Back with a new character!

Cain Brennan

OOC First Name
Kirsti
Some of you might remember Athene, a cliche, over-dramatic Slytherin with a sharp tongue and a tendency to sulk over the little things.

And even less of you might remember her uncle.

And maybe one of you, if you're still here, might remember her father, Leonardo?

I'm back with a new character! Cain is very 'Perthro-esque' and a bit of a mix between Leonardo and Thanatos, but he definitely has Thanatos' soft side and romantic troubles. I think I'll have a lot of fun roleplaying him, and I hope you guys can have some fun with him too! I'm really, really excited to be back, and I hope it's for good this time~ I've missed everyone a lot, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new faces!

I'm really, really excited to start roleplaying again *u*

*dances*

Welcome back, Kirsti! ^_^

Yeah erm what they said

Welcome back lady!

:frantics: Yayyyyy :woot:

So good to see you back Kirsti ^_^ I look forward to reading your RPs or RPing with you sometime :D

I've missed talking to you guys so much! This is really exciting for me~ like, the highlight of my month. Is that pathetic? Probably, haha.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ ♥

I've been IMing ya, but welcome back chica! :D

*hugs everyone over 9000*

Woah, Andy's already 17? I remember her as a cute little first year ;u;. Time sure did fly! I can't wait to catch up with everyone ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back