Banners By Sophia[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I decided I wanna see what you can come up with. :D

Character Name: Kaela McIlvoy
Images you want on the banner: 1 2 3 4 5
Text you want on the banner: Character’s name and this quote: It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
Font you want text in: Up to you
Colors you want on your banner: Whatever is good really
House (if you want a crest on it): Ravenclaw
Size: Up to your discretion, I’m not picky.
Other: I really like image 5, except for the lovely pipe she is holding. If there’s a way to not have that there, that’d be great. If you’d rather not use that image, that’s fine too. If you need more images let me know, I can easily get more. Feel free to use any combination of any images I provided.

Oh, I want an avatar too. :D

Kaela:
2nlczo1.jpg
sc5n5l.jpg

Let me know what you think of the banner. I am just now delving into trying to put multiple images into banners. I can change it completely if you want.

Sophia Stark said:
Violet Bellamy
6z3aqa.jpg

Feel free to be brutally honest. As always anything can be changed or altered.
(gah, I was stuck away from the site for 2 days).

Thank you so much! I love it! =D

sorry for not getting back to you, scouting for a decent picture. leave it alone for now - have just gotten CS3 so will play about for a while and if I can't do anything will holler again!
Thanks Sophia!

Blane Bailey said:
Hello Sophia

Could I please get an avatar. If the pictures aren't good to work with I can find more.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

Thank you!
You bring up an excellent point. I only need the pictures with the blank backgrounds and such for banners. Avatars you can give me anything. Also, large pictures are not a problem, as they can be resized.

Blane:
v83htx.jpg

Let me know what you think. as always anything can be changed or altered and I can even use a different picture if you want. Avatars are much simpler to make than banners.

Sophia Stark said:
Kaela:
52nmuw.jpg
sc5n5l.jpg

Let me know what you think of the banner. I am just now delving into trying to put multiple images into banners. I can change it completely if you want.
Aw, Sophia, they're great! I think you pulled off two images really good. Way better than the one I made for myself. Now I don't know which to use, yours or Athene's!

Call me greedy, pathetic, emotional what have you, but I do not enjoy making banners for people to have them immediately request one from Athene. If you do not like my work, tell me so and I will delete the banner and you do not have to pay me. I said in my opening post that my banners are more simplistic and posted examples, so I cannot imagine how what I make for anyone is not what they expected. And I say when I post it that you can tell me if you do not like it. Two people thus far have told me that they did not like what I did for them and I thus fixed it. It is that easy.

I am not sure if those who do this mean it that way, but when I see you immediately post asking for a banner from Athene I take it very much as an insult. I put time and effort into my banners and if you do not appreciate the time and work I put in, please tell me straight out.

Sophia Stark said:
Call me greedy, pathetic, emotional what have you, but I do not enjoy making banners for people to have them immediately request one from Athene. If you do not like my work, tell me so and I will delete the banner and you do not have to pay me. I said in my opening post that my banners are more simplistic and posted examples, so I cannot imagine how what I make for anyone is not what they expected. And I say when I post it that you can tell me if you do not like it. Two people thus far have told me that they did not like what I did for them and I thus fixed it. It is that easy.

I am not sure if those who do this mean it that way, but when I see you immediately post asking for a banner from Athene I take it very much as an insult. I put time and effort into my banners and if you do not appreciate the time and work I put in, please tell me straight out.
May I call you Sophia? :D

By the bye, I agree to some extent (I can't completely agree as I have one by you and one by Athene, which I plan to alternate between.)

Sophia Stark said:
Character Name:   Andromeda FiorelliImage(s) you want on the banner:
img_11.jpg

Name of the person you are using: Lindsey Lohan
Text you want on the banner: Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):  leave it up to you
Colors you want on your banner: fun and light colours
House (if you want a crest on it): Gryffindor
Size: large banner is okOther (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):my eyes are supposed to be amber, so if you can change them from the photo that'd be cool.

If you can't work with this photo will scout about for another.
Kind of hard getting a young version of Lindsey Lohan though.

thanks Sophia!

normal_1171.jpg

Name of character: Andromeda Fiorelli
Name of the person you are using: Lindsey Lohan
Text you want on the banner: Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly.
Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): leave it up to you
Colors you want on your banner: fun and light coloursHouse (if you want a crest on it): Gryffindor
Size: large banner is ok
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):my eyes are supposed to be amber, so if you can change them from the photo that'd be cool.

How about this one??
:-?

No! I love it - I love it - I love it!
You are a genius!! :D I love it!! have i said that enough!!
so do I copy it from this page and add it to my siggy or do you send it on to me?
totally clueless... and how much do I owe you for the fine workman/ work womanship!
;-) tis really cool!!

Andy

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
No! I love it - I love it - I love it!
You are a genius!! :D I love it!! have i said that enough!!
so do I copy it from this page and add it to my siggy or do you send it on to me?
totally clueless... and how much do I owe you for the fine workman/ work womanship!
;-) tis really cool!!

Andy
I have put it in your signature for you.

Character Name: Carly Waterhouse

Image(s) you want on the banner: http://www.accessallareas.net.au/tourimage...riellacilmi.gif (I hope its good)

Name of the person you are using: Gabriella Cilmi

Text you want on the banner: All Great People Were Like You And Me, Students.

Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): up to you

Colors you want on your banner: Pink, Green, Blue and maybe black? (Tell me if there are not right)

Size: Same as your i guess

Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): Nothing
Thankyou :D

Character Name: Amy Stone

Image(s) you want on the banner:
207_clickpre2.jpg

Hope that ones okay, but I can find another one if that one doesn't work

Name of the person you are using: Victoria Justice

Text you want on the banner: It's Kinda Fun To Do The Impossible...

Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Script >> Christopher Hand
If that would be possible

Colors you want on your banner: Red and black

Size: medium, average kinda size?

Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): Possibly green eyes?

Thankyouu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back