Banners By Sophia[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
I am currently not accepting orders for banners and avatars.

Prices will vary based on whether I have to search for a picture for you or not.

If you would like a banner please respond to this thread with this application filled out:
Character Name:
Image(s) you want on the banner:
Name of the person you are using:
Text you want on the banner:
Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):
Colors you want on your banner:
House (if you want a crest on it):
Size:
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):

Pictures for Banners
I require ones with solid backgrounds that are not cut off on both sides. The person can be cut off on one side, but not both. If you want I can search for a picture for you, but this will cost you extra.
*I can use a picture that has a background if you want to keep the background or it is easy to get rid of. If I keep the background it is harder to add sayings but I can try and work with you if you want.

Pictures for Avatars
I only need the pictures with the blank backgrounds and such for banners. Avatars you can give me anything. Also, large pictures are not a problem for either, as they can be resized.

Prices:
25 galleons for a banner
10 galleons for an avatar
30 galleons for a banner and an avatar together (buy more, save more)
10 extra galleons if you want me to search for your picture
I am more than happy to accept more galleons if you wish to give them to me
NOTE: You are responsible for posting in your and my Gringotts accounts. I will find out if you do not.

Notices
- To anyone whom I may have made an avatar for that does not contain your character's name, I will gladly remake one for you that has your character's name for free is you so wish.

Feel free to post any questions here.

Examples:
n3rd3.jpg

5x3eqa.jpg

35a0r9l.jpg

345lyy8.jpg

2uj2yiu.jpg

w2d5pj.jpg

2vnnzvd.jpg

2r7r4np.jpg

scew44.jpg

hrmvm8.jpg

Character Name: Dorothy Perthro

Image(s) you want on the banner: Is this image ok? http://i29.tinypic.com/2qakd20.jpg

Dorothy Perthro
Daily Prophet Journalist

Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Whatever you think is best :)
Colors you want on your banner: Same as above
House (if you want a crest on it): N/A
Size: No preference

Athene Perthro said:
Character Name: Dorothy Perthro

Image(s) you want on the banner: Is this image ok? http://i29.tinypic.com/2qakd20.jpg

Dorothy Perthro
Daily Prophet Journalist

Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Whatever you think is best :)
Colors you want on your banner: Same as above
House (if you want a crest on it): N/A
Size: No preference
Yes, that image is fine. It will just be anchored on the left side.

Dorothy Perthro
28me739.jpg

As always anything can be changed or altered including size.

Character Name:
--Jezreel Miller

--
(Picture is a link.)

Name of the person you are using:
-- Vivien Leigh

--There is no testimony without a test. Jezreel Miller

--Panhead

Colors you want on your banner:
--Dusty pink or purple (or whatever looks best)

--Hufflepuff

Size:
--Medium I guess

--If a faded white edge is possible (and if itlooks good), if not then nothing.

Character Name:Link Woods
Image(s) you want on the banner:His picture
Name of the person you are using:Matthew Underwood
Text you want on the banner:I write my own destiny, Link Woods
Colors you want on your banner:green and black
Size:regular
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):eyes gray

Here my
matthewunderwood-gtk0407-240x372.jpg

If that don't work I will pay you extra for the search

It does she a miracle!

Character Name: Aisyah Aminuddin

Image(s) you want on the banner: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z128/li...ilaryDuff22.jpg
((is this pic okay?))

Text you want on the banner: Sure we Slytherin are evil, But we do it with style.

Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com) : Its ur choice :]

Colors you want on your banner: perhaps black n pink?

House (if you want a crest on it): Slytherin

Size: Perhaps same size as Katalina Vanderhol's banner?

Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): Nil

Link Woods
29crm1x.jpg

As always anything can be changed or altered.

This is NOT the picture you provided.

Aisyah Aminuddin said:
Character Name: Aisyah Aminuddin

Image(s) you want on the banner: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z128/li...ilaryDuff22.jpg
((is this pic okay?))

Text you want on the banner: Sure we Slytherin are evil, But we do it with style.

Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com) : Its ur choice :]

Colors you want on your banner: perhaps black n green?

House (if you want a crest on it): Slytherin

Size: Perhaps same size as Katalina Vanderhol's banner?

Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): Nil
The picture is not an entirely solid background, but I can possibly work with it. I am a bit worried about the age appropriateness however. Your character is supposed to be eleven after all.

Also, I am not sure I can support the phrase you want on your banner. My character is in Slytherin and is by no means evil.

Sophia Stark said:
The picture is not an entirely solid background, but I can possibly work with it.  I am a bit worried about the age appropriateness however.  Your character is supposed to be eleven after all.

Also, I am not sure I can support the phrase you want on your banner.  My character is in Slytherin and is by no means evil.
Well, okay then. Can the quote be : The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in determination.

And for the pic, its ur choice.
If its too old, maybe can you search for a young teenage girl picture? I'll pay you.

Thanks Sophia will pay you....

Character Name: Violet Bellamy
Image(s) you want on the banner: this one here: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/quee...nes_Actress.jpg - (edited, it was rly big.)
Name of the person you are using: Claire Danes
Text you want on the banner: Make your dreams become your destiny, Violet Bellamy
Font you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com): Jane Austen (if that's okay...)
Colors you want on your banner: Maybe black and bronze? Hufflepuff colours? If that's not okay, that's fine, I'll leave it to your discretion =]
House (if you want a crest on it): Hufflepuff
Size: um...whatever suits.
Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really): If you're using colour (depending on what you want to do with it), could you possibly change the hair colour to red? Only if you're okay with that, of course.

Thank you so much, I hope that's okay. =D

Oh dear, that's much bigger than I thought.
*only has paint to edit pictures with*

Edit: picture is now hyperlinked to in above post. obviously.

\/\/007 to Sophia-age :D
Two pages over night. insanity :-0

I have decided that I wish to have one as well. :D

Character Name: Professor Belladonna Weiss

800x600_DAYS_sweeney.jpg

WallpaperSJBrady.png

(the profile shot on this second raw image, not the front facing standing one please)

Name of the person you are using: Allison Sweeney

Text you want on the banner: name, "Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free" -- or -- "One must look with the heart..."

Either quote works for me, pick which one fits better. I trust you.

Font you want text in: Any of these work for me: Jewel Hill, Sexy Sara, Dali, Especial Kay

Colors you want on your banner: Blues, grays, greens all work. If you need to change to black/white I am fine with that.

House (if you want a crest on it): No Crest

Size: the same as the ones you have created for yourself and your fellow prefects

Other: My eyes need to be an intense, deep blue, kind of like the ones in the picture I have now.

I also would like to have an avatar made. Please use the other profile image that you did not use in the banner making. I will let you use your judgment on what would look best. I do not have a working avatar at the moment and would love to have one.

Thanks! Let me know if you need any other images. I hope those work for you.

somebody is addicted to dafont.com :-0

Aisyah Aminuddin said:
Sophia Stark said:
The picture is not an entirely solid background, but I can possibly work with it.  I am a bit worried about the age appropriateness however.  Your character is supposed to be eleven after all.

Also, I am not sure I can support the phrase you want on your banner.  My character is in Slytherin and is by no means evil.
Well, okay then. Can the quote be : The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in determination.

And for the pic, its ur choice.
If its too old, maybe can you search for a young teenage girl picture? I'll pay you.
The reason I brought up the picture is Hilary Duff has been acting since about age 12. You can easily find age appropriate pictures of her and update as your character gets older.

You can still use a version of your quote if you want, as long as you are not calling all Slytherins evil.

Violet Bellamy
6z3aqa.jpg

Feel free to be brutally honest. As always anything can be changed or altered.

You do good work Miss Stark! They all look awesome.

Professor Belladonna Weiss
2m67otw.jpg
70yz68.jpg

I am not the biggest fan of how the avatar turned out, but there was not much else to be done with the restraints on size. 108 X 85 is just not very large.

Feel free to be brutally honest. As always anything can be changed or altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back