to be one with nature, but nothing happened'' Rose paused ''I didn't grew feathers, a tail or big sharp teeth'' Rose had no clue what was supposed to happen. ''He said I should keep up the good grades I got for transfiguration and that I did'' Rose had no clue if she needed to do more. ''So uh.. what is next?'' Rose asked curiously.

Charlie listened and nodded along. ''What I want you to do next,'' Professor Abberline said, reaching for his leather briefcase to take out a blank piece of blank parchment and a Muggle ballpoint pen he had 'borrowed' from his girlfriend. He wrote down five books that he knew talked about the training process of becoming an animagus as well as some theoretical stuff and general history. While he was aware that Rosemarie already had done a bit of reading herself throughout the years, he wasn't quite sure yet that she was ready to actually start transforming. ''Is to go to the library and give this to whichever librarian you come across first. They'll help you find the books I've written down for you. Each should contain a chapter or two about animagi and what it is like to become one.'' Charlie handed the girl the piece of parchment. ''I want you to read at least two of the chapters before you come back to me next week - would Thursday afternoon work for you? We'll talk about transforming then.''

Rose was happy that the Professor was helping her with all of this. Rose accepted the parchment and although she had read up on most of the books, she was going to go through all of the chapter very thoroughly. ''Okay, Professor thank you!'' Rose said happily and left to go to the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back