Back-ish-I hope

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It's been such a long time since I've posted here. And i really don't know how to say anything. I've been going through a lot, and most of my friends here have been there for me.
Thinks got really busy, I just entered my 1st year of high school, I'm a freshman. It's really a lot harder. and i don't know if I'll be on as much as before, maybe only the weekends. i now have a curfew on the internet. I also just finished with the play, and my quiz bowl season is over, so I wont be too busy, other then homework and friends.
If you want the full story, I'd rather a PM, though I'm sure something will spread with my pm. I'm hoping people aren't too mad. Right now, I'm probably only bringing back Angela.
If there is a character that you had a large plot with, tell me, I'll be willing to bring them back. I know that i let down a few people i had plans with and i really feel so totally awful, really I do.
I'm working on my life. and I'm trying to figure it all out. i really am.
Please forgive me if it's only on the weekends.

Back for a while,
Cole

:hug: I'd wondered where you had got to. I'm so glad you're back, even if it isn't as much as before.
I remember school/college was a right storm of.. *cough* Anyway, I hope things improve. :)
I know we had some plots together, but they weren't vital (I don't think xD ) so don't worry on that front in this case.
I forgive you if it's only weekends. :p I hope to see you around, whether it's in Rangers and Oakleafs/shouty or somewhere else ^_^
:hug:

-Beth
x

Welcome Back Cole even if it's only for the weekend.
Don't be to hard on yourself, it's life it happens ^^;
Glad your okay otherwise ♥

ur friend, Madz :hug:

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me back.
@Beth: when we get the chance, can you skype me maybe, i want to discuss the plots that have gone very wonky as far as Nobody, because she'll probably be the next one i bring back.

Welcome back :)

Holy moly, it's Cole! :o :wub:

No wonder I haven't seen you around lately. If you want to talk, you know how to reach me. ;)

Welcome back. :hug:

Welcome back. ^_^
I'm glad things are a bit more calm in your life now, and I hope to see you around the board. :D

Thanks so much again to those welcoming me back.
I'm glad it's calmed down too =)

It's nice to see you around again!

Thank you Amanda.

COOOOOOLLLLEEEEE :hug: :hug:

Welcome back... ^_^

I hope everything's ok

c'ya around cole... :hug:

SAlly!
i missed you too!
Haha, thanks =)

Nother note. I'm also bringing back Nobody Marsters and Barbie Tectra, if you had plans with either of those characters, let me know =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back