Banners By Sophia[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you all for the kind comments. It is always nice to know your work is appreciated, even though I believe there is always room for improvement. So, thank you.

Hey Sophia! I would like you to make one each for Kiera, Kat and Jacqueline please. I have different images for both Kiera and Jacqueline as I'm not sure what will best fit. Kat only sent me one image for hers though I found an extra one!

Kiera- I would like it to say Life is too short to blend in as well as Kiera Kingsley.
Keira_Knightley-.jpg

Keira_Knightley3.jpg
Keira_Knightley2.jpg

Jacqueline-- I would like it to say Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins and have a death eater symbol if possible. Also I would like her name on it.
Nicole4.jpg
Nicole2.jpg

Nicole.jpg

Katheryn-- She said she would like the same qoute that is on her banner by Athene. Im not sure what it is but I can get it for you if you would like. She would also like her name.
kirsten_dunst3.jpg
kirsten-dunst2.jpg

Kiera, most of the pictures you gave me do not meet my guidelines. The ones for Jacqueline are all right, but the others are not going to work.

If you wish to make Bellatrix an avatar, feel free. I have no really preferences other than that it fits my characters personality. Sorry that I don't have anything specific, feel free to just ignore me. :lol: :D Your images look great by the way.

Sophia, I like them both! Gotta get used to seeing Belle in color now! :D

Thanks!

Actually Sophia, I am not sure of exactly what the pictures need to be like. Could you please search for them and I will pay you extra? The problem is that the pictures of Kristen Dunst need to have curly red hair and the ones of Keira Knightley need to have curly brown hair.

I can change hair color. I will do a search though.

Here is one for Jacqueline. Let me know what you think.

2dkwu2p.jpg

Kiera Kingsley
2zspq92.jpg

As always, angything can be changed or altered, including the picture.

Hola! Can I get an avatar?
Slytherin colors perferred...I've been having trouble looking for something for Kale's avatar. I'll pay you extra to find one. Thanks :)
Michael Cera is the actor.

Sadly I cannot change the length of her hair without starting all over. Did you want me to look for a different picture?

Here is Kat's
30sh55v.jpg

As always anything can be changed or altered.

Kiera Kingsley said:
Oh Kat's is great too! You are so good at this. I hate to ask you to find a different picture but I would really like her hair to be longer. Sorry for the inconvience!
What if I cropped it so that the bottom of her hair is cut off, and you cannot tell how long it is?

Aisyah Aminuddin
ezq0ko.jpg

As always feel free to be brutally honest and let me know if you want anything changed.

Kiera, did you want the same pictures or different pictures for each character?

I would like different ones if possible Sophia but I will leave it up to your judgement.

Thank you Sophia! I like them. I have already transfered money from Jacqueline and Kiera. I will tell Kat to do the same tomorrow!

Could you make an Avatar using my Siggy Pic? (I know it's a cartoon, but it's the only picture I could find that really matches my character's looks)

If not let me know and I'll try to find another pic. Thx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back